Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (45522 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Profile Of Rivers State Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate - Beatrice Itubo / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by naptu2: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi @PeterObi

My sincere apologies to Mrs Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State for an inadvertent oversight. When I visited Port Harcourt a few days back, I was not informed or aware of her sickness.

On arrival in PH, I was welcomed by the Labour Party Presidential State Coordinator in Rivers State and other Party stakeholders. We had a useful meeting and I explained to them the purpose of my visit, which was to respectfully honour an invitation by the Rivers State Government and that I will return for our party's rally and other LP engagements soon. No one mentioned that our candidate was sick, otherwise I would have visited her before or after the event. I had committed to passing through the campaign office no matter how late,

and that I did at about 6.30pm. My dear sister, I sincerely wish you a very quick recovery and reassure you of our good working relationship. May God Almighty bless you always. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593874401883193344

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by naptu2: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Some people had criticised Peter Obi for not visiting Beatrice Itubo when he was in Rivers State.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Christabeljenny: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is indeed a man with gold heart keep on the good work 2023 it will all end in praise

510 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by slivertongue: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
My sincere apologies to Mrs Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State for an inadvertent oversight.

That's how a leader takes responsibility.

531 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
R
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Penguin2: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
He shouldn’t

Well, if it’s because of her sickness, that’s fine. But if it’s about trading LP candidates for Wike’s support, Obi should not apologize to anyone.

Politics is give and take.

The Tinubu BATstards that are drinking panadol on top another man headache by criticizing Obi for asking Wike to take other positions and giving him the presidency, I want to know what Tinubu will say to Wike if he was to go to Rivers…

So, if Tinubu goes to Rivers, he will tell Wike to support him for presidency and also ensure that Magnus Abe of SDP wins the governorship election and all the House of Assembly Seats. Right?

Foolish and brainless BATstards!

Una go see shege.

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by MasterJayJay: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2022
This is my first time of getting to know a candidate by such name.

I wish her quick recovery.

Anyone trying to blackmail Peter Obi is doing so in futility.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by greenermodels: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
PO is a very humble man, quick recovery to Mrs Beatrice Itubo.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate, senatorial candidates and other candidates.
But since he knows he is not in the race, he does not bother to ask for anyone

For those who are still wasting their time on the Pandora fraud, think twice, Obi is never in the race.

Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto , the Pandora fraud should not bother to campaign because he will not get up to 5,000 each in these states.

Someone should safe this post for reference purpose

213 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by MasterJayJay: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate. But since
balabloo bloo blu bulaba

Sooroptimist1:
This guy Peter Obi is despicably irresponsible and a charlatan in addition

Coming from a balabloo supporter. The audacity of ignorant agbadorites supporting a SICK candidate.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Betanaija42moro: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2022
This is how a leader talks, taking responsibility for your actions.

PO for me is still the best

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Sooroptimist1: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2022

Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of such an Amateur of a Candidate

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Sooroptimist1: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate, senatorial candidates and other candidates.

For those who are still wasting their time on the Pandora fraud, think twice, Obi is never in the race.

Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto , the Pandora fraud should not bother to campaign because he will not get up to 5,000 each in these states.

This is nothing but absolute truth. The guys inexperience in Party organization is so glaringly shameful but his Halleluyah Boys will still praise him to high heavens for this kindergarten behaviour

To say he doesn't know anything about the present State of Health of his Governorship Candidate shows how detached from reality he is

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
This is how a leader talks, taking responsibility for your actions.

PO for me is still the best

Stop this your silly cover up. How will a presidential candidate visit a state and he is telling you he does not know that the Govship candidate of the same state he visited is not feeling well? Does this sound normal to you?

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by ShaqFu: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Na so. Nobody mentioned she was sick to you Obi because they obviously did not know. This is among the many things you get when your party doesn't have a structure to work on.

If they did, the people who welcomed you should have informed you before you even arrived PH. Visiting her would have been part of your itinerary. So you see what having good structure can do.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Smithkafors(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2022
You have so much to learn. Sorry
Sooroptimist1:

Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of such an Amateur of a Candidate

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by GoooodHardDick: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2022
I'll urge peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi GCFR to start preparing his inugration speech now.

