Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo (295 Views)

"You Never Know" - Cristiano Ronaldo Hints At Sporting Lisbon Return / Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
This evening, I was looking at my phone when my mother came into the room to talk, for some reason a pop-up page with Ronaldo's photo appeared... Then my mother looked and said Ronaldo (it was Ronaldo) I was shocked and surprised because I didn't think we had these conversations before or expected her to recognize Ronaldo.
I minimized the page and opened a photo of Lionel Messi to show her and know or be sure if she knows any footballers, she doesn't know Messi and has never seen the photo before.
Then I started asking her how she knew Ronaldo, she said people say he is the best football player in the world and he is loved so much, and once saw him on TV.
I also asked if she knew Messi, she said she knew Messi's name very well, but she couldn't recognize him. So I told her I just showed her a picture of Messi, she said she knew Messi to be a boy...

So I better explain to her about Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

I even had to record a bit of our conversations because I couldn't believe it and it was so much fun to have those kinds of conversations with her.

Please someone should teach me how to upload audio of our convo..

NB: I am a Chelsea fans and I am not here to praise or discredit anyone... Just to post about my surprise conversation with my age mom.

Re: My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by money121(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok
Re: My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by Moh247: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
LoL

My mama never Sabi Super eagles finish na a whole Ronaldo loun loun

If na Kannywood, Bollywood, Africa magic Yoruba , Hausa , English ehn ehn you are talking
Re: My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
LoL

My mama never Sabi Super eagles finish na a whole Ronaldo loun loun

If na Kannywood, Africa magic Yoruba , Hausa , English ehn ehn you are talking

It was so surprising grin cheesy cheesy and funny

1 Like

Re: My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
RapistIshola6:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

I have been seeing you posting this rubbish everywhere, please keep off this page
Re: My 80years Old Mom Know Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
RapistIshola6:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Who be this one again undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Messi's World Cup Glory / Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe And THREE Morocco Stars Make L’equipe’s Staff .... / Today's Booking Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.