Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West (28149 Views)

Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging / Segun Sowunmi Leaked Tape: 'Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging' / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by SugarGirl44(f): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
OkutaNla:

That guy you quoted eh, his bitterness towards Tinubu can rival Satan's bitterness towards God, if not worse. Tinubu's sin is that he defeated his preferred candidate (Osinbajo) during the APC primary, because of that he ported to Obi. And if care is not taken, that bitterness fit kill am. He's from Okun section of Kogi state and since the VP's defeat he's also become rabidly anti-Yoruba. I hope he considers relocating from his current Lagos location to Obi's Anambra after Tinubu's swearing-in.

Oh no wonder.
Those minorities are naturally angry, I wouldn’t have engaged him if I knew his problem na follow-come.
Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by fredoooooo: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
OkutaNla:

That guy you quoted eh, his bitterness towards Tinubu can rival Satan's bitterness towards God, if not worse. Tinubu's sin is that he defeated his preferred candidate (Osinbajo) during the APC primary, because of that he ported to Obi. And if care is not taken, that bitterness fit kill am. He's from Okun section of Kogi state and since the VP's defeat he's also become rabidly anti-Yoruba. I hope he considers relocating from his current Lagos location to Obi's Anambra after Tinubu's swearing-in.
Na the bitterness go send him and his or her generations to their early graves ... awon ẹranko ọmọ iran kiran .
They will all be emotional in chosing a candidate and leave Realities, after their candidates lost out , zhey will now turn to digbolugi.... awon werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Iykenuwa(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

how can obi win tell me and analyze to me

I'd have responded if you hadn't called me "dreamer" in another comment.

I hope you all realise that we all want a better Nigeria?

We all campaign for our respective candidates because we believe they can do better than the others.

Whether Obi wins or not, he has my vote. Period.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Afamed: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Felabrity:
Atiku and Tinubu have forgotten him

The clown is looking for attention

He has suddenly become a clown now?
Same fellow your were hailing when he was using foul languages against PMB few years ago

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by johntolu: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Unfortunately, Nigerians will suffer the consequence.

Unfortunately, most Nigerians have been in 'suffering mode' since Buhari's first appearance in governance, in 1984 and they seems to have resigned themselves to fate.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Acidosis(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
johntolu:

Unfortunately, most Nigerians have been in 'suffering mode' since Buhari's first appearance in governance, in 1984 and they seems to have resigned themselves to fate.

Scary!!
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by johntolu: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Roboto11:

Revolution in Sokoto or Borno?

We know Sokoto & Borno is out of reach.
We are banking on 'large turnout' of our 'supporters', in Sabon-Garin areas of Kano & Kaduna states grin cheesy
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by leketon: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Dear mr fayose if you are truly advocate of southern presidency then urge tinubu to step down for Obi because Obi has better chance than tinubu.

2023 election Will be One of a kind where traditional Old ways of politicians influencing votes Will be reduced to lowest.
Right now Obi controls both SE and SS with pdp sharing parts of south South too.
While tinubu only has SW which Will be except Lagos that will be a close contest.
Not forgetting pdp controls osun and Adeleke will definitely repay atiku back.
So in essence tinubu will win his stronghold but not with very wide margin.

Come to North Central the most affected areas of apc bad governance.
They won't even touch apc with long Pole.
It's pdp vs LP over there.

Coming to the core North.
With the Way southerners are queing behind Obi I won't be surprised if the North picks atiku as a consensus candidate because they knew the implications of splitting their votes between atiku kwankwaso and tinubu.
Atiku being their brother and More acceptable in the South than tinubu and also In a major party.
The choice won't be hard for them like they're already doing.

So it's for the best interest of the South if tinubu steps down for Obi.

God bless the incoming president Peter Obi CGFR

Hahahaha

Great analyst, since Obi is going to win no need to seek someone to step down again. Congrats!
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by tungamaje: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Roboto11:

Revolution in Sokoto or Borno?

