Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid (24705 Views)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by mastermaestro(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

That is the talk of a coward

Both of you are correct. I actually liked both comments. cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by membranus: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
mrkings84:
Sorry bro, the witches at Spain were too much after your life and career. You can come back to help Chelsea out of their current mess

Wicked man, tell Glazier to buy him for your ManU club, and not Chelsea.

ManU needs him as Ronaldo will soon leave.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by fantastic1: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
habsydiamond:
Atimes staying put where u are successful is better than seeking for another adventure cos the devil u know may be better than the angel u never know

If you don’t move, you will never find out. If you stay in one place all your life, you will cuss yourself when you are old for not making the best use of your youth.

Don’t be a coward.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by mrkings84(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
membranus:

Wicked man, tell Glazier to buy him for your ManU club, and not Chelsea.

ManU needs him aes Ronaldo will soon leave.

Me na tight Blues fan I be o

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by profmallor: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Even in Military formations, you take a position and defend it to death. No one is made to function everywhere at any time with equal efficiency. There is a place and time for everyone/everything to shine, you need to find it and stay there. Even Jesus could not function everywhere!

Fut9ure:

Hey bro

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by emy9(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Normal! You no suppose leave Chelsea at all!! The respect you got in Chelsea you didn't even get half of it at Madrid.. Na u Bleep up. You should be apologising to Chelsea not Madrid.

From a pained fan angry sad angry

What has he done to warrant respect from Madrid? Respect is earned not demanded.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by phemmyfour: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
habsydiamond:
Atimes staying put where u are successful is better than seeking for another adventure cos the devil u know may be better than the angel u never know
Honestly, it's not always greener at the other side
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by phemmyfour: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Normal! You no suppose leave Chelsea at all!! The respect you got in Chelsea you didn't even get half of it at Madrid.. Na u Bleep up. You should be apologising to Chelsea not Madrid.

From a pained fan angry sad angry
Exactly, cos Madrid are doing well without him. He's insignificant in Madrid
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

Coward of the county or coward that lives to fight another day
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Temptee101(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

Just look at...

If you like put your head in everything you see even the ones you have no idea about just for people not to call you a coward.

Na Body go tell you.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Streetmovement(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, see as them reduce this my guy to nothin' It's well.

Hazardous harzard, the prince of Stamford bridge, the most dangerous player in the EPL that year... you're loved and you've played football the way it was ought to be played and the beautiful game recognizes your talent forever, your name is in the book of life.

Carry on comrade cool
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
He doesn't train at Chelsea, he only do light training and goes to the pitch and wins the match. He comes back overweight from break and slots into the starting eleven easily at Chelsea

But in Madrid, he has to train hard and so all the injuries.

He left where he was adored as king and went to Madrid where he is a nobody. I remember the Belgium manager always telling Hazard to go to Madrid, now his career has retarded geometrically. Now he should be happy

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by guychidile: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's injury that's ruining your lucrative carrier. I know the stuff u are made of,keep calm and pray.God will see u bounce back in style again.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by vickydevoka(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
HonNL:

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/soccer/real-madrid-espreal_madrid/story/4804113/eden-hazard-im-really-sorry-for-flopping-at-real-madrid%3fplatform=amp]SOURCE [/url]
From world best to zero best. This life nothing last for ever. Hazard way dem de compare am with messi
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
dyera:
If he is really sincerely sorry for flopping, he would refund the €100m that they used to purchase him.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo should also apologize to Juventus and Manchester United.
Cr7 achieved at Juventus...even got the most valuable player twice.....

Cos that guy no get form at the present no mean say he deserves all this disrespect...
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
shit happens
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by osazsky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
habsydiamond:
make him go red devils if they are willing to pay 300m..he will do better there..and let Ronaldo go bk to Madrid...so that he can go and destroy Madrid..it will be the 3rd club ronaldo would destroy in 5 yrs
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by legba1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamesversion:
Chelsea did Madrid dirty. Carried a completely depleted Hazard sell given Madrid, collect £100M.

Marina Granovskia can sell you a tree you planted in your compound. grin

You forgot Liverpool did same to chelsea with Torres'deal.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
nazicartel:
omoh. I no follow for this psychology play ooo
Baba play come Borno State na make we rub minds...
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by frog12: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
all for millions, you get plates inside your body grin
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Bahamas95(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please come back to Chelsea ASAP, even if it's for one or two seasons I will be satisfied.....The mickey mouse Sterling Chelsea signed is a waste of funds, he can't make 2dribbles in a full match.

The mumu dey carry ball run enter people as if dem dey transparent for pitch.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by donforeign: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Hmmm, joker.. If you're really sorry, do giveaway to Madrid fans World wide with all the salaries and monies your earns at real Madrid before we take you serious angry just came and collected money to come an play rubbish.
agba beggar

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by betshopagent(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamesversion:
Chelsea did Madrid dirty. Carried a completely depleted Hazard sell given Madrid, collect £100M.

Marina Granovskia can sell you a tree you planted in your compound. grin
that's not all.real still pays Chelsea anytime they win a trophy.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by betshopagent(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reference:

Well Barca has paid back with an expired Auba.
auba already has half of hazard's carrier goals at real in just few games n he was bought for peanut by chelsea
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by seunmohmoh(f): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
emy9:

What has he done to warrant respect from Madrid? Respect is earned not demanded.
We are saying the same thing. He should have stayed where he was respected. No One even remember that hazard exist! He may be pushing to come back to Chelsea soon.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Spiff20(m): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Person wey for just remain for Chelsea where e be star boy, e go do busy body commot. Na im village people go block am there. An epic fall from grace.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Feggie3: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Dollywood:
You didn't stay healthy while in Madrid. You was eating 'lot of junk food and even added weight to your already big bums.
Why are you eyes fixated at his ass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by toprealman: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Drogba , Lampard, Gerrard, Gatudo, etc......these men were not stupid.
Moving like Adebayo is understandable, but when you are loved and cherished, I still don't get it.
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by Mrgovernor: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:

Another almajiri spotted
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by caesymore(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
it's not oo.. that's the work of destiny ooo... hazard is a skillful how hardly had Injuries when was at chelsea.. but became an injury prone at Madrid in a league where Injuries are not that much compared to the Premier league

Haven't you heard speculations bro, say Baba was jazzed by Vini
Re: Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid by achimendy(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Fut9ure:

Hey bro

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lukaku Set For Shock Move To Manchester City / Tyler, Obafemi Martins Son Pictured With Him / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Adorable Photo With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.