Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children (41548 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ajibade123(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Can she and her husband rest now and stop disturbing us
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Captainero: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2022
WHO IS KORRA OBIDI?
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Wow she's so lucky to have custody of the children, congratulations.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by efosky1246(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ybaby:

Now let me explain even further..... except you plug your fan into the socket the fan cannot get electricity - this means that while on the surface it looks like it is the plug that is giving and the socket is receiving ...... in true life it is actually the plug receiving and the socket giving. ( think about it)

Now while on the surface the man is giving his sperm ...... in true life he is getting a child .... a lineage.... a home.

Every nation that honours and respects their women thrive....
while
All nations that dishonours and disrespects their women suffer greatly...

(GO & VERIFY)

Woman is the socket and without her no fan, no TV, no man or children ....... (let me burst your brain) NO HUMAN will thrive in nations where women are belittled because God has given woman many gifts that human need to turn prosperity on e.g intuition.

Every Chess player knows it is the queen that holds the game...... go after the queen and all other will perish.

Instead of men asking thier wife for money..... ask her for peace, for joy, for a happy home, for insight, for love, for wisdom, for vision.....

Men are strong they donot need a woman's money (young men today think they do) Men need qualities that make him think clearly and he will bring the money.

Dusties I cannot e-fight o. Just aired my opinion and shared some wisdom.

Madam. Longest time
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ybaby: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2022
efosky1246:

Madam. Longest time

My NL bro that has plenty sense. grin grin grin longest time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.