Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Open Challenge To All Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Challenge To All Muslims (1512 Views)

Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Why Are Prayers Not Answered? - A Challenge To Theists / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Muslims claim that Islam means submission to Allah and that a Muslim is someone who submits to Allah, but when you ask them to tell you where this definition is found in the Quran, they won’t be able to show you.

Now I ask any Muslim that is proud of his/her religion and that is knowledgeable about it to show us in the Quran direct words not in brackets or parentheses where Islam is said to mean “submission to Allah” and where a Muslim is said to be “someone that submits to Allah”
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
We have some Muslims here in Nairaland who always defend Islam.

I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge

Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, 
MrCodeSolo
Hisbah21
thatsleepboy1
Lordmoh
OBALOLA55
Vannessa7
x123xlolls
Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq
Ibsaq
Herkeym001
Sulasa07
hakeemhakeem
abduljabbar4
olaalekan
Friend22
uthlaw
Exc2000
AbuTwins
Akhirastriver
Akinbahm
Sino
IMAliyu
KayB
youngdroly
jaggabban
ukeleh
Realismailakabir
Bami8064
Greatgr
Gaskiyamagana
Compton11
Alfarouq
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Haekymbahd show us the proof grin
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by haekymbahd(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
advocatejare:
Haekymbahd show us the proof grin
I am not here to accept any challenge I am one submit and believe totally in Allah. I don't expect everyone to believe in Allah. If everyone didn't believe in the previous prophets e.g Jesus and Muhammad despite the blessings God gave them then who am I to say I can convince the whole world...

My own is to tell you my believe whether you accept is left to you every one will bear his or her own burden separately... I respect everyones decision and expect people to respect mine too. I am not interested in a challenge battle with anyone with fruitless and unending arguement..

To your Question
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 20)

"So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 83)

"Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.""
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 84)

Whatever you make of this verses above is left to you... May you have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
I am not here to accept any challenge I am one submit and believe totally in Allah. I don't expect everyone to believe in Allah. If everyone didn't believe in the previous prophets e.g Jesus and Muhammad despite the blessings God gave them then who am I to say I can convince the whole world...

My own is to tell you my believe whether you accept is left to you every one will bear his or her own burden separately... I respect everyones decision and expect people to respect mine too. I am not interested in a challenge battle with anyone with fruitless and unending arguement.
Not related to the post!

To your Question

"So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?"

There is no mention of Islam meaning submission to Allah here!

"Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.""

Submitting in parenthesis is not in the Arabic Quran

Islam meaning submission to Allah is not in this verse!

You couldn’t show us the lies that you spread around that Islam means submission to Allah and Muslim meaning those who submit to Allah, in the Quran. It is a pity

Whatever you make of this 2 verses above is left to you... May you have peace

You wan use ogboju when you failed to provide a simple reference to the wrong meanings you have given to Islam and Muslim!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:

My own is to tell you my believe whether you accept is left to you every one will bear his or her own burden separately... I respect everyones decision and expect people to respect mine too. I am not interested in a challenge battle with anyone with fruitless and unending arguement..

To your Question

Whatever you make of this 2 verses above is left to you... May you have peace

I think you shouldn't be responding to this kinda challenge!
Relegating Islamic Jurisprudence to only the Qur'an alone is even against the Qur'an itself as we have "Obey Allah and his Prophet" many times in the Qur'an.

Only Quraniyoon (Quranists) use only Qur'an and we are far from such!

Person wey no see "Christianity" at all in their Bible as a religion go dey argue Islam as the only religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by drlateef: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, 
MrCodeSolo
Hisbah21
thatsleepboy1
Lordmoh
OBALOLA55
Vannessa7
x123xlolls
Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq
Ibsaq
Herkeym001
Sulasa07
hakeemhakeem
abduljabbar4
olaalekan
Friend22
uthlaw
Exc2000
AbuTwins
Akhirastriver
Akinbahm
Sino
IMAliyu
KayB
youngdroly
jaggabban
ukeleh
Realismailakabir
Bami8064
Greatgr
Gaskiyamagana
Compton11
Alfarouq

Jobless lout!!! Nairaland is your office.
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Relegating Islamic Jurisprudence to only the Qur'an alone is even against the Qur'an itself as we have "Obey Allah and his Prophet" many times in the Qur'an.

Oh, so the meaning of Islam and Muslims can’t be found in the so called undiluted and complete words of Allah. Look at how you fall yakata.

