Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? (5921 Views)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
In a Bank, One Guy was Bragging how he has used 'Indomie and Fried Eggs' to Bang Lots of Girls when He was Young!

But I Suspect these Girls were Mostly Under-18 Though.

But, This Indomie and Eggs, Is it an Aphrodisiac or What?

Does this Work for Mature ladies of 28,29 years?

Because One of my Female Colleague who is always Disturbing me is Visiting this Weekend..

I Want to Check Something..cool

3 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Olachase(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
If you Don Cook and fry the indomi and egg finish con add small S.K make una too chop ham

That something way u won check na COMA u go day check ham smiley smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by godofuck231: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sure , cheap ones who have sex for food

8 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by tnerro1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Add cold coke wink

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Eyinju112(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
That’s for hungry ladies grin

9 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
tnerro1:
Add cold coke wink
Hmmm, Let me be Taking notes here.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by zexy2030(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eyinju112:
That’s for hungry ladies grin
Laced with infections. Poverty is the reason behind increase in societal vices. Politicians are taking advantage of these. Nigeria has the highest number of AID orphans. So watch out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Ballzproblem2: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
I think food in general ,can use to get all this hungry University girls , but won't work for working class girls ,but then again,they no reach 3 percent for this country

23 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
No it doesn't! As a matter of fact no lady is cheap! Problem comes when these ladies lower their standards and get down you foolish guys without demanding anything in return, foolish guys who have the lowest esteem that can be found in humans who have glorified sex so much and never thought something as great as intimacy can ever get to their generation will start thinking of what they did to deserve such "mighty" gift.
And yes! He picks the highest he could ever afford. Indomie and egg.

If all you could ever brag with to get intimate with a lady is indomie and egg then you should be ashamed of yourself. You are not only broke but totally ungrateful for free gift of life. cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by illicit(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yes

Back in uni tho

5 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by greenermodels: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Olachase:
If you Don Cook and fry the indomi and egg finish con add small S.K make una too chop ham

please, don't try this, you might actually end up in coma, I'm not joking.

3 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by HolyMan12: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In a Bank, One Guy was Bragging how he has used 'Indomie and Fried Eggs' to Bang Lots of Girls when He was Young!

But I Suspect these Girls were Mostly Under-18 Though.

But, This Indomie and Eggs, Is it an Aphrodisiac or What?

Does this Work for Mature ladies of 28,29 years?

Because One of my Female Colleague who is always Disturbing me is Visiting this Weekend..

I Want to Check Something..cool
E no go fit work for Siofra again...

Na before e been the work

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Babatunde LALA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2022
When man dey street. I been dey do shege

5 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Jamesmatic(m): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes, noodles and egg na just camouflage that year for acada na TM my niggas take Dey mix noodles. Just sprink am after you done cook am finish dem her mind go Dey. You go lash tire. �

6 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Holybaddo: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Anyway am still looking for does ladies

All ladies I have met are requesting for iphones

Some even requested for things their Father would never give them

11 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by placeofallure(f): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
No it doesn't! As a matter of fact no lady is cheap! Problem comes when these ladies lower their standards and get down you foolish guys without demanding anything in return, foolish guys who have the lowest esteem that can be found in humans who have glorified sex so much and never thought something as great as intimacy can ever get to their generation will start thinking of what they did to deserve such "mighty" gift.

If all you could ever brag with to get intimate with a lady is indomie and egg then you should be ashamed of yourself. You are not only broke but totally ungrateful for free gift of life. cheesy

Indomie and egg sa? Indomie! So men have bragging rights over a meal less than #500? I don't know why some women cheapen themselves that much.

Mothers should train their kids to be content with whatever is available in the family. The way I grew up, you won't believe it! If I no chop for 2 days, you won't know self, let alone you luring me to bed with cheap Indomie, Egbami!

Be modest. Don't run after any man's money, you can make more. I hate it when a man wants to play Lord, King and Master over me just because he's offering something no matter how big or small. Men will respect you when they find out you can breathe without them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:

Only You said NO LADY IS CHEAP.

Then You now implied Ladies should demand Stuffs from Men b4 Sex.

Dat's a Prostitution Mentality you are putting out here!

If You are a Guy, A Big Shame on You!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Emilia154(f): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Olachase:

Lol,no go kil person o

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:

As a woman, I disagree with you.
Yes some v lowered their life, self esteem and shame to any extent so why won't boys talk about the cheapest things they used.
It all points out to how decayed the world is.

3 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Indomie and egg sa? Indomie! So men have bragging rights over a meal less than #500? I don't know why some women cheapen themselves that much.

Mothers should train their kids to be content with whatever is available in the family. The way I grew up, you won't believe it! If I no chop for 2 days, you won't know self, let alone you luring me to bed with cheap Indomie, Egbami!

Be modest. Don't run after any man's money, you can make more. I hate it when a man wants to play Lord, King and Master over me just because he's offering something no matter how big or small. Men will respect you when they find out you can breathe without them.
Lol... Your post isn't a response to mine right? You are just airing your opinion under mine,I believe.

Nevertheless, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

As a woman, I disagree with you.
Yes some v lowered their life, self esteem and shame to any extent so why won't boys talk about the cheapest things they used.
It all points out to how decayed the world is.
You probably didn't understand my input. No lady would get down with a guy for indomie and egg, A guy would tell a lady "I will give you indomie and egg off pant" and she would? A lady in the university? Come on!
If the case study represented on this thread are naive young girls lured to bed, there would be an argument. But a university student? That's ridiculous!

Yes some ladies are morally bereft and nymphomaniac but saying they were gotten with indomie and egg is nonsense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Only You said NO LADY IS CHEAP.

Then You now implied Ladies should demand Stuffs from Men b4 Sex.

Dat's a Prostitution Mentality you are putting out here!

If You are a Guy, A Big Shame on You!
When ladies lower their standards and gets intimate with you lots for love and willingness,you call them cheap and hungry. Well I know for sure Ned won't call Regina cheap because he went a long way to have her.

You can't eat your cake and have it, Ladies should be expensive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Mermaid123: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Yeah only cheap ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by siofra(f): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:

kiss
You're so on point!

These women are sexually attracted to them, to want to have sex with them without asking for anything in return
But they won't think about that part o! As if women don't get hórny.

They want it to be as if they "conquered" them with indomie and egg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Phimzy: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2022
I agree with siofra.

A lady who is sexually attracted to you will go any extent to get down with you.

I have this female cousin of mine who has been on my neck for long,we live under the same roof(I live with my aunty) she is my spec,but I am trying my best to resist her due to our moral standards as per blood relations.

I pray this cup pass over me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2022
siofra:

kiss
You're so on point!

These women are sexually attracted to them, to want to have sex with them without asking for anything in return
But they won't think about that part o! As if women don't get hórny.

They want it to be as if they "conquered" them with indomie and egg.
Finally someone that gets the memo! This indomie and egg narrative has been on for so long that some ladies now believe it is real.

You are so right! These guys believe they control everything and it's all about them. A lady that wants to satisfy her sexual urges will definitely do without demanding something in return but to the myopic guy, she's cheap. I'm not surprised, these are guys who believe they can't be raped or used and dumped. grin when it happens to them they brand it with different names which sadly doesn't take away the psychological effects of such experience. Lots of sexual crimes are committed against males but how do you fight for one who believes his offender is the victim?

Lol at conquering! I don't know why these men see everything about a woman as a quest. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by KingMack(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
If you never use Indomiie and egg Bleep girl while in school..put your hands in the air grin

7 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by SirJerrie(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:

See PAIN

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2022
SirJerrie:

See PAIN
Was any member of your family lured with indomie and egg?

Help me understand where your pain is coming from.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by gfon(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2022
That indomie and egg talk is nonsense,if a lady wants to have sex with you when she comes for a visit,she would,even if you offer her just a bottle of coke

12 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by placeofallure(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol... Your post isn't a response to mine right? You are just airing your opinion under mine,I believe.

Nevertheless, you are right.

Yes please. I'm only corroborating what you have said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? / How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.