Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? (5853 Views)

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Read this.
Seriously Op
A quick questions
Have you ever av sex b4?
Have you ever av sex with a virgin b4?
No offense... Is your sister a virgin?
How many girls av you try to educate on sex education?

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
Seriously Op
A quick questions
Have you ever av sex b4?
Have you ever av sex with a virgin b4?
No offense... Is your sister a virgin?
How many girls av you try to educate on sex education?
Yes.
Yes.
Was a virgin before she got married.
I don't educate any girl on sex. If I do, how will I fvck them?
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rainbow10:

These Nonentity is always pained.
Grow up chap.
Really know you aren't a Virgin.
Why not stop commenting
Mumu thinking. Are you a virgin? If yohbare a female will you still be a virgin?
Can a married woman because virgin?
You are suffering from spiritual curse!
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yes.
Yes.
Was a virgin before she got married.
I don't educate any girl on sex. If I do, how will I fvck them?
Good
So you av sex with a virgin b4 why don't you advice her to keep her virginity till marriage?

Good... She grown up in a decent environment,i guess

How will you Bleep them ? you see that you're part of the reason y some girls ain't virgin. If you've contribute a little to the society by keeping ur third leg inside... Maybe it won't be this bad.
Do you think it only guys that has a need?
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
Good
So you av sex with a virgin b4 why don't you advice her to keep her virginity till marriage?

Good... She grown up in a decent environment,i guess

How will you Bleep them ? you see that you're part of the reason y some girls ain't virgin. If you've contribute a little to the society by keeping ur third leg inside... Maybe it won't be this bad.
Do you think it only guys that has a need?
Everyone must be TESTED to be deemed worthy.
A soldier can not call himself a gallant soldier if he hasn't been to war.
A virgin can not call herself a proud virgin if she hasn't been tested.
If I tried all my best to fvck her and she resists. I will respect her and wife her.
If a virgin can resist you until you marry her, then she can resist any man who wish to commit adultery with her.

She wouldn't cheat or pin another man's child or you or allow you to pass your grand great father's inheritance to a child you did not father.

3 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Crystalsweetnes(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Op, has any woman wronged you? If you want to go for a virgin, no one is stopping but cursing people because of their choice that has nothing to do with you is wrong. Who told you marrying a virgin guarantees a happy home? Or you think marrying a virgin automatically means she will never cheat on you or you can't raise a child from another man? If that's what you think, then you have to think again. Not being a virgin doesn't make you less human. If you are not a virgin, you will share in that curse you pronounced. You say girls set standards, don't you set standards too? I don't really know wetin dey pepper your for body. Instead of you to pray to marry someone with the fear of God and will give you peace you are asking for virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:
Op, has any woman wronged you? If you want to go for a virgin, no one is stopping but cursing people because of their choice that has nothing to do with you is wrong. Who told you marrying a virgin guarantees a happy home? Or you think marrying a virgin automatically means she will never cheat on you or you can't raise a child from another man? If that's what you think, then you have to think again. Not being a virgin doesn't make you less human. If you are not a virgin, you will share in that curse you pronounced. You say girls set standards, don't you set standards too? I don't really know wetin dey pepper your for body. Instead of you to pray to marry someone with the fear of God and will give you peace you are asking for virgin.

Are you a virgin?

If no, be ready to partake in that curse. You can't escape it.
A woman with the fear of God will keep herself for one man just as God wanted.

For not fearing God, be ready to partake in that curse. I say you can't escape it! Never!

You didn't offend me by losing your virginity. You offended God. You didn't fear Him. He will punish you.
Be ready sister. Be ready.

Deuteronomy 22: 20

[20] But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman,
[21] then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has wrought folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father's house; so you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Fahvvy: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

You should shut your stinking mouth and body up. Very spoilt brat. Like make I slap you to give you sense!

Hahahahhahah
grin grin cheesy grin grin

I expected this actually undecided...
And sadly, I was not disappointed undecided...
Tsk tsk tsk undecided...

With the extent of your hypocrisy, however, it's clear you need the sense far more than I do grin...