I thought your Quran is complete and contains everything?

So you’ve been lying to people!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
drlateef:

Jobless lout!!! Nairaland is your office.
Quack drlateef who lied that there is no poison that kills slowly

Quack drlateef who lied that a grunting baby was mentioning Allah.

The moment you even added “dr” to your moniker, we knew that you are fake. The real intellects don’t flaunt their titles where it is not needed!

Back to the question: show us where it is stated in the Quran without brackets or parenthesis that Islam means submission to Allah and that Muslim means those who submit to Allah!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
advocatejare:

MrCodeSolo
Hisbah21
thatsleepboy1
Lordmoh
OBALOLA55
Vannessa7
x123xlolls
Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq
Ibsaq
Herkeym001
Sulasa07
hakeemhakeem
abduljabbar4
olaalekan
Friend22
uthlaw
Exc2000
AbuTwins
Akhirastriver
Akinbahm
Sino
IMAliyu
KayB
youngdroly
jaggabban
ukeleh
Realismailakabir
Bami8064
Greatgr
Gaskiyamagana
Compton11
Alfarouq
None of you can show us where the Quran defines who are Muslim is or what Islam means. O ma se o
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
advocatejare:
Muslims claim that Islam means submission to Allah and that a Muslim is someone who submits to Allah, but when you ask them to tell you where this definition is found in the Quran, they won’t be able to show you.

Now I ask any Muslim that is proud of his/her religion and that is knowledgeable about it to show us in the Quran direct words not in brackets or parentheses where Islam is said to mean “submission to Allah” and where a Muslim is said to be “someone that submits to Allah”
Lukuluku69 over to you
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2022
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 over to you

Dunce, have you seen the part where Lord and personal saviour went to hellfire yet?

It has been three months now......

When you see it and publish it then come back with your mentions ..

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dunce, have you seen the part where Lord and personal saviour went to hellfire yet?

It has been three months now......

When you see it and publish it then come back with your mentions ..
In short, you don’t have answers to my questions? You are not a muslim! grin

Imagine how moronic you will look if your children ask you to show them the Quranic reference for the meaning of Muslim and Islam and you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2022
advocatejare:

In short, you don’t have answers to my questions? You are not a muslim! grin

Imagine how moronic you will look if your children ask you to show them the Quranic reference for the meaning of Muslim and Islam and you don’t know.

Dunce, to start with, my Ten year old son will answer your question. It is an issue for a Retar.d like you.

That said, have you seen where your lord and savior went to hellfire immediately he left judea enroute heaven?

It has been close to three months now......

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dunce, to start with, my Ten year old son will answer your question. It is an issue for a Retar.d like me Lukuluku69
Now that you have agreed that your 10 year old son is smarter than you, and that he can answer the question you his father and all the Muslims on Nairaland can’t answer, then go and call your son to help you out, at least you are not ashamed to say the truth that you don’t know!

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
advocatejare:

Now that you have agreed that your 10 year old son is smarter than you, and that he can answer the question you is father and all the Muslims on Nairaland can’t answer, then go and call your son to help you out, at least you are not ashamed to say the truth that you don’t know!

Dumboinho, have seen the part your lord and saviour went to hellfire yet?

When you do, mention me again and if you can't then let the mention be..

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by ApostolosIisous: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
haekymbahd:

"So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 20)

Argue with you on what exactly, can you give the full context of that verse sir?

Fascinating that this is in the quran. Do you know what was revealed to these people you have mentioned there sir?

PBUY
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I Lukuluku69 am Dumboinho, have seen the part your lord and saviour went to hellfire yet?

When you do, mention me again and if you can't then let the mention be..
You can only blab, invite your child that is smarter than you to come and bail you out, all the Muslims in nairaland including you have failed to answer a simple question!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
ApostolosIisous:

Argue with you on what exactly, can you give the full context of that verse sir?

Fascinating that this is in the quran. Do you know what was revealed to these people you have mentioned there sir?

PBUY
He won’t reply you because he doesn’t know. They don’t understand the religion they practice

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by vannessa7(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
advocatejare:

None of you can show us where the Quran defines who are Muslim is or what Islam means. O ma se o

21. And when it is said to them: "Follow that which Allah has sent down", they say: "Nay, we shall follow that which we found our fathers (following)." (Would they do so) even if Shaitan (Satan) invites them to the torment of the Fire.