He is no doubt, the next president of Nigeria

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Lying machine. No one mentioned the Govship candidate was sick? And you didnt bother to ask where was the Govship candidate?

You can see this lying machine and its strutureless party

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by QuotaSystem: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2022
More like he was unaware of her existence.

Such critical information would have flowed through the existing party structure to the man at the top. It’s their State Governorship Candidate we’re talking about here.

This is not surprising and once again amplifies the fatalistic lack of structure in the labourers party.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Kingsmeal: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Lying machine. No one mentioned the Govship candidate was sick? And you didnt bother to ask where was the Govship candidate?

You can see this lying machine and its strutureless party

Blah bluu bluubala bluu bluu

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Daviddson(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2022
This is wacky and childish. Can't you call her privately and relay it to her? This man needs to change his social media handler because I know Peter Obi is not the one in charge of his Twitter account. 98% of his tweets come/s from his media handler. It's only Atiku that tweets himself.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Kingsmeal: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Bola A. Tinubu (Female) is going nowhere

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by waterpouroverfl: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Bb
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Macphenson: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2022
okoo
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by StrongandMighty: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Someone who has never contested any election in his life not even ordinary primary school class captain is teaching a seasoned politician like Peter Obi, an ex governor for that matter how to play politics...
Something is seriously wrong with these urchins and it's not far fetched

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I'll urge peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi GCFR to start preparing his inugration speech now.

He is no doubt, the next president of Nigeria

Kebbi. Sokoto. Zamfara, Yobe and Borno. They all have over 10m registered voters. Out of the 10m registered voters in those states, Obi is not going to get more than 25,000 votes in those states. The question, which magic , are you going to use to make Obi the next president of Nigeria?

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Cyberterror: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a habitual liar and a packaged fraudster. He has traded all the Labour party candidates in Rivers for Wike's logistics.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Throwback: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol

A desperate politician can throw any associate under the bus.

Peter Obi is the typical political prostitute.

He is as desperate as they come.

A politician who played football with all those who ruined Nigeria.

Rumour has it that Peter Obi even played football with Ojukwu at Oxford University.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by socialmediaman: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

This is nothing but absolute truth. The guys inexperience in Party organization is so glaringly shameful but his Halleluyah Boys will still praise him to high heavens for this kindergarten behaviour

To say he doesn't know anything about the present State of Health of his Governorship Candidate shows how detached from reality he is

You’re right. He’s not perfect. He’s not a typical politician, but he’s committed towards governance and doing actual work that benefits the people, not the politicians

He didn’t know, there was miscommunication, but he has taken responsibility, which I expect a leader to do instead of telling people to shut up their mouths when they complain

You see the difference?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Someone who has never contested any election in his life not even ordinary primary school class captain is teaching a seasoned politician like Peter Obi, an ex governor for that matter how to play politics...
Something is seriously wrong with these urchins and it's not far fetched

Except a seasoned politician comes with another definition. Your Obi is nothing but a fraud. What he did was to trade his ambition with logistics Wike promised him. It was in the open discussion on live Tv there, that Wike told him not to bother himself with any Labour candidates in Rivers state but he promised him with logistics when ever he comes to campaign for his presidential rally.

Your Obi is nothing but a coward and greedy fellow

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by socialmediaman: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Kebbi. Sokoto. Zamfara, Yobe and Borno. They all have over 10m registered voters. Out of the 10m registered voters in those states, Obi is not going to get more than 25,000 votes in those states. The question, which magic , are you going to use to make Obi the next president of Nigeria?

You may be right, but if Atiku and Kwankwaso get a good share of those, Peter Obi doesn’t have to, he can make up from Rivers and Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by GoooodHardDick: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Haven't you heard that those underage children registered in those States will be flushed out and won't be allowed to Vote?

So which 10m votes are you talking about? Abi na rigging APC take dey get hope? You better wake up to reality because obi is going to be your president come 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.