Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (29795 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Mucasina01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Obi claim Peter Odili was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

This is why SouthEast have ridiculous Governors since 1999, from drunkard like Obiano, to Statue molder like Okorocha, to Hopeless Uzodingba, to Kerosene Ikpeazu, to chronic lair Obeer

Nobody would allow such charlatans near Aso Rock

Odili was in CKC 1962-67 then 71-73.
Obi and Odili were in the same school and not on the same team. So Peter Obi has all the right to use "We" as he was a student of the school at that point.

You hating an entire region for no just cause, will consume you if you don't check it.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

This is why SouthEast have ridiculous Governors since 1999, from drunkard like Obiano, to Statue molder like Okorocha, to Hopeless Uzodingba, to Kerosene Ikpeazu, to chronic lair Obeer

True wisdom lies in accepting defeat. Oga go and rest you have lost this one
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still thewronh clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated any they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he anke to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.

True wisdom lies in accepting defeat. Oga face it you have lost the plot to spread fake news
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Fools that do not believe Tinubu went to School after Chicago University released many confirmation he did want us to reasoning outside the box with a lying bastard like Peter Obi. I have said it before the 2023 Presidential election Will be the only time Peter Obi will ever dare to contest the presidency of Nigeria, the disgrace shame n humilation he will suffer will never allow him dare such a venture ever again

Tell us which secondary school did Tinubu attend?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheSameGuy:
OBIdient will go extra mile to defend this fraud.

NOTHING you say can change the fact that Obi exposed that he's older than 61 years if age.

That kind of personality doesn't fit for Presidency

You are a real desperado sha
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
HardMirror:
obi supporters are stupid

Very stupid indeed
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Very stupid indeed

@NL Policewoman, @mynd 44 rule 2 violation
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by treatise: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

" we" referred to the school as a collective (CKC) identity not Peter Obi playing football with Peter Odili; " senior boy " in this context implied " years ahead of him " in the school
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Regex: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
waldigit:

I know of a human rights activist today that I never met in school but was very popular in campus because of his role in activism. He is still active in human rights activism till date, I never met him school but have known him since my school days.

No mind them.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Sonyboom: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Is your Igbo father brain dead ?
Did Keyamo not tell your brain dead cursed Igbo father that Tinubu passed his exam from home or it is impossible to etite gce without going to Secondary School in alaigbo ?

obyno82:

Tell us which secondary school did Tinubu attend?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Did Keyamo not tell your brain dead cursed Igbo father that Tinubu passed his exam from home or it is impossible to etite gce without going to Secondary School in alaigbo ?

His seniors like Awolowo all went to Primary and Secondary school and you want us to belive this lie from you. Bros go and rest abeg
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Sonyboom: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
What School did Awolowo attend ?

obyno82:

His seniors like Awolowo all went to Primary and Secondary school and you want us to belive this lie from you. Bros go and rest abeg
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Morphinne: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Themandator:

Foolish boy ..senior boy is a generic term for every body that passed through ckc ahead of you ..
Mugu ....town hall meeting is not for balublue

Mumu
Lol, well I wasn’t expecting intelligence from an umpkuru miri addict from the land of the dotian idiots in the first place. So, how do you refer to someone as ‘your’ senior boy when in fact, you were just a preschooler (aged 0-6) when he left the very school in question? (Emphasis on the personifying pronoun he used ‘my’) So Comrade Adams Oshiomole will be my seniorboy if we both went to the same Alma Mata, right? Ode.
Chinedu, better face the gala hawking and umpkuru miri-gulping business that your father left for you as his legacy since education and intelligent discuss are not your calling grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Themandator: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol, well I wasn’t expecting intelligence from an umpkuru miri addict from the land of the dotian idiots in the first place. So, how do you refer to someone as ‘your’ senior boy when in fact, you were just a preschooler (aged 0-6) when he left the very school in question? (Emphasis on the personifying pronoun he used ‘my’) So Comrade Adams Oshiomole is my seniorboy since we both went to the same Alma Mata, right? Ode.
Chinedu, better face the gala hawking and umpkuru miri-gulping business that your father left for you as his legacy since education and intelligent discuss are not your calling grin

Foolish boy

An ex is an ex

Senior boy is a generic term for the school.

same as a cultist calling somebody Lord and telling you stories of his exploit if he , the ex was actively involve

Obi never said he played with odili ..he called him a senior boy ..a superior ex ..one that graduates ahead of him
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Brightest04(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU

Peoples Gazette used a fake quote to fact-check Peter Obi's statement. In the process, the online platform ended up spreading fake news about what Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi said in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Here's a transcript from the video vs what Peoples Gazette reported:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

"And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows their age. They know where we were born. They know where we live. They know the school we attended. We have classmates. This morning, I was telling somebody about Peter Odili, and said Dr. Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost. So we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people, nobody have seen who went to school with them. So we must change this."

