Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor (33373 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by nakaman: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Imagine a man with colored hair going for introduction, 90% of the parents will disapprove.
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Emmanuel909090: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2022
He made a point here
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That you consider it a fact already leads me to believe you are one of those who think your personal delusion paints the entirety of existence for everyone out there, this is the very same sickness that the man indicated in the OP also suffers from. undecided

I'm sorry please.. I now see that you're correct. Hope you're okay now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.