Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) (54458 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
I go confess in Jesus name. lol grin

LOVEGINO:
u call dis thing d best? If u test my naija own with dadawa/iru/okpehe u go confess.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by foxxydude: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the tips. I go try am out. But come follow chop the izobo wey I cook o! lol

grin

b

I don belle full grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Quiren(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

Many here might remember me from making the best stew in Latin America.

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin

Oga na you know wetin you dey cook oh..

See Okro Soup here joorr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by BanyXchi: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Odward:
This okro no just fine for face. resemble those dirty yoruba girls for Agegegrin
coming from a Osu lunatic like you insulting Yoruba women, go and face your dirty Osu dogs.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by cooooooks(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Understood my bro.

Thanks for exploring and sharing.

Brazilian women better watch out. You have proper fuel now.
naijamanyoutube:
You are right, but I'm here for a short time and don't want to spend too much buying stuff I cannot take with me.

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by betshopagent(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

The uncooked fish adds flavour and taste to the soup.
mama with a touch of vawulence grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na me and you know wetin I dey cook lol

My soup and yours na exactly the same na! lol Dem be identical twins. grin

Quiren:

Oga na you know wetin you dey cook oh..

See Okro Soup here joorr
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Yes o! lol

cooooooks:
Understood my bro.

Thanks for exploring and sharing.

Brazilian women better watch out. You have proper fuel now.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Konquest: 12:38pm On Feb 26
doggedfighter:
This guy and his style of cooking.

No sequence or procedure. Just ingredients.

See the look of the soup he made with half cooked Titus fish and the very strong Eba.

He will still shine his teeth and give himself thumbs up.
grin
Bump.

@The bolded.

LMAO... grin Some comments on this thread have been crackin' me up real hard. This thread absolutely made my day, very therapeutic... With reference to the cooking sequence, to each his own though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.