Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt (41541 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by 175(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Neck pressing ongoing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
he never build one for his state
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Egalitarian1: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Our incoming President

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
I stand for peter obi for president 2023 #we_moves #bat2023
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Konjiboii: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike is Obidient,Omo LP don win PH be that

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by JOemmy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Where is the flyover na?
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Foolishbuhari: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
What message is Wike trying to send to PDP? And what is he trying to tell Rivers State indigen to do?
Wike be matured and stop this play, it is seriously getting out of hand.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Egalitarian1: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
lansile:

R.I.P to you in advance as you have signed up to die in pain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Foolishbuhari: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Rivers is Obidient. Wike to Obi, leave State for us, we would leave Federal for you.
Wait he said that? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Laple0541(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi the clown
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by ufuosman(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Foolishbuhari: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
lansile:

There's at least 20 more he built as governor

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by 00FFT00(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
A very lovely sight to behold, than the eye sore, expired heroin peddler, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Wait he said that? grin
Yes, do for me,I do for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who is Peter mourning! Why always wearing black!
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Moh247: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
No kill Atiku... Oga Wike

Diaris God oo
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by moneyissweet(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Till then,2023 no far again.

Laple0541:
I like the way Wike made this scammer feels among, for his mind he has a governor supporting him, Wike only used Pandora to cover-up and prove his claim that it's the turn of a southerner so it will not be as if he's been meeting with just BAT, he can never endorse a mediocre and underperformed like Obi.

VOID VOTES WILL BE MORE THAN OBI'S VOTE IN SOME STATES IN NIGERIA, quote me after Feb. 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by wallarwallar(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike is a confused man with no direction
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by donnie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
What message is Wike trying to send to PDP? And what is he trying to tell Rivers State indigen to do?

As e dey pain dem... grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by udemzyudex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
This thing he is doing will likely influence the other governors who are with him.
They may even start working underground for him, even sponsoring some of his campaigns.

Must everything be about PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by NlRaspberry(f): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
If you are within the city of Port Harcourt, this information is for you
In today’s world, it’s of great necessity for one to have a lucrative skillset to scale through life’s hurdles.
iRepair Solutions Nigeria brings you a 7-day professional Skills acquisition program themed Electronics Skills Acquisition Program (ESAS 2022). Get trained and mentored (LIFETIME MENTORSHIP) on four courses bordering on Fundamental Electronics, Professional iPhone Repair, Solar Inverter Systems, and Surveillance/ CCTV systems.
All participants will be trained and mentored on nurturing the skills gained into business ventures and self-empowerment. The basic tools and components will be given to all participants, and refreshments are included on each day of the seminar.
The event is focused on four major courses and a Freemium Mentorship program. These courses will be taught by established electronics professionals who have thrived in their respective fields of major.

You have not done Tech or IT-related things before? Or do you have just basic knowledge? That is fine, our methods are so simple to apply that absolutely anyone can give it a shot. There will be live practical sections on all courses, and practice over time would birth perfection.
visit www.ESAS.irepair.ng for more details
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by chiedozie198100: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laple0541:
I like the way Wike made this scammer feels among, for his mind he has a governor supporting him, Wike only used Pandora to cover-up and prove his claim that it's the turn of a southerner so it will not be as if he's been meeting with just BAT, he can never endorse a mediocre and underperformed like Obi.

VOID VOTES WILL BE MORE THAN OBI'S VOTE IN SOME STATES IN NIGERIA, quote me after Feb. 2023.

You are the type of people pastor oyedepo was talking about.

Between tinubu, Atiku n obi, u still have the mind to call obi scammer?

You are a mental case.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by 9jatriot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can argue for or against the need for a flyover, but at least 20 years from now nobody will ever come and claim that the value of the flyover is next to nothing or that the flyover was invested in his father's business.

I hope the man called to commission the flyover will learn a thing or 2 from his friend Wike.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by TrumpDonald2: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter gringori pandora
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by SaLongs1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Unlike that one in Anambra, Wike is very Obidient and Yusful.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by TrumpDonald2: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
9jatriot:
You can argue for or against the need for a flyover, but at least 20 years from now nobody will ever come and claim that the value of the flyover is next to nothing or that the flyover was invested in his father's business.

I hope the man called to commission the flyover will learn a thing or 2 from his friend Wike.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by cochexky: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
My team and I just arrived at the Government House in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for the Commissioning of a new Flyover constructed by HE @GovWike. -PO

The crowd shock Wike shaa.. Obidients are out for this election with all there heart.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by 9jatriot(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes o.
With special effect by Wike, the sender of nobody
TrumpDonald2:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by descarado: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
No kill Atiku... Oga Wike

Diaris God oo

Now, una don change mouth quick quick.

You guys opened countless threads about wike working underground for tinubu. Boasted and laughed at obi and his people?
What happened?
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Moh247: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
descarado:

Now, una don change mouth quick quick.

You guys opened countless threads about wike working underground for tinubu. Boasted and laughed at obi and his people?
What happened?

Go and read what Prof Soludo said

Peter Obi is simply working for Tinubu to destroy PDP, same as Wike

Yesterday Wike invited Oshiomole APC
Today Obi Labour Party
Tomorrow Friday, President Buhari

If you know you know

If you don't forget it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch / Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.