Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) (54536 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Pat081: 2:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is overkill. Tomato paste in Okro soup, after putting in the Okro, and then you added raw fish?

How?
the way you cook is different from others will cook
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:34am On Nov 24, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:
shocked
I wouldn't add uncooked fish to the soup on fire, I rather season and steam the fish first before adding to the soup on fire

Why u come zoom the soup na shocked something we view from third mainland bridge, e reach your turn u carry zoom
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by pattybf(f): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Overcooked okra is all I can see!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Not easy to prepare Nigerian meals outside this country...

Getting everything to give you the exact taste as it should be will not almost be possible....

But sha, OP you're doing well....

Okra soup is the easiest to make abroad, considering the available of the major ingredients .
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by AmeLonRo(m): 3:10am On Nov 24, 2022
That's cool. The thing is that everyone can become great by finding and sticking to their niche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y82YjLTitgg
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by vendor03: 3:23am On Nov 24, 2022
按时发散

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Blendy77(f): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Waste of ingredients. Okro n veggie is d last item u put in Okro soup
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by FBS: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Like for whole Brazil gangan? grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Enjoyment
naijamanyoutube:
Enjoyment kpo! Make una come follow chop o! grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nursepepeye(f): 4:23am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Check how Okro Soup look like Bellow

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by yusluvad(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2022
He tried..

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by jclassiq(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is overkill. Tomato paste in Okro soup, after putting in the Okro, and then you added raw fish?

How?

E no get time to waste cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2022
He didn't grate his okro. Nobody is talking about that.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Few more pics

You tried sha...

But it's not the best..

Who cuts okro like this?!
If you cook this in Naija, nobody will patronize you.

Next time, get a shredder, grater or something, then add a hot water to the shredded okro in a bowl and cover for 5min.

Then, heat the oil and fry your fish, meat and whatever protein you've got, then add pepper, onions, seasoning, condiments etc and allow to cook for five minutes.

Next is to add your Simmered okro and cook for till done.

Mind you, the okro must remain green and you must boil the meat before frying.

The fried fish and oil will give your soup a new dimension.

This is how to make the best okro soup.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Nursepepeye:
Check how Okro Soup look like Bellow

That's it bro..

Okro has to be green ...

That dude cooked rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

If the ingredients are not available, how will the process give a good outcome?

Say you use some kinda fish that will not give good taste and no crayfish so you decided to use flavours....

The outcome will be trash.

Okro, fish, Pepper, onions and seasoning are enough if you know the process.

The Process is key, not the ingredients.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Fuckyoumod: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2022
hisgrace090:

Because he plans to cook the soup untill they'll be no traces of the okra as seen in the plate picture.
insane cooking.... How can you over cook a vegetable? Last last the nutrients are gone.

Okra requires low 2 minutes of cooking maximum.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by arantess: 6:14am On Nov 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Not a bad one ... looks nice and delicious
Are you for real

Is that how your okra soup looks?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Chinedumejoooo: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Oga, you just cooked meat pepper soup with okro
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by adecz: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Concoction❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by molas02: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Oga okro soup no dey need onions and tomato... Next time don't slice onion to cook like that. Puch it with granding stone. You just score 15 over 100
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by ozo13(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2022
riverbird:
This just prepared agbo Jedi
lol
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Oceanjagaban: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Not a bad one ... looks nice and delicious
you fit chop anything sha
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Oceanjagaban: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
e no sweet
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Oceanjagaban: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Happy shitting...you go live inside toilet after this food
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by JASONjnr(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Okro, fish, Pepper, onions and seasoning are enough if you know the process.

The Process is key, not the ingredients.

Without oil? And the process will make it delicious?

The only thing here is that, the OP was quick to put the okro first instead of putting it last...

Whichever way you follow, ingredients will always give your meal the best flavour.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by JASONjnr(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Okra soup is the easiest to make abroad, considering the available of the major ingredients .

Like the availability of stockfish and crayfish?

Some one quoted me and listed okro, fish, Pepper, onions and seasoning as the only ingredients you need to have it taste delicious and I asked him if he cooks okro without the red oil and salt?

You people really do not get it.....

I will prefer to get ingredients and I know the process require to cook good meals.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2022
tommy589:

You sef don bring back old memories grin It was maroko cms in my time. My own trekking was to race course, because most of the molue from Maroko was already filled with passengers in the morning before legico bus stop

Lol . Mehn.. those days.
Things have really changed.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by sukkot: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2022
the man done dey resembu brazillian sef. see face like roberto carlos
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Hmm okra is supposed to be green not black, you over cooked the okra.

But sha given that its Rio, you re forgiven.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Odward(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2022
This okro no just fine for face. resemble those dirty yoruba girls for Agegegrin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by wolebest: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

Many here might remember me from making the best stew in Latin America.

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin

The okra too big now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.