Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. (1941 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed / Malaysia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by traserv: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2011
Dear Clients,

Kindly contact us for your visa around the world,we make UK,US and South Africa and Malaysia Visa with ease and the fee is affordable and you can also contact us for flight reservation and hotel booking.
Our charges is the best anywhere so please reach us today: travelservices13@yahoo.com

Only a trial will convince you.
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by Vicjustice: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2011
Posted by: traserv

Dear Mugus,

Foolishly contact us for your dream visa around the world,we fake UK,US and South Africa and Malaysia Visa with deceit and the fee is affordable and you can also contact us for fake reservation and hotel booking.
Our scam is the best anywhere so please reach us today:  travels_thieves13@yahoo.com

Only a trial will con fool you.
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by justwise(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2011
Vicjustice:

Dear Mugus,

foolishly contact us for your dream visa around the world,we make UK,US and South Africa and Malaysia Visa with deceit and the fee is affordable and you can also contact us for fake reservation and hotel booking.
Our scam is the best anywhere so please reach us today:  travels_thieves13@yahoo.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by collinsfbi(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2011

Dear Mugus,

foolishly contact us for your dream visa around the world,we make UK,US and South Africa and Malaysia Visa with deceit and the fee is affordable and you can also contact us for fake reservation and hotel booking.
Our scam is the best anywhere so please reach us today: travels_thieves13@yahoo.com

[size=20pt]Gbammmmmmmmm !!![/size]
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by ojdollars(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Vicjustice   ,  Men you funny past that comedian, Basket Mouth. Hahahahahahaaha, that was a good one, it's too obvious.

@Collinsfbi ,  Sir, where have you been all this while? longest time and my greetings to you.

@Justwise ,  It's been a long time, how are you now? Hows everything in UK? Just droped by to say hellp to men in the House. 1 luv, 1 bruvliness.
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by collinsfbi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Collinsfbi , Sir, where have you been all this while? longest time and my greetings to you.
Always on NL mennnnn virtually everyday, just that I only contribute where necessary.
[size=20pt][center]One luv[/center][/size]
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by Vicjustice: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lol at the Traserv guy hoping to scam people with his 1 post cheesy grin
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by osakajapan: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2011
Malaysia visa is very easy to get i don't know why people want to open business on this, just get your passport ,print statement of account, passport photograph , there visa fees is just 1000naira, or take your passport go to there embassy , you can see someone that will apply for your visa for just 10,000naira, once you make your application can get your visa the next day, pls don't let people cheat your money  about Malaysia, but bear in mind that there is no job for you there, some people agent told them that from Malaysia you will take a bus or train to Australia or japan but all are lies , they are just trying to get your money then push you to Malaysia , then you become homeless
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by ojdollars(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2011
osakajapan:

Malaysia visa is very easy to get i don't know why people want to open business on this, just get your passport ,print statement of account, passport photograph , there visa fees is just 1000naira, or take your passport go to there embassy , you can see someone that will apply for your visa for just 10,000naira, once you make your application can get your visa the next day, pls don't let people cheat your money about Malaysia, but bear in mind that there is no job for you there, some people agent told them that from Malaysia you will take a bus or train to Australia or japan but all are lies , they are just trying to get your money then push you to Malaysia , then you become homeless

@Osaka , Those people at the Embassy, what's the difference between them and the Agents here on NL? Amount abi? Laugh wan kill me this man. You vex wake up from bed? OK thanks for the great piece of information. LOL
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by osakajapan: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2011
hehehe i spoil you biz man, is good to say the truth, you can get documents done you will only spend 1000naira to get malaysian visa
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by TOPTENGUY: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
osa that was nice i really want to appreciate u for that vital info.do u mean 1k or 10k
Re: Uk,south Africa And Malaysia Visa With Best Offer. by osakajapan: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2011
bros i mean one thousand naira

(1) (Reply)

In / After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana / Two Nigerian Men Killed In Nightclub Shooting In Toronto, Canada (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.