Just like I said, the thing still looks like a movie to many people who believe in the old order
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Brimstone77: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
chinchum:
obi is a blessing to APC in this election. Anti APC is divided in to 3 ;pdp, lp and even NNpp.

The SE typically votes for PDP even if it is a cockroach on the ticket. Having an Obi to divert the votes is a success.

You should allow obi to worry about that..
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Roboto11: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
tungamaje:

Just like I said, the thing still looks like a movie to many people who believe in the old order

You would learn.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Successlane: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Go write it down nd quote me afta d election. Obi will get 25% in all southwest states. He will get more Dan dat percentage in Lagos .

In d north Benue,Plateau,Taraba,Kaduna, Nasarawa, Bauchi,Kogi,Abuja.etc.Av mentioned 7, nd dere is still more.

From d conversation Fayose was jst guessing, he knws Obi's popularity. He knows d truth. He said dat because of d strength of d labour party across d 36 states.u hear him say, nothing is impossible.

I can tell u states Obi will perform woefully. 2023 is nt far again.

I stopped reading when I saw the statement in RED.

Peak of Self delusion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by alimiadedayo1: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Iykenuwa:

I'd have responded if you hadn't called me "dreamer" in another comment.

I hope you all realise that we all want a better Nigeria?

We all campaign for our respective candidates because we believe they can do better than the others.

Whether Obi wins or not, he has my vote. Period.
bro day dreamer why are you shying away from the reality can you show me and analyze how Peter obi will win this election If you are sure of yourself
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by lifenajeje(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

which state are you from? they need to good take care of you it is an emergency intervention

Obidient state .
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by BanyXchi: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oh no wonder.
Those minorities are naturally angry, I wouldn’t have engaged him if I knew his problem na follow-come.
Lol.
Okun people are not some minority oh? Okun people are part of the Yoruba race, that lunatic is just mentally deranged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by GoodLife4live: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
From 4 people twitting in a room

To no structure

To he cant win any state

Now is 25% votes in all states they're worrying for PO

Reality setting in as the election draws near

The game changer is that we the youths are on the ballot this time hehe

Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime

God bless Obidatti

U be olodo.... The 25% is the structure dey are talking about... How is he going to get it...

If obi scores 14m votes without meeting the inec 2/3 votes

And TINUBU scores 14m votes and meet the 2/3 inec requirements... Then tinubu will be declare winner.....

That's the law..... That's the reason POLITICAL gladiators from southeast are not openly supporting Peter obi....

Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by AfonjaPriest: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-i-dont-see-pdp-winning-south-west-south-east-negotiating-with-obi-will-be-good/amp
The corollary from Fayose's statements is that the drug lord criminal, aka Tinubu, can never ever be the president of a country called Nigeria. He would do well having a peaceful rest on his retirement bed in Iragbiji. Now without further ado, all BATstard miscreant urchins should check my signature for their free diaper poopoo.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Iykenuwa(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

bro day dreamer why are you shying away from the reality can you show me and analyze how Peter obi will win this election If you are sure of yourself

Allow me dream, its better than the nightmare you are supporting.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by alimiadedayo1: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Allow me dream, its better than the nightmare you are supporting.
AAA who is the nightmare you think I am supporting.. can you analyze how obituary will win this election
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by uchwar1: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Raw truth
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by soojar(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Junior66:

Quit smoking shit, BAT cannot win any state in this our north central. He is a hated figure here. To make it worse for him, northern Muslims only vote northern muslims. He will struggle to get good votes in the entire north

We learn everyday
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by soojar(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carmal90:

Like how you threw the president and some governors name in North, but you forget to mentioned Makinde and Adeleke in South.
This election is now an ethnic election, and the North will have her way

We learn everyday
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Niklaus398: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
garfield1:

