Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) (29626 Views)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by benjackugo: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Immediate past Minister of Transport and former governor of Rivers State, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, on Saturday, graduated from Baze University, Abuja, with a Bachelor of Law, LL. B Degree, IGBERETV reports.

The former minister shared pictures from the event via his Twitter handle with the caption,

“Convocation Certified graduate of Law.”

https://twitter.com/ChibuikeAmaechi/status/1593958942811488257?t=j8HDOx5CBPSU-kJSVGsPcg&s=19

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to Amaechi for being the latest graduate of Yusuf Datti-Baba (Vice Presidential Candidate of Labour Party) University.

I hope he has learnt never to sponsor outsiders with his state funds and bring down his own brother because of his selfish ambition.

Congratulations once again Rotimi.

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by ShoeWorld2(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to Lion of Ubima, I know he bought this degree but not an easy buy.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by 40fy: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022

**You did good, nigga!!

**Yeah, everybody calls me 40fy;
**Gonna keep talkin' on here till I'm forty-five!!

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Ozisule1: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2022
This is interesting, no knowledge is waste. More wisdom sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2022
S
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by sukkot: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2022
hmm as my brothers from the east would say , the lizard of ubima cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. ndigbo got jokes mayne

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by NotKnown: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Who's the owner of the university again?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Ka3rry: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
shocked

Observed most people that criticized Obi and Datti, are actually graduating from a school owned by Datti. Bunch of idiots .

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by seeyounow: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2022
No wonder they cared less about ASUU.

Nigerian will soon overtake UK on giving out degree certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by sukkot: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2022
NotKnown:
Who's the owner of the university again?
mr baze

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2022
I'm sure this is his first time in the school cheesy

Na Politicians dey collect degree from the school.

No wonder wey that Olodo- Deji get FirstClass from the University.

Abeg, how much be their PhD? Make I add am to my collections.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by gift2xl: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations but not with first class, Because of the presidential frustration given to him. Still recuperating from that betrayer. This dude just went silent

Your bro Wike has refused to go to rehab or visit a councilor to begin his healing. His still angry and shutting down anyone that mistakenly matches his shoe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2022
sad
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Rotimi Amaka!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by polite2(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2022
V
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by coconutbag: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Lol. How Rotimi wan take campaign against the founder of his university? Will he also say the man isn't qualified?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Is it for garri
Is it for eba??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by nick50(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Now that Amaechi have become a lawyer he and wike will continue thier fight..thank God that both of them have been retired from the political space so dat the will go home n continue thier stupidity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Guyman01: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed never enter office and he is already providing opportunities for his opponents to get further education, by the time he and Obi takes power the education sector will get the needed attention

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2022
nick50:
Now that Amaechi have become a lawyer he and wike will continue thier fight..thank God that both of them have been retired from the political space so dat the will go home n continue thier stupidity

*Their.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
All those fools up there trying to bring their useless vice presidential candidate into the thread.....

Your Yusufless candidate won't even win his polling unit. Plus, last I checked, Baze University is not in the top ten universities in 9ja.

And finally, running a mushroom varsity is different from running a country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by dynicks(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
mr baze
grin......I tire oo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by Blessed4sure: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to him.

So he was studying for a law degree while he was a minister?

I'd never have thought that that was possible.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by sleek214(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2022
From the most corrupt Private University in Nigeria. Own by the equally Corrupt Datti.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by justicechichex: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to the nigga. Just wondering if he attend classes in person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Graduates With Law Degree From Baze University (Photos) by nairalee(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
This kain one na VC go ask am

VC: What grade should we award u? First class or second class upper?

Amaechi: FIRST CLASS UPPER

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls / House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.