Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21606 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by abbalala(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2022
The PDP Presidential Candidate H.E Atiku Abubakar alongside his running mate H.E Gov Ifeanyi Okowa had a closed-door meeting with former president of Nigeria H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan last night.

#RecoverNigeria

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Juniorpope123: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
I hope it will be strategic to win you the presidency or is the meeting geared towards begging wike for support

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Power for the people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by zyzywizzy(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Authoreety: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
OK... No deal

Instead of Tinubu to win, I prefer atiku..

But Obi must win for a better future for our children.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by yaroyaro619(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
100 Tinubu cannot stop 1 Atiku

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Charisco(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by TimFisher2: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
grin

I watched a video where Southeast people were leaving the town hall meeting as soon Shettima mounted the podium to speak in Imo State. The governor was begging the security men to lock the gate to stop them from not leaving. grin

Why won't they leave? The undoing of Jagaban is to appoint this terrorist as his VP. Don't they do background checks before taking a decision?

After listening to the main chief sponsor of Bokoharam and how he intend to exterminate the Igbos with his vengeful hatred and bigotry

If APC has the opportunity to get, I said "IF" to get 45% in the southeast. With the emergence of Shettima. They will get 12% which will be Governor's aides and families. Buhari will get more votes than this terror man.

Very humiliating and embarrassing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Henrynorman(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
He should leave this race cause his losing again!! Hopefully the last time

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Yankiss(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Where exactly is GEJ? PDP, APC, LP or Statesman Party. They tried to rubbish him with ticket to run under APC. Thank God he rejected the bait. Else, he would be in a hot soup now. Atiku go and rest. You can't succeed Buhari. Nigerian presidency is not a Fulani affair. It's for the South now. Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu.

80 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by aylive02(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
angry

No be only closed doors. Doors wey dem go open at last for Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by SILVERLINES: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
cheesy

That kind thing wey happened yesterday for Port Harcourt fit give some persons heart attack.
U see urchins digging everywhere for faults

Wike is not a kind of man that can enter anyone's pocket therefore I see this nonsense meeting ends in futility.

Na God de punish Atiku for all he did with Jonathan in 2015. It shall never be well with him, he was one of those who conspired with his rogues like to bring us these eight years damnation

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Ijaw man that was rubbished and betrayed by Atiku in 2015 wants to negotiate.

Politicians are different breed of humans

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by optimistfeel(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
We are obi-centric....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by chrisxxx(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
E no go work .
As it is presently Obi is assured of more votes than Atiku.
I doubt if Goodluck may be able to reign in Wike.
Wike knows that the key to winning Rivers State as seen yesterday is by aligning with Obi.
Wike knows he has got nothing to gain or lose in Atiku winning the presidency so he is indifferent to who win the presidency.
Atiku is in big dilemma.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by commodore007: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku is trying desperately to unite a divided house , Jonathan :the stone which the builders rejected has now become the chief corner stoner .

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Manny21: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
This Jonathan get big heart. It was Atiku's desperation that drove him to nPDP to form APC and desperately removed Jonathan for Buhari. He is now running to the same root he uprooted to help him plant his own crop. If na me be Jonathan, If I no work against Atiku make I bend

17 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by NamuNamumallam: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
OBI Kii you dia
Juniorpope123:
How many likes for our President Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by IMASTEX: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
The Dubai based Nigeria big boy is a regular INEC campaign customer. He is determined to win their award for the most regular customer of all time. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by AsomughaChuks05: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Nyesom Wike knows that Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters don't have sense that's why he is playing ping pong with their brainless heads.

grin grin

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by fasho01(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Even if it's a closed window meeting, it will amount to nothing tangible

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Jona. No gree anything them tell you ooo... I'm a very wicked somebody. You made me lose my own election and you want me to support you now. Atiku is the worst politician I have seen in my life. His advisers are very bad. Why didn't he allow Jonathan to finish his 4yrs. Then Jonathan can hand over to him ?.... Then he was the highest ranking Northener apart from the vice President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by unclejb2(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku knows that both himself and Tinubu are proceeding on permanent retirement next year.

GEJ was retired in 2015, Atiku and Tinubu are following next year.

A new Nigeria is possible

Peter Obi for president

14 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by NamuNamumallam: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Thunder ⛈️ ⚡ kii you dia.
ASHAWO.
firmon:
Atiku should have just allowed Obi run. Would have been an easy ride for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by makavalley(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
See Atiku that opened his mouth saying we'd remove Goodluck Jonathan and he's the same person holding indoor meeting with the same Goodluck Jonathan he brought down.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Abfinest007(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2022
He has lost d election already

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Flexicube: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2022
I hope it will be strategic to win you the presidency or is the meeting geared towards begging wike for support ?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by ogododo: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2022
abbalala:
The PDP Presidential Candidate H.E Atiku Abubakar alongside his running mate H.E Gov Ifeanyi Okowa had a closed-door meeting with former president of Nigeria H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan last night.

#RecoverNigeria

Una do well, God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Vows To Continue Siege On Kashamu’s House / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Bandits Who Attacked Yauri, Kebbi College Shot Students – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.