I predicted the victoru of apc in 2015 and 2019 so I have locus.both atiku and tinubu will meet the 25% spread but tinubu will have more votes than atiku because of his massive win in the sw.atiku had 40% in north central because it was a two horse race but as it stands,he can't.obi will win plateau,fct and benue.tinubu will take kwara,kogi,niger.they will all divide nasarawa.
Buhari voters will be shared.tinubu some,atiku some,kwankwaso some.so north will be divided.moreover if you remove votes from the three k states,buhari would still have defeated atiku.most of those voting obi were formerly atiku fans.
u do think Tinubu will win the west massively? Lol.
Someone that might probably not win Lagos with a big margin.
Pdp have always done well in the west from inception. I'm sure Pdp can muster 25% votes in Western States. Now also remove the one obi will also get in the west.. u will see Tinubu wont win the west with more than 55% votes.

If u add that to the fact that in the 11 south South and east states...apc might not muster up to 25% in more than 3 of them but Pdp can...then u will see there's no way in hell.tinubu is winning this election. U are blinded by party sentiment not to see your next president is likely Atiku.

Have given you an eg of my Northern Muslim female frd and her family. That's to tell u that even that far north Tinubu may not be able to muster much more than Atiku.

Pdp is winning this election bro.

Check how much Pdp did in the west in 2015 election u will see in every Western state they mustered about 25% or more.. even when people were largely against Pdp then ...now not to talk about now.
If you think with ur head you will see that the same way Osun and ondo election played out is same thing here. The same percentage of 40-60% that's what will play out here. Different is that labour also will be eating percentage from both Pdp and APC voters too which leaves Tinubu with probably less than 10% win in the west. Apc 40%, Pdp 35% , labour 25%( due to Lagos largely).

When that happens, where else will Asiwaju get votes from? Remenber his party is like an abomination in most states of the SS and SE .
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Johncarlo07: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Successlane:

I stopped reading when I saw the statement in RED.

Peak of Self delusion

Kaabo.. shey oko ooo jepo?

2023 no far again.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by garfield1: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Niklaus398:
u do think Tinubu will win the west massively? Lol.
Someone that might probably not win Lagos with a big margin.
Pdp have always done well in the west from inception. I'm sure Pdp can muster 25% votes in Western States. Now also remove the one obi will also get in the west.. u will see Tinubu wont win the west with more than 55% votes.

If u add that to the fact that in the 11 south South and east states...apc might not muster up to 25% in more than 3 of them but Pdp can...then u will see there's no way in hell.tinubu is winning this election. U are blinded by party sentiment not to see your next president is likely Atiku.

Have given you an eg of my Northern Muslim female frd and her family. That's to tell u that even that far north Tinubu may not be able to muster much more than Atiku.

Pdp is winning this election bro.

Check how much Pdp did in the west in 2015 election u will see in every Western state they mustered about 25% or more.. even when people were largely against Pdp then ...now not to talk about now.
If you think with ur head you will see that the same way Osun and ondo election played out is same thing here. The same percentage of 40-60% that's what will play out here. Different is that labour also will be eating percentage from both Pdp and APC voters too which leaves Tinubu with probably less than 10% win in the west. Apc 40%, Pdp 35% , labour 25%( due to Lagos largely).

When that happens, where else will Asiwaju get votes from? Remenber his party is like an abomination in most states of the SS and SE .

You are wrong about the sw.whenever a Yoruba contests,they get bloc votes from awolowo to abiola to falae and obj.in 2015 and 2019,a Yoruba wasn't on the ballot so no need to kill themselves but now its a Yoruba vs IBO vs fulani.no competition.moreover,almost all the people supporting obi in the west are formerly pdp fans so both are sharing votes.in 2015 and 2019,buhari got 55% in sw.tinubu will get at least 60%.both obi and atiku will share 40% or less.the only place tinubu will struggle is lagos but he will still win narrowly.atiku will not even get up to 20% I'm lagos.
Osun and ondo are local elections between two yorubas so you can't use it to judge.mind you,adeleke is more popular than oyetola.it was not because of pdp.the best example will be ekiti where sdp and pdp shared votes and apc won by a large margin with pdp coming third.that is how sw will be...
Nasarawa is not core north.it is a difficult place for apc.buhari only won there in 2019.luckily,obi and atiku will share christian votes allowing tinubu to edge slightly...
Atiku as it stands cannot get 25% in anambra,ebonyi,IMO,rivers,edo,cross river.the gap between tinubu and atiku in ss/se will be narrow or if care isn't taken,atiku will lose to Tinubu...in ne,tinubu will get bloc votes from borno,yobe.atiku can only get bloc votes from Adamawa.in nw,atiku is only sure of winning sokoto.pdp doesnt exist in zamfara.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Niklaus398: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