So feel free to slap yourself cheesy...
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Kirkman: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2022
This poster jeromestarks is nothing but the biggest fool alive. Who gave you the right to play God and be the judge of others as if you are a saint.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by BigYash: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Na olosho girls or let's say multiple body count girls and simps dey say no virgin and that virginity doesn't matter in marriage. A wise man should not listen to them o.. Girl wen get body count up to five ,wetin person wan marry am do?

3 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Roycemadeit(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
You see that you're part of the reason y some girls ain't virgin. If you've contribute a little to the society by keeping ur third leg inside... Maybe it won't be this bad.

Why does society seek to stop us from doing natural things?
Na even society be the real culprit here. grin
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Roycemadeit(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2022
That virginity is labeled decency is a problem...
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Roycemadeit(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

You didn't offend me by losing your virginity. You offended God. You didn't fear Him. He will punish you.

You must be talking about the same God who would punish a man for retaining the foreskin of the penis He created... cheesy cheesy
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Why does society seek to stop us from doing natural things?
Na even society be the real culprit here. grin
Lol... Coz society think it's not right smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Everyone must be TESTED to be deemed worthy.
A soldier can not call himself a gallant soldier if he hasn't been to war.
A virgin can not call herself a proud virgin if she hasn't been tested.
If I tried all my best to fvck her and she resists. I will respect her and wife her.
If a virgin can resist you until you marry her, then she can resist any man who wish to commit adultery with her.

She wouldn't cheat or pin another man's child or you or allow you to pass your grand great father's inheritance to a child you did not father.
Lol... You urself dey confused
So you want to test a product before making a purchase and you expect other products to be left untouched? You think other customers wont also want to know what they are abt to make payment on? And you're now looking for virgin undecided
So being untouched mean after wedding she won't cheat on you?lol
Forget smiley
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Premiumwriter: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
Just because you meet foolish girls with easy virtues doesn't mean there are no decent girls out here.

Listen, some are created to be unfortunate in life. They are made to believe that they should accept the norm in the society. Those are the guys who marry anything - non virgins. These guys end up training someone else's child.
The worst part is that they will sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of in laws just to fvck a girl who was fvcked by another man without paying anything and they will still leave their inheritance for the children fathered by another man ( that's if the bastard child did not kill them early before they prepare a Will).

Others have made up their minds that the will not labour in vain. These category of guys will fvck any girl that opens her leg but will only start a family aith a virgin woman.

Never let anyone push you to marry a problem ,a sperm depot (non virgins).
If she lied that she was raped, just fvck and pass her to the next fvcker.

See one proud virgin here
https://www.nairaland.com/7437468/faith-ehimare-nigerian-virgin-corper

I celebrate this girl. I have sent her Facebook name to my elder brother who is really ready to marry. He is rich and learned. He's a good man.
Even if he didn't marry her, he will still be her friend. She's worth keeping. Not like these dogs (bitches) who are even ashamed of their own pvssy.

No wonder they (non virgins) are ashamed to talk about their virginity and quickly get angry when we advice men to marry Virgins.

May many of you who have fvcked more than one man never have peace in your marriages and relationships. May you be unlucky ALWAYS in everything this life throws at you.
so much hype over the hymen.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:
so much hype over the hymen.

You think God put it there for fashion?

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You urself dey confused
So you want to test a product before making a purchase and you expect other products to be left untouched? You think other customers wont also want to know what they are abt to make payment on? And you're now looking for virgin undecided
So being untouched mean after wedding she won't cheat on you?lol
Forget smiley
Yes.
Once a woman is fvcked by more than one man, she loses respect for her body. It becomes easier (easiest) for her to share it.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

I believe you created this thread to prove there are still decent girls. But along the line, you derailed cos you are quick to bash a girl you believe has done fornication but shield men that do the same.
If virginity is used in rating a man, will you and millions pass?
Definitely no. When tabling matters like this, be objective and realise its vise versa. No details come here to bash women anyhow as if we don't v Randy men. Abi all those girls that lost their virginity anyhow lost them to lesbians?
A woman could loose her virginity for so many reasons being emotional beings and not logical. They can be easily swayed without guide.
Class teachers, home lesson teachers, uncles, fathers, gang raping and peer influences are one of the reasons virgins are scarce today. Only few among the above listed, lost their virginity by association, I mean by curiosity.

