Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

A Thread : Those Who Sell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread : Those Who Sell (411 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
A THREAD - PLEASE READ TO THE END!

THOSE WHO SELL !!!

Who remembers the story of the 10 virgins? Each of the 10 virgins had a lamp as they await the coming of the bridegroom at night. 5 virgins ran out of lamp oil. They turned to the other 5 who had extra oil "give us some of your oil..." but the 5 wise virgin said to them, "NO! there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, GO TO THOSE WHO SELL oil and buy some for yourselves."

Do you know that there are really people out there who have no needs? As in, they are not in any need of any kind.
There are people out there who have been made superintendents of Grace. They are known as THOSE WHO SELL. They are the caretaker of Grace, it's an appointment of Grace.

You are presently battling with your finances, career, relationship, health, marriage, business and all sorts of life issues while there are actually THOSE WHO SELL. These categories of people are NOT going through any of the above-named.
God has trusted them with that understanding. My dears, do you know that if you find these particular set of people who sells, just in one day, the bondage or duress of many years will be erased completely, captivity of many years will be over in one day.

It may interest you to know that the problem or challenges you are faced with today is NOT general! Yes that issue giving you non-stop headaches and sleepless nights is NOT general, that situation is ONLY relative to you. There are GRACE that reduces or dismisses every challenges. It destroys them totally. That thing you call a challenge or problem, there are GRACE that can put an end to them completely.

Every challenge is at the mercy of the grace that confronts it. Problems, challenges, whatever name you call them are NOT general! That same issue giving you non stop headaches and sleepless nights, there are people who have access the wisdom, light, knowledge and have successfully defeated that same issues experientially.

Few months ago, I wasn't okay with some of the happenings around me. Talking about profession, I wasn't growing, my income was nothing to talk about even at a point I felt stagnant. I was greatly disturbed because I knew what level I ought to be professionally. Money loss here and there, set backs, name them. It felt like I was pouring water inside baskets, I hustled like my whole life depended on it but still there was no result!

Remember, it wasn't because the 5 ladies weren't virgins, they were virgins but they had no extra oil.
Some of us are going through issues today because we have no oil or maybe the oil we have isn't enough, there is need for extra oil.
I couldn't continue that way anymore. There was no way I would cross over year 2023 with these long standing issues. Infact I needed not just oil but extra oil. There was a need for change and upgrade in my career. I went out of my way seeking THOSE WHO SELL!

I began to spend more time researching. I spent more time (even midnights) studying the life of the people I admire so much. I read biographies, their life struggles and how they conquered. I wrote to some of them to coach me (only few are Nigerians). I was too hungry for them to hold my hands up to the top. Mehn I was really tired of the forth and back, I just wanted a successful stable life (not up today, down tomorrow type of life lol). I said to myself Shile "Let's deal with this once and for all." Some came with a price (small & heavy dollars & naira) while I got some free coaching and some even gave me a discount after an emotional appeal lol.
Then the journey of a new me began. It's been 5 months of thorough learning & I'm amazed at my growth, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, light.

THOSE WHO SELL hmmm.

Your business isn't growing, Your career looks dead, Your hustle is not paying, You are faced with a health challenge, You are in debts, Things aren't just working the way they ought to, whatever challenge you are faced with today, please I urge you to GO TO THOSE WHO SELL ! FIND THEM AND BUY FROM THEM !!!

Find that person(s) who has practically conquered that same issue you are going through. My dears, look for that person who few years ago could not feed him/herself, look for that person who few years ago had no roof over his/her head, look for that person who few years ago was sleeping in pako house, look for that person who few years ago couldn't pay his/her children school fees, look for that person who few years ago was sleeping under the bridge, look for that person who few years ago was highly in debts BUT with the worthiness of Kingdom morals is now a millionaire or billionaire, they are THOSE WHO SELL !!!

I sincerely hope this moves someone reading now to take a big bold step towards their next level in life. Trust me, you can't afford to continue the same old way next year 2023. The answer you have been looking for or waiting for lies in the hands of THOSE WHO SELL, find them and buy from them.

I await to read your Testimonies or success story. Oops don't forget to share, you may be saving or helping someone who's presently undergoing issues of life.

For more inspiring contents, please follow me on Twitter i-Nspire with Shile @riyadhgoddess, Facebook page I-Nspire with Shile, Facebook Group I-Nspire with Shile, Nairaland Riyadhgoddess smiley

God Bless You!

P.S - Egbon Lalasticla please I am not sure if this is the right section for my thread, please move it to the right section if it is not. Thank you !

1 Like

Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
I-Declare !

This week, No matter the plague, No Business dies around you!
Your Business is exempted in the name of Jesus!
The lord will bless your clients for your sake in the name of Jesus !!!
Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
A THREAD - PLEASE READ TO THE END!

THOSE WHO SELL !!!

Who remembers the story of the 10 virgins? Each of the 10 virgins had a lamp as they await the coming of the bridegroom at night. 5 virgins ran out of lamp oil. They turned to the other 5 who had extra oil "give us some of your oil..." but the 5 wise virgin said to them, "NO! there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, GO TO THOSE WHO SELL oil and buy some for yourselves."

Do you know that there are really people out there who have no needs? As in, they are not in any need of any kind.
There are people out there who have been made superintendents of Grace. They are known as THOSE WHO SELL. They are the caretaker of Grace, it's an appointment of Grace.

You are presently battling with your finances, career, relationship, health, marriage, business and all sorts of life issues while there are actually THOSE WHO SELL. These categories of people are NOT going through any of the above-named.

God has trusted them with that understanding. My dears, do you know that if you find these particular set of people who sells, just in one day, the bondage or duress of many years will be erased completely, captivity of many years will be over in one day.
This are unscriptural claims you make here. Where in the entirety of what is the gospel teachings of Jesus Christ do these assertions you make come from? undecided

Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear that you are to abandon your relationships , your family, your businesses, finances, etc. If you are to become worthy of Him. So how can these same which you are to abandon remain central in your relationship with Him? Isn't that brain damage abeg? undecided
Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2022
FACT

There are demons assigned to mantles ONLY.
They don't go for people because of who they are BUT because of what they carry.

Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
GOD HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU SO DON'T GIVE UP !!!

Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2022
I extend the hand of God to you this morning � Please connect to Morning Dews as we take charge of our day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPhnaHBR30
Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2022
What are you trusting God for?

Is it healing, miracles, or breakthrough?

This Friday 25th November 2022 is that day that has been set apart for miraculous visitation . Don't miss it

Venue: The main bowl Teslim Balogun Stadium.
Time: 7pm

Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
FACT

Hope brings renewal. 
I Shile, choose to be a messenger of hope ONLY!
Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos will be lit tonight by 7pm till dawn. || Lagos Night of Glory 2022 || Healings, Miracles, Signs & Wonders . #nightofglory

Re: A Thread : Those Who Sell by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lagos this is it!!!

The night we have been waiting for is finally here, get ready to step into that great place that God has designed for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=673UMxikwm4

(1) (Reply)

The Gnostic Demiurge / Who Still Remember Watching This? / Jesus IS God If You Are Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.