Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) (56742 Views)

Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2022
mediclife1987:

It's not far fetched, it's simply because you're good for nothing...

Good for nothing like you, tinubu and the “wise man that died at the backyard of a foolish man. Continue! Nemesis is coming for all of you that benefit from this evil government. Awon wèrè!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2022
thecommunist:
ha!!!!! Not neccesary man. Don't allow politics to make you into some heartless beast.

Alright sir.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
So he is a yoru bad fske Muslimn.
Anyway extra 2 years have been added to the corruptt drug deallers life.
He has used him to subscribe grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol...prepaid plan.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by deeva2: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Urchins used him do sacrifice tongue

Is this the best you can type

Just RIP go save you the foolishness and stupidity you just displaced..

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

My parents do not bend the knee to no one except God.

So, if your parents go about bending their knee for every Tom, Dick and Harry, sorry, mine don’t.
T for thanks.

That’s how you guys boast until your lying machine was seen kneeling down on his 2 knees to greet Atiku.
You guys have no culture or rules, only money determines what culture you adopt.

Didn’t chioma’s parents crawl to David’s house to ask for his hand in marriage?
That’s another example.

So your father and mother will gladly lay flat and roll on the group in the presence of Tinubu, in fact they’ll drag you along.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2022
ojun50:
Is like them don ready for him death self

My brotherly this is Nigerialy where good morning sometimes na fight because the winch no kill you last night
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Penguin2: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s how you guys boast until your lying machine was seen kneeling down on his 2 knees to greet Atiku.
You guys have no culture or rules, only money determines what culture you adopt.

Didn’t chioma’s parents crawl to David’s house to ask for his hand in marriage?
That’s another example.

So your father and mother will gladly lay flat and roll on the group in the presence of Tinubu, in fact they’ll drag you along.

You must be pained that Davido chose an Igbo girl over your Ofe Mmanu girl.

Shit must be very painful.

Pele!
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be pained that Davido chose an Igbo girl over your Ofe Mmanu girl.
Shit must be very painful.
Pele!

El oh El.
Your thinking is predictable, you all reason through your anus.

Her family practically begged David to marry her, that’s the height of low self esteem but here you are being proud of that shameless act.
You tribe is a slave to money, there’s no limit to what you can’t do for money.

I’m only using her as an example of how your people have no values at all, so you can’t tell me you don’t bow down for people.

Even Tinubu is too big, your parents will bow down to his daughter to be able to get a space to display their okrika in any market in Lagos.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by DOM7: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2022
How i wish people will learn a lesson from this rather than making celebration and politics out of it.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Penguin2: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

El oh El.
Your thinking is predictable, you all reason through your anus.

Her family practically begged David to marry her, that’s the height of low self esteem but here you are being proud of that shameless act.
You tribe is a slave to money, there’s no limit to what you can’t do for money.

I’m only using her as an example of how your people have no values at all, so you can’t tell me you don’t bow down for people.

Even Tinubu is too big, your parents will bow down to his daughter to be able to get a space to display their okrika in any market in Lagos.

Whether Chioma’s parents begged Davido to marry Chioma or Whatever, the reality is that Davido didn’t find any Yoruba girl attractive enough to keep as a wife and had to go for an Igbo girl just like Akeredolu did and just like many other Yoruba men are doing.

Deal with it.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Good for nothing like you, tinubu and the “wise man that died at the backyard of a foolish man. Continue! Nemesis is coming for all of you that benefit from this evil government. Awon wèrè!

Na me say make you too no benefit? Abemi mo batiya eh je?
Oloribu Omo...
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

Whether Chioma’s parents begged Davido to marry Chioma or Whatever, the reality is that Davido didn’t find any Yoruba girl attractive enough to keep as a wife and had to go for an Igbo girl just like Akeredolu did and just like many other Yoruba men are doing.

Deal with it.

Lol.
So that’s your gain?
Are the children from those marriages bearing ibo surnames?
That should be a loss for you, didn’t know you’ll rejoice over that.

When a woman marries a man, you’re giving up your ethnicity for that of the man, that’s why Yoruba women barely marry ibo men, cos your ethnicity isn’t one to reckon with.
The same reason is why your women are rushing Yoruba men so the barbaric lineage can end with them.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by ojun50(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
iamsolasoul:

My brotherly this is Nigerialy where good morning sometimes na fight because the winch no kill you last night

Lolz
My dear God over the winch, he protect day in day out

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by zudozz: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
If you are supporting Tinubu to rule Nigeria, to continue from where Buhari stopped, you will be d next to die after this man!
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
mediclife1987:

Na me say make you too no benefit? Abemi mo batiya eh je?
Oloribu Omo...

Continue.
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
ojun50:

Lolz
My dear God over the winch, he protect day in day out

Amen
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by teblu(m): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2023
JustforMen:

You can differ emotionally!!

But can you logically measure timeliness of an event if there is no known base time against which to measure?

You can only say someone is late or early if there is a known time against which you are comparing their arrival or departure.
Can you even listen to yourself...?
Re: Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) by Wali84: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Urchins used him do sacrifice tongue
u will cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.