Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland (33976 Views)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by nlfpmod: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Majority of the graduands of Master of Science Project Management from University of the West of Scotland are Nigerians.

Sharing list of the graduands, Twitter user, Babatunde Koiki, wrote:
No caption needed. This photo tells you what’s going on. You might wanna zoom in.

https://twitter.com/BabatundeKoiki/status/1593676674893336576?t=bFuzZOSYkb9pOuHWxDRQPw&s=08

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by feranmi143: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yo fish, my mum thinks am stupid cus am coming back to nigeria to complet my education. what a country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by advanceDNA: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
All i see is.... tuition fees, Visa fees and IHS fees..

. UK goverment dey enjoy from Nigerians ooo

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by MadamVanessa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
shocked

Congratulations to them

They should thank their stars that they didn't offered BAT 101. I don't think any of them would've been able to scale through, because one needs the gift of understanding the tongues of demons to understand the course.

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by PlayMaker14: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
I am happy to see my landlord's daughter name....

She's good in almost everything.

45 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Munamoqel: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
nlfpmod:
Majority of the graduands of Master of Science Project Management from University of the West of England are Nigerians.

Sharing list of the graduands, Twitter user, Babatunde Koiki, wrote:

https://twitter.com/BabatundeKoiki/status/1593676674893336576?t=bFuzZOSYkb9pOuHWxDRQPw&s=08
why are oyinbos not piling up degrees ? This the unanswered question

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BigDawsNet: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Congratulations

But on a normz Nigerians are Rich people... forget if people dey complain... na just to hide dia levelz

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Flier: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol the list looks like OAU list
It looks like they just used the school to get visa because I don’t see any white name on the list

43 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Thanos5555: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
smiley

Yoruba names are overwhelmingly much, thank God my south south brothers have started waking up to join JAKPA wave.

Because in the next 20-30 years, the tribe with the highest Foreign presence may end up, collectively buying this countries assets at cheaper rate from Chinese, who must have seized half of Nigeria by then.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Creditalerts: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
angry

Obi will create jobs for them to offer their input in nigeria

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by OboOlora(f): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
MSc Project Management but 80% of them don collect care sponsorship lol

If u know u know

33 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
They ran away from APC's fake change.

Those that have destroyed your present, cannot build your future.

Peter Obi is the best candidate and that's why Nigerians love him

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by backtovillage: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Make
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
I see Tinubu committing suicide after the 2023 elections. I see, I see, I see...

This I have seen.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by lordparcel: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Spending millions on degrees is stupid....Some even take loans

8 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Ka3rry: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Naija no dey carry last
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by inoki247: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
lol Na UK dey cashout from Naija now.....

The money wey we say he no dey we go carry am go UK....

Na the people wey dey sell cars and properties I just dey look....

Indians name too dey no country wey doz one no fit go na dem be the real Kwaku the hustler...

6 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by lordparcel: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:
why are oyinbos not piling up degrees ? This the unanswered question
They have been listening to Andrew Tate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BATified2023: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations to them

The should thank their star that they didn't offered BAT 101. I don't think any of them would've been able to scale through, because one needs the gift of understanding the tongues of demons to understand the course.
A typical Igbo person

If them no hate wetin them gain

If igbos can hate on d late queen,wetin remain wey dem no fit hate?

If hate is a tribe it will b Igbo n I believe igbo should b substituted for hate in d dictionary e.g

I Igbo going out at night

I Igbo noise

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ChukwuObe: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations to them

The should thank their star that they didn't offered BAT 101. I don't think any of them would've been able to scale through, because needs the gift of understanding the tongues of demonic language to understand the course.

I hope they are not like one dementia-laden china lying machine because to him Nasarawa is a great country and of course he is the great footballer that played soccer with Mungo Park. Please do you know which school or institution offers GCE degree so that I can apply. Hahahahaha

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by frankfrank(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
I weak
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Opinedecandid(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Congratulations to them all.

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by owobokiri(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I am happy to see my landlord's daughter name....

She's good in almost everything.
Is she good at Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa too?

7 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
UK is the new Nigerian.

Nigerians will conquer that Nation in 10 years time!

4 Likes

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by STEWpid(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chai..

Na to cum apply for jobs in Nigeria o.

Who certificate epp..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by StrongandMighty: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
That video of tinubu shouting buari best describes what's really going on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by LiveWithIt: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi Pandora don't need this cause he's already using his fake GCE results to rip Obi supporters

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Tunasco4u(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.