All women cherish and love their bodies and in return appreciate a stranger who seem to give her attention when she is not getting it.

Parents and guidance are to blaim for the scarcity of chaste women in our society.

National system too is to blaim.

Once a lady is 18 she is allowed to have sex but unfortunately they are not properly guided. So guys take advantage and lay them, making them vulnerable to another male.

We will keep saying this on n on but the way forward is to set a strict law to set ablaze alive anyman who takes advantage of a minor.

For myself for instance, I had my first sex at 6 before 12 I have laid 4 girls. But who opened my eyes to sex was an older girl.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yes.
Once a woman is fvcked by more than one man, she loses respect for her body. It becomes easier (easiest) for her to share it.
That's d fault of the first guy
If like he advise her to keep her virginity till marriage other guys won't av access
And the world would av been a better place full of virgin but No
You guys can't keep that third leg intact smiley
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's d fault of the first guy
If like he advise her to keep her virginity till marriage other guys won't av access
And the world would av been a better place full of virgin but No
You guys can't keep that third leg intact smiley
Babe, life no balance, if life balance it won't be fun. Some girls grew faster. Some girls have high IQ but poverty made that IQ more useful immorally.

This life we can't all be wise, rich or healthy.

It's called the world of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Some men are born not to marry.

While some women are born to service men..

But in this life we have wills to choose what is good but environment and knowledge has informed our decisions either to be good or bad. It all depends on our orientation.

How about a girl who have witnessed sex by her mum n dad severally.. She will learn it and do same. The parent have a fault of not educating her.

A guy who sees her dad changing women like wrapper. The father would think the boy isn't smart or watching. Only to realize he will be doing same whenever he is absent.

Then the media have polluted so many lads in this generation.

Train up ur children, in the right way.

Freedom should be given after age 18, but before 18, be strict with correctional visuals, it lives with them forever.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Are you a virgin?

If no, be ready to partake in that curse. You can't escape it.
A woman with the fear of God will keep herself for one man just as God wanted.

For not fearing God, be ready to partake in that curse. I say you can't escape it! Never!

Deuteronomy 22: 20

[20] But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman,
[21] then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has wrought folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father's house; so you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.
Shut up ur mouth, you are too rash and judgmental, people make mistakes. No one is born perfect. The level of Knowledge u r exposed to differentiated us.

You have ur flaws too that has made you less of a man. Remove the the plank in ur eyes too. Stop judging. Cursing is even bad.

A chaste woman is environmentally, culturally or parentally determined. No lady can keep herself except she is guided and monitored. Though some are possessed but I tell you majority of these nonvirgins were misinformed and deceived.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
zexy2030:

Babe, life no balance, if life balance it won't be fun. Some girls grew faster. Some girls have high IQ but poverty made that IQ more useful immorally.

This life we can't all be wise, rich or healthy.

It's called the world of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Some men are born not to marry.

While some women are born to service men..

But in this life we have wills to choose what is good but environment and knowledge has informed our decisions either to be good or bad. It all depends on our orientation.

How about a girl who have witnessed sex by her mum n dad severally.. She will learn it and do same. The parent have a fault of not educating her.

A guy who sees her dad changing women like wrapper. The father would think the boy isn't smart or watching. Only to realize he will be doing same whenever he is absent.

Then the media have polluted so many lads in this generation.

Train up ur children, in the right way.

Freedom should be given after age 18, but before 18, be strict with correctional visuals, it lives with them forever.
Smile... 100% concur. That's my point
Life is not balance... You can't expect other to be a virgin when you can't stop avin sex undecided
Now, you will see 14,15 yrs giving birth. Forget about training, some parent tried but the society, media and other stuff won't allow the parent work to show.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... 100% concur. That's my point
Life is not balance... You can't expect other to be a virgin when you can't stop avin sex undecided
Now, you will see 14,15 yrs giving birth. Forget about training, some parent tried but the society, media and other stuff won't allow the parent work to show.
Sweetheart, parenting has a lot to impact on the child. If the child will be bad, he will be bad with sense. Like a guy who mum n dad are teachers and pastors in a good church well tutored and trained. Attends the best school in Lagos, exposed to many books.

