Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas (1501 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / What Are Your Plans For 2022 / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Drive around Lagos visiting different places. Make the normal rice and chicken, goat meat stew and probably make pancakes. I love Christmas season, everyone travels to their villa and you can cover Lagos in less than 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas by Sexyliciousbri: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Get together with family as we normally did in the before times.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas by irunoko(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sexyliciousbri:
Get together with family as we normally did in the before times.
I guess your maternal grandmother is still alive? Because it's usually the maternal grandmothers in Africa that Unite and bring cousins and families Close

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA / Please Help! My Siters And My Wife / Parents Do You Prevent This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.