Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. (2598 Views)

PIA: Buhari Names Komolafe, Auwalu As Heads Of Newly Created Upstream, Downstrea / Ebonyi State Born Artist Teems Up With Davido / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by kakakimedia: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
In this post, we will be talking about a silent billionaire oil Mogul, Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano.

When it comes to the oil sector in Nigeria, one of the names popular on the lips of the majority of Nigerians is the acronym, A.A Rano.
One name that continues to be a reference point in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum sector is A.A Rano Nigeria Limited, a company established in Kano in 1994. From a humble beginning, the founder and Chairman, Alhaji (Dr.) Auwalu Abdullahi Rano commenced the business of marketing and distributing petroleum products on a very small scale. He built his first retail outlet in Kano State in 1996 and incorporated A. A Rano Nigeria Limited in 2002.

Biography
Alh. (Dr) Auwalu Abdullahi Rano popularly known as A.A Rano was born on June 9th, 1944 in a Hausa-Fulani community called Lausu Village in Rano local government Area of Kano State Nigeria.

The billionaire oil magnate commenced the business of marketing and distributing petroleum products on a very small scale in the year 1994. As a young entrepreneur, he had a dream of becoming a leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian petroleum industry, thus producing sustained revenue and growth in the dynamic and challenging downstream sub-sector of the Nigerian petroleum industry.

CONTINUE READING THIS POST VIA: https://theabiolaadeshinablog.com/meet-alhaji-auwalu-abdullahi-rano-aa-rano-the-kano-state-born-oil-mogul/

1 Like

Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by doggedfighter(f): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Meet him for ?

Is he sharing money ?

They shared oil wells amongst themselves then turns citizens to their hungry praise singers.

Sod off !!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by olasaad(f): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
June 9 smiley happy to share birthday date with Alhaji
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Meet him for ?

Is he sharing money ?

They shared oil wells amongst themselves then turns citizens to their hungry praise singers.

Sod off !!
but like seriously d man dey try
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by WibusJaga: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022

Aboki flexing with our oyel. cheesy

Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by doggedfighter(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
but like seriously d man dey try

Dey try with our oil well undecided
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Dey try with our oil well undecided
wetin u go talk about useless NNPC?
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
wetin u go talk about useless NNPC?

LOVEGINO, make you and your Alhaji leave me, abeg.

I dey vex grin
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by LOVEGINO(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

LOVEGINO, make you and your Alhaji leave me, abeg.

I dey vex grin
baba we die here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
baba we die here cheesy

I no be baba Na mama I be
Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

I no be baba Na mama I be
mama we die here grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
Meet him for ?

Is he sharing money ?

Sod off !!
Which oil well does he have?

(1) (Reply)

WHAT! Gov Amaechi Impregnates Wole Soyinka’s Daughter As They Expect Baby Soon? / Lagos Personalities At The Opening Of The Shitta Mosque- Lagos, 1894 / Meet Hajara Bashari, The First Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.