Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi (535 Views)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Nyamuri: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
By Femi Bolaji

The General Superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Dr. Williams Kumuyi, has said he would not be caught up in the web of recommending or disqualifying anyone vying for the seat of the President in the 2023 general elections.

He spoke Wednesday, in Jalingo, Taraba state capital when he arrived for the first ever Global Church Workers Conference.

He noted that Nigerians should be allowed to choose who would rule them democratically and prayers should be sustained for God to make their choice the best for the country.

In his words, “I don’t want to get into recommending or disqualifying anyone. All we do is pray that God would give us the best leader and the best president in our country.

“He knows who is who and he knows what everyone would do when they get there. And God does his work in such a mysterious way that we cannot preempt him and say this is what will happen if this person comes in.

“But we know how God fulfilled his purpose through Nebuchadnezzar and through all the people that ruled in Bible times. And they were not all people that were on this side of the fence or theology.

“We want to leave everything in the hands of God and allow the Nigerian citizens to choose the people that would rule our country by democratically voting. “

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-election-i-wont-recommend-or-dismiss-anyone-kumuyi/
Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Papa obviously don't give a damn about the drug baron in Lagos
Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by WibusJaga: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2022

The only person I'll never recommend is Tinubu.
How can a whole presidential aspirant struggle to remember the name of his party. The old man is mentally unfit to be president.

Imagine Tinubu addressing the United Nations.
"A Dead Fish Can Not Be Sweet in Any Soup" grin

God forbid bat thing.
Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Nyamuri: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kukah
CAN
Kumuyi
Bakare

It's like the Christian leaders are getting accustomed and familiar with Tinubu presidency. They have seen the reality

The noise has drastically reduced, what do U think has happened?
PrinceOfLagos:
Papa obviously don't give a damn about the drug baron in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Kukah
CAN
Kumuyi
Bakare

It's like the Christian leaders are getting accustomed and familiar with Tinubu presidency. They have seen the reality

The noise has drastically reduced, what do U think has happened?

2023 will the most predictable election in Nigeria. Everyone knows the next president already and some class of peoples silence, means alot. They won’t oppose any candidate and still tell you “vote for your candidate”

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Nyamuri: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
CAN played all their dirty games and still end under Bola Tinubu slippers

You can't fight who God has blessed
CoronaVirusRelo:

2023 will the most predictable election in Nigeria. Everyone knows the next president already and some class of peoples silence, means alot. They won’t oppose any candidate and still tell you “vote for your candidate”

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

The only person I'll never recommend is Peter Obi.
How can a whole presidential aspirant struggle to tell the truth. Peter Obi is morally unfit to be president.

Imagine Obi addressing the United Nations.
"1 dollar is 1000 naira" grin

God forbid Obituary.

I agree with you.
Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Sunshine311(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Still thinking about how this election will be.
Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Urheadmaster(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I agree with you.

Seconded tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Won’t Recommend Or Dismiss Anyone – Kumuyi by Olaolex: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

The only person I'll never recommend is Tinubu.
How can a whole presidential aspirant struggle to remember the name of his party. The old man is mentally unfit to be president.

Imagine Tinubu addressing the United Nations.
"A spoilt Fish Can Not Be Sweet in Any Soup" grin

God forbid bat thing.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Men Back Tinubu For Presidency / Why Osinbajo Is The Reference Point For The 2023 Election / Seyi Tinubu And 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.