Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) (54594 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Pickmycall: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fisherman soup
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by dazzlingd(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

They are like girls in every other part of the world. Hold your money and you will fvck tire.

Girls differ in different parts of the world.
For example , Asian girls. The Koreans especially are not open to shagging other races. Even Indians girls are not opened to others. Na African girls dey see other races as Demi gods
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by malali: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

Many here might remember me from making the best stew in Latin America.

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin

Baba, i want to visit Brazil on vacation, can you give me some advise, where to stay things to do.I like to know a local so i can see the real brazil not the tourist Brazil.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by jamesversion: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Finally, I don see person wey I sabi cook pass. Looks like ogbono soup. cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Ashirioluwa: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
His condition is better in that place than in Nigeria
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by DonBenny77(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
You know sabi cook.
Okra na one of the last ingredients you suppose put e no suppose cook pass 7 mins after adding okra

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Dougyclan: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=naijamanyoutube post=118481360]I'm back at it again by popular demand!

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin[/quoteo]hope say my guy Xkimo dey OK? Hail am 4 me.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Imustreturn(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
You per boil that fish? God help your belle o

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by chris51(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Young man you tried.
Please help yourself by going on YouTube. You will learn a lot.

This your best okro soup in Brazil hmmm.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by chris51(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
chris51:
Young man you tried.
Please help yourself by going on YouTube. You will learn a lot.

This your best okro soup in Brazil hmmm.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Sureboyy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mrkumareze:
grin oga, you try for yourself but you are not qualified to be a cook.
How did you know what's in my mind? grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by maxiart2(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
You try but omo this okro overdone. I personally don't like it that way.
I like to feel the freshness of the okro while eating it.
Remember, na vegetables e be o.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by toxtimmy: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
If them give you that food you go eat and ling your fingers.. .actually i am sure you go bite your fingers.

Mrkumareze:
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Wuh ze fck is that??
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is overkill. Tomato paste in Okro soup, after putting in the Okro, and then you added raw fish?

How?

I nearly throw up just seeing that especially raw ice fish
He over cooked the okro which is not good

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by DeOTR: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2022
descarado:
This guy cooks upside downcheesy.
Looks good but your okro is already dead or do you like it like that?. What made it dark? No kale or spinach?

Tomatoe is used in making okro. That you don't use it doesn't mean those who use it are wrong.
Ewedu is mixed with stew.
Ghana must make okro with tomatoe. Not to talk of other west African countries.

We should stop displaying ignorance
The tomatoes "kill" the okros. Not good together if you want your soup to "draw". grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by weljewel: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Thanks be to God my Father for deliverance, restoration, revelation and victory!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Terrible cook. Please stop cooking.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Princeokwuego1(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Exactly the way I cook - “add am together, give me the answer” kind of arrangement. And most times it comes fine, but I still cherish a woman cooking my meal. There is this “touch” they add to the taste of the food.
okkk.. you dey cook by try your luck..I for say nah.
you cooked it like a traditional herbalist preparing charm
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by SlyFoxx4Life: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2022
dazzlingd:

Girls differ in different parts of the world.
For example , Asian girls. The Koreans especially are not open to shagging other races. Even Indians girls are not opened to others. Na African girls dey see other races as Demi gods

Not about race. All girls like money. All girls are “open” to men with money.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
Our friend with the weird cooking style; long time. cheesy

Zonefree, come chop.
Na okra, your best soup.

even the egba has lumps. undecided

This is terrible and cannot taste good.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by BreakingNews21: 12:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Kudos Chef on being able to afford and adding the very expensive cut of filet mignon to your custom dish, and living in Brazil around all those fine babes ( Many with roots in Yoruba land ). You are in a knacker's paradise. wink

I heard our 9ja babes are fond of buying and wearing Brazilian hair as dem own. cheesy grin

"What is so special about filet mignon?
Filet Mignon is extremely tender because it comes from a muscle called the tenderloin that cows rarely use. Tenderloin only makes for 1% of the total percentage of the carcass. That makes Filet Mignon very rare, and therefore more expensive. Apr 7, 2021"
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by BennyDGreat: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2022
weljewel:
Thanks be to God my Father for deliverance, restoration, revelation and victory!

Lol
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by BennyDGreat: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I dont know why anytime I see this your moniker, it always brings old memories that is not so pleasant.

Reminds me of when I was working at federal palace VI. Then we would stand for hours waiting for Obalende CMS bus at that legico bustop my leg go nearly bend. I hated those days. Sometimes we would walk down to bonny camp, still no show. We mostly ended up trekking to obalende sometimes.

Transport system in Nigeria then was really bad especially because there were no BRT buses then ( 2000).

Your moniker shaa.

Before Una reach Obalende...Una go don settle boys wells
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Ofadaman(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Which kind nonsense this old man prepare like this ,still dey shine teeth, pack ingredients full everywhere still make nonsense
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by ussv: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2022
The best Okra soup in Brazil you said ?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Hoodrat(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Few more pics

Your choices of fish are garbage bro, We are not supposed to eat any fish that has no fins and scales, your choices are awful. read Leviticus 11:4- KJVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dWWTLohEZY
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Matinho: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2022
looks disgusting
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Captainero: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2022
You tried, btu the okra looks overcooked. Okra is best enjoyed when its somehow still greenish after cooking.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Plugsk(m): 2:06am On Nov 24, 2022
I wouldn't taste that for any reason undecided
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by lesson44: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Not a bad one ... looks nice and delicious
You wereprobably hungry when you made this comment. Everything looks delicious when you are hungry lol.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Zico777(m): 2:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Mrkumareze:
grin
U no see as e cut the okro like tomorrow no dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.