What Peoples Gazette wrote:

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,” Mr Obi while taking an apparent swing at the credibility of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress at a rally in Port Harcourt.

Verdict:

The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news.

My name is Alexander Thandi Ubani, I fact-check the fact-checkers. Facts are sacred!
You shouldn't be surprised, many fools are out there trying to pull down the structure the Lord built, which's not possible.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by blueAgent(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Regex:

For Obi to know Odili when he was six, then it means Odili was popular then. There are seniors in my school I never met that were popular. For you to be vehemently denying these shows you are a dangerous and horrible person and can never be trusted. If Obi loses the election, he lost nothing, he can simply fly to America or UK and stay. It is you that will perish.

Abeg tell the clown, the hardship they would experience no get siblings,mate or parents, very mature hardship.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:

another one
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by GreenCovering: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
How to tell a perfect lie [101] - Taught by a professor of L(ie)aw:

[Set the context to give an impression] we have classmates.
[Drop fake story] Odili story goes here....
[End context to make the lie look perfect!] So I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people nobody have seen people...
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Very stupid indeed
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kcbaba007: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

Peoples Gazette used a fake quote to fact-check Peter Obi's statement. In the process, the online platform ended up spreading fake news about what Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi said in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

"And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows their age. They know where we were born. They know where we live. They know the school we attended. We have classmates. This morning, I was telling somebody about Peter Odili, and said Dr. Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost. So we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people, nobody have seen who went to school with them. So we must change this."

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,” Mr Obi while taking an apparent swing at the credibility of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress at a rally in Port Harcourt.

Verdict:

The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news.

My name is Alexander Thandi Ubani, I fact-check the fact-checkers. Facts are sacred!

People gazzete or whatever they call themselves must have been paid by druggies to look for ways of tarnishing OBI and the obidients image, but, whatever they do is dead on arrival.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Morphinne: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Themandator:

Foolish boy

An ex is an ex

Senior boy is a generic term for the school.

same as a cultist calling somebody Lord and telling you stories of his exploit if he , the ex was actively involve

Obi never said he played with odili ..he called him a senior boy ..a superior ex ..one that graduates ahead of him
Well done mr Linus’ spokesman grin
The traffic is heavy, go sell your gala now
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by plaindealer: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2022

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by plaindealer: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
He was my senior boy in secondary school.

This Means Odili was his senior when he was in secondary school.

We know what the Pandora liar said, we are not dumb and deaf, it;s right there in the video so you pandora liars are free to continue the lies and deception because you are all graduates of the Pandora lying Academy...

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by HomeTutorsPro: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

You obviously don't belong to an old boys association.
It's possible you don't have a verifiable alma mater.
Each time I meet people who left the secondary school I attended before I was even born, I call them senior boys.
We attend old boys meetings together.
Obi used "we" because he's proud of his verifiable alma mater, CKC.
You'll understand when an arsenal fan in Ikorodu who doesn't know how an airport lolks like says "we will beat Chelsea", "we will win the league" but you won't understand when Obi said "we" for CKC.
Continue.
Las las, una go get sense by force.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Mrmb: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

Verdict:

Na nonsense you dey talk, what nonsense fact are you checking, its very audible he says "peter odili was my senior boy in CKC, we couldn't have played ball, he didn't say they couldn't have played ball. He included himself so what nonsense are you saying here
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still the wrong clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated anyday they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he able to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.
So, ur school has no history? Even if he didn't meet him, he must've heard his scores. Wen U're integral in woteva u do, people would always remember u even long after U're gone.

Wen he said "we couldn't have played football and won without him" never entail he played alongside Odili..
The "We" simply referred to CKC...

If u still don't understand, plz I beg you to go back to ur English teacher and collect refund. No hard feelings
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Themandator: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Morphinne:

Well done mr Linus’ spokesman grin
The traffic is heavy, go sell your gala now

Ok7
There's dignity in labour and we are not into wealth without enterprise
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Enkidu70: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

Verdict:

Tinubu Uchins are brain-damaged creatures.

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyno82: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
What School did Awolowo attend ?

Go and read his biography you would know
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Babysho(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes, and I don't claim on National TV to meet my past seniors or Brag about their football matches we lost without the said senior even as a 6 year old primary school pupil

We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost.

I knew this before but this is further evidence that you didn’t go to a good school.

The children of a king went to my secondary school, MPS in Alimosho and my elder brother was the Prince’s classmate. When I eventually got into JSS1, they had all graduated but when I mentioned my school to outsiders, they’d ask me if I knew the Prince and Princess.

We all bragged about them and talked about all the great things they used to do. Some parents even brought their kids to the school because of the prestige of the royal family.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by xtycool: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still the wrong clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated anyday they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he able to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.

Obviously obi is suffering from hallucination

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Fact Check: Does President Buhari Shake Hands With Women? / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60