Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! (45521 Views)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) / Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
Whats the best way to get a visa appointment date please? I'm in need of a date before November.
Has anyone got the secret to checking for appointment dates online or does anyone know of any reliable agent with success stories that can help to secure an appointment date? thanks.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by demminic: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2011
well well.its not easy getting that usa appointment dates easily now.You can call 08122385189.this person got for djtee and few pple going for an award in usa next week.goodluck.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2011
thanks.but can you give me an idea of the price please?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by studM(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2011
I can assist with dt if ur ready 2 pay #70k,can get u a date for nov or early dec
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
not to worry.
thanks. I just persisted on the site and got a date for September 15th.

I suggest if you want a US visa appointment, Fist pray about it, then just keep trying every time of the day. Also, keep refreshing the 'schedule appointment date' page. When you see the calendars appear, quickly pick a date because they appear only for a few seconds.

That's how I got mine.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
been also trying to get a date for my family for nov but no luck yet, will keep trying
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dare,
send me an email. I'll take my time to help as well, his_favoured1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
That's the spirit jor determined. Nothing those guys dey do. They only keep to the system, refresh, refresh and then demand for a ransome.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
thanks,ill send you an email now
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by ojdollars(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
@determined , When I saw your Post, was cracking my head as to how I can help you, but don't want start leading you to agents or any one to demand Money from you as I don't do such things. I am glad you got a date for next month, that's an eye opener, so one who needs can just kept on refreshing and refreshing, right?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Exactly.
That's just what it is.
But I don't blame those that collect money cos really, the time you spend online checking for dates is also not funny.
Afterall, time is money, but then again c'mon, they're charging ridiculously for getting dates.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by ojdollars(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2011
@Determine , OK, If I have someone who wants, I would contact you by email. Thanks my brother
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2011
No Wahala!
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by damola1: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Determined,

Thank you for setting this up. However, I continue to get the error attached at the end space. Pls advise if you have any knowledge on how to fix this.

Thanks.

Damola@damola.com is my contact email

Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Refresh the page everytime mostly in the mid night though looks tasking but you know what you are looking for.

If you are a student or going on medical and the date of departure is like a month, you can write them for an expedited date. It will be granted and shortest dates will open for you. Lets join hands to fight touts destroying the whole system.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2011
i have been trying also i got dates, but anytime i tried confirming d dates, i get like an error message,
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ bro, don't waste time. Lodge your complains with their help desk. They will be able to rectify or tell you what to do. Have you tired clearing your chache?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2011
i already clear cache, still yet no luck, you said i should send the help desk an email?
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2011
Well, I haven't seen that error message at all.
But like I said, you have to be very quick in choosing the dates because they appear for about 2 - 5 seconds only and disappear again.
I really don't know what the point is in showing calendars for a few seconds anyway.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dare14:

i already clear cache, still yet no luck, you said i should send the help desk an email?

I said call the help desk. Also, clear your history or use internet explorer.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
imperiouxx:

I said call the help desk. Also, clear your history or use internet explorer.

i did try to clear history and everything and also try using internet explorer and also firefox, cant call them its weekend, might have to call them on monday, pls any other suggestions is highly welcomed, need to get dates for my families for november, thanks yall
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dare, you didn't reply my last email.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by Dare14: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
determined:

Dare, you didn't reply my last email.

i didnt get any last email from you, the last email i got from you i replied which was yesterday and i was even wondering why you never replied back, could you please resend the email again, if i get it this time i would reply, thanks for you help
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dare,
I've replied again. check your spam maybe.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by damola1: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
If anybody tell you say he easy, na setup,

I dedicated someone to it, and even asked 2 other people to help out,  after some time, we siddon look, cos, na so you go see date, but always: Allocated can not be less than the number of current appointments,  always,  I tried to find more speed, in fact, I don already dey consider ask my people for yankee, and europe to help me oh, until yesterday night when one of the people wey I ask to do am call me say HIN don catch d appointment, catching no be beans oh, we begin thank God ni oh,

I thank you very much for putting up this post, if I was armed with this info, I for don do am since July when I pay,  He come hard now cos of the bomb UN wahala, cos dem no even get appointments again, for lagos, and Abuja na next year,  God, I thank you,
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2011
FOR THOSE OF YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET A US VISA APPOINTMENT DATE, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU EXTORTING PEOPLE TO HELP GET A US APPOINTMENT DATE, HERE IS MY SECRET:

You can use an automatic refresher page like:

http://www.refreshthing.com

in another tab, just log in normally and when you get to the appointment page, copy the page address and place it in the refreshthing website. set the refresh time to about 7 seconds. so every 7 seconds, the page refreshes itself. but you need to keep an eye on it because like i said, the calenders may show for just 5 seconds or less, so you have to be really fast.

Then again, if you don't have the time and patience to do this, just pay the EXTORTIONISTS.

I have my interview tomorrow. Because its a renewal, I'm hoping there would be no qualms. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME O!

And sincerely, I don't blame women for having their kids in yankee these days. I don't want my children to go through this stress abeg!

Enjoy.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2011
determined:

FOR THOSE OF YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET A US  VISA APPOINTMENT DATE, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU EXTORTING PEOPLE TO HELP GET A US APPOINTMENT DATE, HERE IS MY SECRET:

You can use an automatic refresher page like:

http://www.refreshthing.com

in another tab, just log in normally and when you get to the appointment page, copy the page address and place it in the refreshthing website. set the refresh time to about 7 seconds. so every 7 seconds, the page refreshes itself. but you need to keep an eye on it because like i said, the calenders may show for just 5 seconds or less, so you have to be really fast.

Then again, if you don't have the time and patience to do this, just pay the EXTORTIONISTS.

I have my interview tomorrow. Because its a renewal, I'm hoping there would be no qualms. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME O!

And sincerely, I don't blame women for having their kids in yankee these days. I don't want my children to go through this stress abeg!

Enjoy.

Thanks determined. There is an application called check4change an addon on monzilla or internet explorer. When installed on computer and ask to monitor a page for a certain change (in this case, only the calender page and you highlight the month you wish to monitor) with the timer set, it does the work with the alarm or sound goes off. This alert you even when you are not on the monitored tab( the page under monitoring will pop up and won't change until you check the new discovery) or in the room but not on the computer. I used this for an online game many years ago though a cheat to the game but good to checkmate extortionist ( I hate them).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2011
check4change sounds interesting. For future purposes, I'll consider it.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2011
Sure. You can also put any sound you like inside its sound folder and here you go with your sound. Online gamers cheat. . . lol
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by determined: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hi Guys,
I finally got my visa. Yippe.

Just a final note, While I was on the queue, I noticed a lady was asked to go back to make an appointment because apparently, it was a quack who made the appointment for her. And so in the records of the US consulate, her name was not there for a scheduled appointment for that day. Meanwhile she's paid the person to arrange the appointment.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU PAY MONEY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by damola1: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2011
Waiting to hear from you!,  Congratulations, I prayed you, I think,  pray for me sha!, welcome to yankee
Re: Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! by imperiouxx(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2011
@determined,

Good to hear that. Pray for me to get mine too oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.