Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) (56727 Views)

Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:36am On Nov 17, 2022
And tinubu no show?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by MisterMan123456: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu don chop dis one life add to him own, anything for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by pekisdgee(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2022
We came in this World with nothing we go with nothing hope he lives to see his grand child!? *thinking out loud*
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2022
This series of death could cast an uncertainty facts about TINUBU 's health status.

The north could be waiting to see TINUBU health worsen to give the north a second chance of retaining political power.

That is if APC succeeds in winning 2023 Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by millionaireman: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2022
RIP.

But a healthy young man died yesterday, and you gathered today and buried him.
That man may still have the chance to wake up before you buried him.
Did religious extremism not denature the proteins in some people's mental faculties?

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Etgyttt34: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2022
:

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Feministolash(m): 2:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Sacrificial Ram for another man's ambition

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Feministolash(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2022
The has been used as Sacrificial ram for another man's ambition

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by ponishah: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2022
propsvilla1:
Cycle of life
Yesterday he was at the Campaign ground
Today he is in the grave
This is a lesson to both the Politicians and the Citizens that what matters most is the legacy we are going to leave behind and not the amount of money we stole. At the point when your weak eyes can barely see all your assets, at the point when your your weak ears can hear the sobering voice of your loved ones and at the point when you see the earth fading away, You will surely understand that all these earthly things you kill and maim to process is nothing but vanity upon vanity.
May his Soul Rest in Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKyZjtlmLI&t=82s

How can his soul rest in peace when you did not mean it?
All you care about is your stupid stolen advert.
Your selfishness could not even allow you respect the dead.

If na your sibling, spouse or parent would you have seen the nerve to post your advert?

I dont give a damn about apc, but his death provoked reflection in me.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Alsenora: 3:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Some of us will not vote BAT. Ok...leave politics out at least. You rightly pointed he is old...you don't expect old Yorubas/parent to witness such...in such case the elder will definitely meet and mourn with families of the deceased person...
mrkings84:
Stop associating yourself with evil but they wouldn't hear.

Now Tinubu couldn't even attend his burial (not that he wouldn't but he was too tired) as he needs at least 3 weeks to recover from the one day's campaign flagoff
Tinubu is just too old for all these wahala but too greedy to give in

You can't cheat nature......

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by millionaireman: 3:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Feministolash:
The has been used as Sacrificial ram for another man's ambition

The man might have put excess hours preparing Tinubu campaign matters, perhaps forgot his routine drugs, and collapsed in Jos.
Any person working for, or supporting Tinubu, the ex drug trafficking money banker now afflicted with speech defects, to become president of Nigeria, is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 3:25am On Nov 17, 2022
I thought Muslims were buried where they die.
I suppose I was wrongly informed?
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by victorjoe(m): 3:29am On Nov 17, 2022
ojun50:
Is like them don ready for him death self

My brother, one Yoruba proverb say "them no de use death joke with Muslim". E get as person go faint, or dey in coma. If e no quick wake up, Muslim don bury am.

Them no de waste time o, burial sharp sharp. Party go come later

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Ofolete: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2022
There are many signs and indications that Tinubu's presidency is doomed but many illiterates and fools will not listen due to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 3:33am On Nov 17, 2022
ladipo007:
Which time them dig the grave come even paint it.is like him don die since last week.

Go sch, una say Sam. U hear "Vault Private Cemetery". Make ur brain process am abeg.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Newton2024: 3:33am On Nov 17, 2022
HolyMan12:
Na who go inherit those women? cool
Their waiting boy/manfriends.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:40am On Nov 17, 2022
This should be a sober reflection to all alive today rich or poor, male or female, old or young, powerful or weak, slave or freeborn, politician or supporter, death awaits all. Do what is right at all time before thrain of death comes calling. Yesterday was at the AOC campaign ground today in shoel (grave) oh son of man why do you continue amassing unnecessary material things that you don't who will inherite and waste all your wealth when you are gone? Think again before the death train comes to your door step.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by timesuploaded: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
So he is a yoru bad fske Muslimn.
Anyway extra 2 years have been added to the corruptt drug deallers life.
He has used him to subscribe grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
In this age and time you fools still believe this rubbish of using humans to add life and more years to your own? Even donkeys don't think like this, making you are big born fool camel. Very stupid and primitive way of thinking
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by timesuploaded: 3:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Mugu it makes sense.
Someone that just died yesterday evening, dem don dig grave, build block, plaster am, paint. D speed with which dey did all dat shows dey were waiting for him to die
See how excited you are of your foolishness. Did you read where they wrote the "Vault Private Burial Ground, Ikoyi"? If we even agree to follow your idiotic dumb brain, all the nonsense you wrote there can be done in 4hrs. Donkey brain better pass your own
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by otipoju(m): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:
Maybe na Tinubu for die…

But the old man pushed the death to this man instead.

Pardon me to think like an African for once undecided

Meanwhile, Tinubu couldn’t even honour the man that died at his campaign with his presence at his burial.
Very heartless senile drug lord

I once was close to a Local Government Chairman and was on the way to becoming one of his aides...then message come from church for me to avoid being close to any politician make dem no go use me do sacrifice for election season.

I just quietly detach myself from the man. Later I learned that the man dey carry live tortoise under him agbada for protection. Opponents sef hit the man too as dem dead one of his arms for am till today.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by IPG25(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=tunapawizzy post=118451535]
In 100 years...almost everyone reading this will be gone...please do good to others, we are not taking anything out of here...help others if you have the means.u are very right bro

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 17, 2022
If the man knew, he would have stayed back in his house than going to jos for campaign

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Penguin2: 4:24am On Nov 17, 2022
otipoju:

I once was close to Local Government Chairman in Lagos and was on the way to becoming one of his aided...then message come from church for me to avoid being close to any politician make dem no ho use me do sacrifice for election season.

I just quietly detach myself from the man. Later I learned that the man dey carry live tortoise under him agbada. Opponents hit the man too as dem dead one of his arms for am.
These guys are dangerously fetish. I guess that’s the only way they survive their enemies in politics who would want them dead.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Penguin2: 4:30am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Online warrior.
If your father and mother meet Tinubu today, they’ll go down on their knees to greet their president to be.

My parents do not bend the knee to no one except God.

So, if your parents go about bending their knee for every Tom, Dick and Harry, sorry, mine don’t.

T for thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Penguin2: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

nzougbu nzougbu politics

If you must use it, at least learn the spelling correctly.

T for thanks

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by luizpippo(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Mugu it makes sense.
Someone that just died yesterday evening, dem don dig grave, build block, plaster am, paint. D speed with which dey did all dat shows dey were waiting for him to die

You dey lose guard na.

Private cemeteries dey dig, build the walls, plaster, paint and cast cover in down.

Na for people to come buy as finished graves like buying finished building and then the dead body go pack in.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 4:58am On Nov 17, 2022
APC Subscription Activated

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Atlantis585: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2022
May he rest peacefully.

I hope Emi Lokan came to pay his last respects too. After all the man died while honouring the crook and drug dealer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.