You are wrong about the sw.whenever a Yoruba contests,they get bloc votes from awolowo to abiola to falae and obj.in 2015 and 2019,a Yoruba wasn't on the ballot so no need to kill themselves but now its a Yoruba vs IBO vs fulani.no competition.moreover,almost all the people supporting obi in the west are formerly pdp fans so both are sharing votes.in 2015 and 2019,buhari got 55% in sw.tinubu will get at least 60%.both obi and atiku will share 40% or less.the only place tinubu will struggle is lagos but he will still win narrowly.atiku will not even get up to 20% I'm lagos.
Osun and ondo are local elections between two yorubas so you can't use it to judge.mind you,adeleke is more popular than oyetola.it was not because of pdp.the best example will be ekiti where sdp and pdp shared votes and apc won by a large margin with pdp coming third.that is how sw will be...
Nasarawa is not core north.it is a difficult place for apc.buhari only won there in 2019.luckily,obi and atiku will share christian votes allowing tinubu to edge slightly...
Atiku as it stands cannot get 25% in anambra,ebonyi,IMO,rivers,edo,cross river.the gap between tinubu and atiku in ss/se will be narrow or if care isn't taken,atiku will lose to Tinubu...in ne,tinubu will get bloc votes from borno,yobe.atiku can only get bloc votes from Adamawa.in nw,atiku is only sure of winning sokoto.pdp doesnt exist in zamfara.
lol now I know u are joking. Lol Atiku lose to Tinubu in the SS and SE? Abeg stop patronizing that your weed guy.

U believe Atiku can't muster up 25% votes in the Western States but believe Tinubu can muster that in the SS SE with his muslim Muslim ticket? Ok o

In 2015, people were largely against Jonathan n a Yoruba man was vice President Candidate so it would've been expected for apc to get atleast 80% votes in the SW but atlas they couldn't. If not for the Ks states they will probably have lost that election same with 2019.

By the way, if only u know that the north will always support their own sha but u don't know that. I gave u instances of a Muslim hausa family in nasarawa not a Christian. Those guys think nearly alike. As they all ran to vote buhari in 2015 n 2019 is the same way they will all run to vote Atiku in 2023. In Abuja for instance(before I left for sch) I spoke to alot of okada hausa guys actually I campaigned for Obi to them. Almost most of them were rooting for Atiku. I kid you not.

You have also forgotten that the failure of APC will also play against them. Many are angry but shall u no go know.
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by garfield1: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol now I know u are joking. Lol Atiku lose to Tinubu in the SS and SE? Abeg stop patronizing that your weed guy.

U believe Atiku can't muster up 25% votes in the Western States but believe Tinubu can muster that in the SS SE with his muslim Muslim ticket? Ok o

In 2015, people were largely against Jonathan n a Yoruba man was vice President Candidate so it would've been expected for apc to get atleast 80% votes in the SW but atlas they couldn't. If not for the Ks states they will probably have lost that election same with 2019.

By the way, if only u know that the north will always support their own sha but u don't know that. I gave u instances of a Muslim hausa family in nasarawa not a Christian. Those guys think nearly alike. As they all ran to vote buhari in 2015 n 2019 is the same way they will all run to vote Atiku in 2023. In Abuja for instance(before I left for sch) I spoke to alot of okada hausa guys actually I campaigned for Obi to them. Almost most of them were rooting for Atiku. I kid you not.