22. And whosoever submits his face (himself) to Allah [i.e.(follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism), worships Allah (Alone) with sincere Faith in the (1) Oneness of His Lordship,(2) Oneness of His worship, and (3) Oneness of His Names and Qualities], while he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake without any show-off or to gain praise or fame etc. and does them in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad ), then he has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold [La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)]. And to Allah return all matters for decision.

23. And whoever disbelieved, let not his disbelief grieve you (O Muhammad ),. to Us is their return, and We shall inform them what they have done. Verily, Allah is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).

Surah Luqman 31:21-23

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by TenQ: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Person wey no see "Christianity" at all in their Bible as a religion go dey argue Islam as the only religion?
I agree with you. Only that when such evidences are presented from BOTH the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs, you keep quiet.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quran is not complete without hadith as allah is not complete without muhammad.. Such will never be found in Quran but in hadith, maybe sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by TenQ: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:

21. And when it is said to them: "Follow that which Allah has sent down", they say: "Nay, we shall follow that which we found our fathers (following)." (Would they do so) even if Shaitan (Satan) invites them to the torment of the Fire.

22. And whosoever submits his face (himself) to Allah [i.e.(follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism), worships Allah (Alone) with sincere Faith in the (1) Oneness of His Lordship,(2) Oneness of His worship, and (3) Oneness of His Names and Qualities], while he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake without any show-off or to gain praise or fame etc. and does them in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad ), then he has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold [La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)]. And to Allah return all matters for decision.

23. And whoever disbelieved, let not his disbelief grieve you (O Muhammad ),. to Us is their return, and We shall inform them what they have done. Verily, Allah is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).

Quite a long time my sister!
I Didn't know you're still on NL!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
TenQ:

I agree with you. Only that when such evidences are presented from BOTH the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs, you keep quiet.

Peace!

You mean the ones you cherry picked with the guidance of the Holy Spirit? I beg i no follow you dumb!
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:

There is no mention of the word muslim or Islam here

The words in the brackets and parentheses are not in the Arabic Quran, they are lies inputed by the translators

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by TenQ: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

You mean the ones you cherry picked with the guidance of the Holy Spirit? I beg i no follow you dumb!
Of course the topics are cherry picked for a theme BUT the EVIDENCES are from your books.

For the book of Allah, which is perfectly preserved (even to this day) and DIRECTLY dictated by Allah through Jubril to Mohammed , there should be no iota of verse that should not be perfect. If the verses are perfect, then scrutiny should fail on it.

That is my logic except if the above is NOT correct.

The Qur'an also command that you Muslims obey Mohammed. That's how your hadiths come into the mix. And your sunna's are well supported by the Tafsirs.

I believe that's why you think I'm cherry picking. But you'll still agree with me that I use STRICTLY Islamic Sources and Science (if need be).

I think my offence is bringing difficult QUESTIONS that Muslims find impossible to answer because of the FAULTY Standard Islamic Narratives that is based on UNTRUTHS!

I wish you the best of this week my friend!
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by vannessa7(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
TenQ:

Quite a long time my sister!
I Didn't know you're still on NL!

Still very much around, thanks

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by vannessa7(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
advocatejare:

The words in the brackets and parentheses are not in the Arabic Quran, they are lies inputed by the translators

What is your arguement exactly, what are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by TenQ: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:

Still very much around, thanks
You're welcome. Stay blessed with your family!
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:

What is your arguement exactly, what are you trying to say

Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by haekymbahd(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2022
#
Re: Open Challenge To All Muslims by ApostolosIisous: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Just to clarify things out.
The word "Allah" is Arabic for "God".
A contraction of the Arabic "al-IIah".

In Hebrew He is called Eloah or Elohim.

In Jesus’ Aramaic He is called Alaha or Ellah.

In Arabic He is called Allah.

Let's create a distinction between the Islamic Allah/God and Allah which is used to identify God. For a Arabic Christian may refer to the God of the Bible (who came in the flesh) as Allah and a Arabic Muslim may refer to the God of the Quran (who didn't come in the flesh) as Allah.

For clarity sake, let's not ascribe the word Allah to Islam, hence let us ask which Allah the other refers to.

Arabic Christians also refer to their Allah as "Abu Esaa" meaning "Father of Jesus".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Problems & Solutions / I'm In Nigeria / Does God Create Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.