Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Interviewed Dr. Craig Wright, The Alleged Inventor Of Bitcoin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Interviewed Dr. Craig Wright, The Alleged Inventor Of Bitcoin (437 Views)

Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Interviewed Dr. Craig Wright, The Alleged Inventor Of Bitcoin by jhubril(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is first time I'm going public with the success of my career in web 3. I'm one of the few guys out there who are making giant strides in the industry and I'm a proud nairalander.
I'll be sharing the link to the interview if this graces the front page. Meanwhile, I have attached screenshots of my Tweet and Craig Wright's RT.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On UNN Protest... As E Dey Hot!!!!! / Project Writing Assistance / JAMB/WAEC 2023 Online Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.