You have also forgotten that the failure of APC will also play against them. Many are angry but shall u no go know.

With the way g 5 govs are fighting atiku and how apc is campaigning and obi making inroads,tinubu can defeat atiku in se/ss or come very close.nobody is campaigning for atiku in abia,ebonyi,Enugu,rivers,crs,...
The north only vote for radical,Islamic fanatic,pious and northcentric fulanis from nw.atiku is from Adamawa with a large Christian population and not pure fulani Luke kwankwaso.atiku can only win the north narrowly at best...

In 2015,osibanjo was not popular.only few knew him plus pdp were in power.in 2019,buhari was very unpopular.I told you the k states didnt give buhari victory in 2019.buhari has always won the k states from 2003.if care is not taken atiku will lose all the regions.his real stronghold is se/ss and obi has taken it
Re: Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West by Niklaus398: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

With the way g 5 govs are fighting atiku and how apc is campaigning and obi making inroads,tinubu can defeat atiku in se/ss or come very close.nobody is campaigning for atiku in abia,ebonyi,Enugu,rivers,crs,...
The north only vote for radical,Islamic fanatic,pious and northcentric fulanis from nw.atiku is from Adamawa with a large Christian population and not pure fulani Luke kwankwaso.atiku can only win the north narrowly at best...

In 2015,osibanjo was not popular.only few knew him plus pdp were in power.in 2019,buhari was very unpopular.I told you the k states didnt give buhari victory in 2019.buhari has always won the k states from 2003.if care is not taken atiku will lose all the regions.his real stronghold is se/ss and obi has taken it
lol bro bro bro, you still don't get it do you? The SS n SE is traditionally pdp Haven, they do not need to campaign nthete rigorously like the APC need too.

The APC will lose Abuja to labour n Pdp will come second in Abuja.
Yes I do not disagree with u that whoever wins the north it will be by a slim margin but that isn't entirely due to Tinubu but Kwakwaso. Nevertheless, Atiku will coast home to victory in the north. He will get his require percentage of 25% or more in the west states... When he comes to the east he will see that percentage.

If Atiku can't see 25% in the east then is it apc that will see it?

If labour should for instance get 90% of votes in the east I assure you Atiku will.claim 8% and the 2% will be left for Asiwaju to scramble for. Do you really think it will help him win the Presidential election?

If Atiku can't get 25% in the east then they is no way in hell apc will get that. Maybe APC might get in Ebonyi cause of umahi shall but that's simply unlikely seen that even umahi is ok with obi winning Ebonyi state. Pdp will always come second in the east election in this regard and if Ebonyi gives labour 60% for instance, I'm sure Pdp will take 35% and 5% will be left for apc which isn't clearly enough.

Have considered all this ....if only Tinubu was sure of getting massive votes from the K states just like buhari then he would've had a chance. Do u think for instance if Buhari votes in the K states was divided by 2 do.you think he would've won in 2019?

Thank God you said buhari was unpopular in 2019 but still he won. Apc is more unpopular in 2023 and they will lose. Many things are against them in this election.

You might not agree with me cause it is your party, but to give you an assignment go to the core North...do a random survey of 20 Muslims , ask them who they will be voting in 2023 then return back n come change this.

Now go to the north Central do a survey of same 20 and ask them, then u will see ur answer.

Same thing in the SS n SE.

I did my survey in Abuja ...I didn't include the Christians , I went to this hausa Muslims and I ask them cause I believed they would always almost think alike or go with same candidate those at home are going with. In that survey, Atiku won it. Although some of them are lining towards Obi shall but I guess it is the frenzy that is making them.
If you go to the Christians in Abuja, majority are leaning towards Obi cause of the Failure of APC in power.

Now add this together n see that there's no way Tinubu will win.
If I was to be Tinubu, I'll plan to get inroads into the SS n SE cause to win he will need them. If he is depending on votes from the west and North especially I assure you nigga will fail and he will lose SPECTACULARLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.