Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Am Single And Free! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Single And Free! (7908 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Yes Am Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And Free! by mamushi: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2011
wats up, im new here. pls how do i freaking post a comment here?
pls help
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2011
mamushi:

wats up, im new here. pls how do i freaking post a comment here?
pls help

u freakinggg just post a flipping comment na , is it topic u frigging meant ? tongue

toba:

ID i don dey find u tey tey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue
u always do a runner so pls hold ur lane mehn
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2011
what do u mean? angry sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
Idouogbo, please, I would appreciate if u dont be my Agent cause I dont need an agent.I dont want it to be so over explosive u know? sad

I just wanna holler up with the guys here and see what they like and dont like and so on.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Toba, how are u doing? So why are u single since 2004,

Hello Upendo. Kabo babes. I thought you dont wanna come in here no more. Im glad u are here babes.

Dave, Im singlr cause my bf and I broke up. Simple as that! cheesy
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hello potato. Let me be honest with u. it cos im seeking a virgin, a girl thats reserved, gentle, humble, God fearing, non promiscuous, always contended with what she has, pretty, educated, caring, speak good English and what else oooo?
If i remember will let u know. Since 2004, i haven't seen my choice yet and im still searching for that lucky girl to blow my heart and mind away
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
Im sorry but I had sex with one guy so Im not a virgin. Ok u can find someone else than Sorry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by mamushi: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
hi, pls do u know how to equate the ministry grade level 1/17 versus the parastatal grade level 14/1? any one thanks
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
mamushi:

hi, pls do u know how to equate the ministry grade level 1/17 versus the parastatal grade level 14/1? any one thanks
U asked this kwesun and we ve directed u to the career section, whatelse do u want?
Ms. Potato:

Im sorry but I Were Intimate with one guy so Im not a virgin. Ok u can find someone else than Sorry

Thanks but now im not 100% after a virgin cos some of them are even worse than non virgins. I want a lady with a wife material character thats all
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Toba please explain to me what kinda wife material characteristic u are looking for cause there are just so many types.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
ok ma. im a complicated person that is, im a bit stubborn and difficult. i want someone who's directly opposite. Someone who is more gentle, reserved, humble, someone thats trustworthy. i.e shes not going to sleep with another guy if im away, someone thats not too demanding, someone that doesnt love sex all the time, Educated and fear God, Someone that will tell me my errors and would be gentle on me cheesy
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ho Ho! let me guess u are a Taurus?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
No October 17th
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

ok ma. im a complicated person that is, im a bit stubborn and difficult. i want someone who's directly opposite. Someone who is more gentle, reserved, humble, someone thats trustworthy. i.e shes not going to sleep with another guy if im away, someone thats not too demanding, someone that doesnt love sex all the time, Educated and fear God, Someone that will tell me my errors and would be gentle on me cheesy

Im complicated at times, Im stubborn and difficult too cause Im a tTaurus.

But yes I am gentle, humble, reserve, trustworthy, loyal.

Im not demanding and Im educated and fear God too.

I am a straight forward person and thats why I tell people I love and people their errors but thats what got me into my previous breakup so I dont think I wanna be direct anymore.

i can be gentle to my man if he doesnt treat me like a bank or a sex slave and he respects me like a Queen.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
So maybe Im not the one for u.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thats a good character provided u are speaking the truth about your self. U know as well as i do know that We cant be perfect as human being. Im not perfect as a man as im full or errors. However how character should at least be good up t o the level of 60%. I want to rebuild mine thats why i might be needing someone that can chastise me at times to correct me from derailing. Imagine my office people said since im difficult, i may never marry. they say it in Yoruba that 'Toba se iwo le fe iyawo bayi' asking if i can ever be in a relationship. I just laugh at times.

Keep up ur good character. I see many people in the romance section here likes u cheesy smiley wink
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
I dont have a good character. My bf of 4 years left me because I was being too straight forward with him leaving him with a low self esteem. Up till this date, I blame myself for breaking him down.

By the way how old are u and where u located at?

No, people here dont like me. sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
Im based in Nigeria, and 1980 undecided
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
U are 1980? WOWWW!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Im so happy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
why?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cause finally I found someone older than I am! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Are 83?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U are 1980? WOWWW!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]Im so happy[/size]! grin grin grin grin grin

Dont be too happy yet
check his profile pix, the picture of his girl friend is already there.
Except you have your first aid box, then you can be happy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
And for you lover buoy if u try to change the pix now, i will report you to that ur wowo babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

Are 83?

Yes I am

koolkamzzy:

Dont be too happy yet
check his profile pix, the picture of his girl friend is already there.
Except you have your first aid box, then you can be happy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMG! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
koolkamzy are u jealous? angry sad embarassed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
hehehehehehe why should i be jealous you no even sabi play game tongue

i hope you neva change the pix?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
No i havent nah
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

No i havent nah

LWKMD,

why not go back and remove that's her cos na him i dey see there, hehehehehehehee
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
men are sooo evil cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ms. Potato:

men are sooo evil cry cry cry cry cry cry

Did u mean to say TOBA is so evil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
Potato hope all is well lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Flashcocoa Mansion / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / 35 - 45 Yrs : Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.