Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices (69815 Views)

I Buy Sharp Naija Used Vehicles From Direct Owner. / “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman / How To Find Bargain Prices On A Jansport Driver 8 Backpack (2) (3) (4)

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by EnEnPeecee: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
If you have a second hand toyota yaris for sale pls drop your contacts
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by rossovu: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
BigYash:
wetin be the milage ? cool
4years and 11 years facebook
4 years Instagram

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
pocohantas:
Nice, but I want 2018 GLE 450.

I’ll protect it like this after purchase.
Where do you get all these crazy pictures from? grin grin grin

If you see how I am laughing here grin grin
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by jornwhite: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Whats now the essence of being a witch undecided
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Persephone1:
Where do you get all these crazy pictures from? grin grin grin

If you see how I am laughing here grin grin

Babe I stumble on them online o.
It was so hilarious the first time I saw it. Like, is this real? Nigeria is such a dangerous country.

Hahahaha!
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Babe I stumble on them online o.
It was so hilarious the first time I saw it. Like, is this real? Nigeria is such a dangerous country.

Hahahaha!
cheesy grin grin Very crazy pictures and you always put them to good use with amazing captions cheesy

One can't be too careful in this country grin . I'm still thinking of what I can give such maximum protection grin
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by Sammy5413(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sapa, I that you?
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by duro4real(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Nissan premiere For sale 2005 model.
Very clean and in nice condition, buy and drive.
But it is manual.

Price 1.5m

WhatsApp Number:07031696132

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by largeman4u(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2022
We have a 2021 Toyota Tundra @ Surulere
Check my signature for details
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by LogicBomb8: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
pocohantas:
your taste's not bad at all
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by ojeysky(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
RainMoreDFARMS:
Next year, I will be needing the Tundra insha Allah

I have one that just arrived at 10m with actual mileage less than 200k. I can be your plug next year as well

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by obidevine(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
I'm looking for a clean Nigerian used registered 2009 lexus gx 470. I'm based in Lagos .

Any one with useful information should contact 08026468543
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by bbee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
AMAZON KDP NEW YEAR DEAL FOR ALL.

Don't wait for the government. Join the moving train and make money with Amazon kindle book publishing.

Get This Free Course on AMAZON KDP :

*How to create free Amazon KDP low content books
* Design attractive book cover without graphic skills
*Design beautiful coloring books in 10 minutes
*How to write high content books in 24 hours using powered Artificial Intelligence online and many more.
*Easily publish summary books
*Edit,rewrite and upload other people's books from Amazon to get paid in $$$

Also get PUBLISHER ROCKET Free of Charge

Whatsapp zero 8 0 two nine 4 zero 2 6 nine 2[b][/b]
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by drunkpunk(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
obidevine:
I'm looking for a clean Nigerian used registered 2009 lexus gx 470. I'm based in Lagos .

Any one with useful information should contact 08026468543

Still interested? I have something you might like.

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by ojeysky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Will you manage this 2018 GLE43 AMG, available at a price below market price

Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by obidevine(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
drunkpunk:

Still interested? I have something you might like.

Full details of the red gx 470 that you posted.
Re: These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices by drunkpunk(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
obidevine:

Full details of the red gx 470 that you posted.

Registered 2009 Lexus GX470. Full options. Cream leather seat. Reverse camera. Perfect engine and gear. Chilling AC. Buy and drive. All documents available.

Feel free to arrange for an inspection with your mechanic/car scanner.

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture.