Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) (70536 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Clout chaser.
. Lol
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,I pray God gives her the grace to remain pure until her mr right comes for her.

Rubbish
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dougyclan:
na him make de back side never com out well

Yes ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Dougyclan: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
candidbabe:
For doubting Thomases
Just look at her body
The virginity is showing all over her
Congrats girl
It's not easy
doz manly features abi?

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:
cheesy A very big sorry to all the guys that took her to restaurants, squandered the money they should have spent on themselves on her. So you guys didn't eventually get there cool

Kindly verify the authenticity of the claim sha. A virgin in 2022 is a miracle
bro them plenty oh.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by allgoodlight(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
I am proud of you girl. Keep it up.

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prof. Georgewill go publish this one as part of his achievement for the week

Him go be like; we are proud to inform you all that one of our students from the department of political and administrative studies who is currently serving her mandatory NYSC scheme has just announced that she is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
She's not attractive, so is possible she could be a virgin,

TaĆ aaaaaah.......it has nothing to do with being beautiful or ugly. Infact na ugly girls dey first lose dia virginity sef.

She has done well for keeping herself.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by sageb: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrhttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890

We have heard
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by advanceDNA: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Waka waka, no discipline, Nonvirgin babes on nairaland be like like....oh lord .....forgive us for our 30 -50 body counts

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
God bless you daughter of Zion.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
As I raise this cat up let all the non virgin girls see Dog
I'm in the bank right now and laffing madly at the picture up there grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Annahh(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Congrats my sister. E no easy, if e easy make Dem do am.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
It ain't easy to be a virgin in this generation where sex is worshipped.

More blessings dear.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Ebubu: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Purity?

My d*ck does not make a girl dirty.
nice lines
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by allgoodlight(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tzar:
Who gives a f*ck about your virginity?!
If you are a terrible cook, dirty, lazy, rude, hot tempered, arrogant and or not submissive, your virginity means nothing to me!!

Hmmmm deep & sensible. Meaning Virginity doesn't equal good character / kitchen skills.

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Chemlite: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=118463443] So, Nigerian girls now need grace of God to close legs undecided
Walai, this one choke me!
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
As for me, I like bad girls that know have the know-how and the experience. The ones that can change positions without being told what to do. That can fulfil my kinkiest bedroom desires.
Who she help? After now, she go lie down like one log of wood. If I pull out my 10 inch rod now she go begin run helter skelter.
Abeg make she go rest. Where my girls at?!
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by josie96: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Girl, I am proud of you.

We rock.

People might ask you what you gain by sharing with the public. But they are the same people who appreciate and hail people who practice immorality.

We rock.

We will uphold purity till the end.

We will be an example to the coming generation that sexual purity still exists.

I love you.

Ride on!

4 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nonsense! The fact that she is a virgin does not mean she has not been having sex. Some of these so-called virgins enjoy anal sex , MouthAction and masturbating.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Adek15(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:
cheesy A very big sorry to all the guys that took her to restaurants, squandered the money they should have spent on themselves on her. So you guys didn't eventually get there cool

there are many virgins out there. i was shocked when i found out too.

tip: many girls you see around boys, that seem like a baad girl, check well, they are virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890
Nice one girl. No mind dem swine wey no know the value of sexual purity.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by fof1: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:

O YES...IT IS A DECISION TO TREASURE...VERY GOOD & EXEMPLARY
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,I pray God gives her the grace to remain pure until her mr right comes for her.
A new moniker "virginprincesss", make your finding, and let the mod do their job.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
I also have a current serving Corper virgin as a friend. She graduated from OAU and serving in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Adek15(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
they are not mutually exclusive. someone can be a virgin and still have all these characters. they are the real slay queens
allgoodlight:

Hmmmm deep & sensible. Meaning Virginity doesn't equal good character / kitchen skills.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by zudozz: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow!

Las-las there is a virgin in Port Harcourt! grin

But d girl try. To be a virgin in an iniquity area like PH no dey easy!
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mugu, no purity in virginity.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890
if i ear say
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Fedrick100: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Akanoaaa:
I also have a current serving Corper virgin as a friend. She graduated from OAU and serving in Oyo state.

Longest time sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.