He smokes weed consciously and takes the blame.

He is dating a homely girl who is a virgin but have had enough bjs before they had a proper sex with her recently.

Both of them are from decent homes but I could see a fault in the training of these children which I will explain later.

If ur child is showing a sign of puberty, it's the most sensitive stage in a child. Don't show that child sex, or pregnancy, only. Show the child incurable stds even with condoms. It worked with some of my cousins and she is still a virgin till date even in her 300L. Assure her she will be allowed to marry and have sex when she graduates out of school but for the guy, attach a child to him to cater for financially, you will see him grow quick and appreciate parenting.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
zexy2030:

Shut up ur mouth, you are too rash and judgmental, people make mistakes. No one is born perfect. The level of Knowledge u r exposed to differentiated us.

You have ur flaws too that has made you less of a man. Remove the the plank in ur eyes too. Stop judging. Cursing is even bad.

A chaste woman is environmentally, culturally or parentally determined. No lady can keep herself except she is guided and monitored. Though some are possessed but I tell you majority of these nonvirgins were misinformed and deceived.

We are talking about virginity. In respect to that, woman are born perfect (hymen intact). They chose to lose it.
It's like you are destined to clean up someone else's mess ahbi.

May you carry a woman who has been used and dumped by other men and may your children do same. Say Amen na. Ewu like you.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

We are talking about virginity. In respect to that, woman are born perfect (hymen intact). They chose to lose it.
It's like you are destined to clean up someone else's mess ahbi.

May you carry a woman who has been used and dumped by other men and may your children do same. Say Amen na. Ewu like you.
Your understanding about life is bereft. I don't need to have any controversial discussions with your limited life experiences.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by GOFRONT(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin..

That Virgin Corp Member , who has her contact??......I have Special Place of primary Assigment (SPPA) for her.....No be wetin una dey think abeg
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fahvvy:

Hahahahhahah
grin grin cheesy grin grin

I expected this actually undecided...
And sadly, I was not disappointed undecided...
Tsk tsk tsk undecided...

With the extent of your hypocrisy, however, it's clear you need the sense far more than I do grin...

So feel free to slap yourself cheesy...
receive brain.

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by tivhador: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by compton11(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
There are many virgin ladies out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
GOFRONT:
grin grin grin grin..

That Virgin Corp Member , who has her contact??......I have Special Place of primary Assigment (SPPA) for her.....No be wetin una dey think abeg
I only messaged on Facebook.
Follow the link straight to her Facebook account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
zexy2030:

Sweetheart, parenting has a lot to impact on the child. If the child will be bad, he will be bad with sense. Like a guy who mum n dad are teachers and pastors in a good church well tutored and trained. Attends the best school in Lagos, exposed to many books.

He smokes weed consciously and takes the blame.

He is dating a homely girl who is a virgin but have had enough bjs before they had a proper sex with her recently.

Both of them are from decent homes but I could see a fault in the training of these children which I will explain later.

If ur child is showing a sign of puberty, it's the most sensitive stage in a child. Don't show that child sex, or pregnancy, only. Show the child incurable stds even with condoms. It worked with some of my cousins and she is still a virgin till date even in her 300L. Assure her she will be allowed to marry and have sex when she graduates out of school but for the guy, attach a child to him to cater for financially, you will see him grow quick and appreciate parenting.
Hmm... I feel you
Sex education really matters.
What of peer group influence coz I think that's what influence most girls/guys nowadays even with a good parenting n the environment really matters also. There's this friend, we left home for uni, after few months this babe change... Like, the change was so fast that I was surprised coz she came from a decent home, they don't miss church... Her dad even have position in church. What do you say abt that? Lack of proper parenting?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It / My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband / Is This Girl Loyal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.