Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her (2507 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Knows12(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7352644/she-cheating-me
Link to the previous thread.
Thanks all.
I'm not gonna leave the the bitch.. I'll waste time dem go hear in heaven..
Mynd44
Fpmod
Divay22

1 Like

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2022
They will always entertain the attention of numerous exes...once one small issue will happen, instead of settling with their partner, to spread legs na their first option...

7 Likes

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by phorget(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Eeya!
Make una leave women alone una no go gree.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by doggedfighter(f): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Knows12(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead
Tina001
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by intruder15(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Knows12:
https://www.nairaland.com/7352644/she-cheating-me
Link to the previous thread.
Thanks all.
I'm not gonna leave the the bitch.. I'll waste time dem go hear in heaven..
Mynd44
Fpmod
Divay22

Not enough proof. First day experience can mean anything.
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Sundaycomputer: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Next time please drop her number on this forum, customers are waiting

I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop �
081...39. 34. 7one 7. 9

1 Like

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Tina001(f): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol, told you then to use ur tongue and count ur teeth make them nor catch u mugu grin
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Ok12345(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Make una dey do chop better food,all this love matters no dey tire una. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by wisdomkid: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
I learn new word today...

TWINS

Abeg, i still get chance to go heaven
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by wagzy37: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Recreational use only bro!
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Missionaire: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
intruder15:

Not enough proof. First day experience can mean anything.

And you didn't see that he said he missed her pus*sy?
How can you kiss what you've never had or experienced?
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Knows12(m): 3:51am On Nov 21, 2022
phorget:
Eeya!
Make una leave women alone una no go gree.
my head just deh set ni jor.. I thought dis one different ni.. all girls are shit.
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Coldplay007(f): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Missionaire:

And you didn't see that he said he missed her pus*sy?
How can you kiss what you've never had or experienced?
Maybe an ex... it could have been before she met you... except if you met yer a virgin... this looks bad, but not enough evidence
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Knows12(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
You are stubborn o, girl wey don deh beg for forgiveness..
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by kufzy: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fear who no fear woman
Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Channah1(f): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na una way. Deal with it.

Imagine saying you'll waste her time instead of writing her off one time. The same rubbish the man wants to taste is what is still glueing you to her. I don't know what is special about a community toilet that you can't let go. Until you carry everlasting disease.

Suit yourself!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by nicerod(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin grin

Share her number let's you bro

Re: I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her by Karlifate: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Channah1:
Na una way. Deal with it.

Imagine saying you'll waste her time instead of writing her off one time. The same rubbish the man wants to taste is what is still glueing you to her. I don't know what is special about a community toilet that you can't let go. Until you carry everlasting disease.

Suit yourself!

Sunk cost fallacy at work. cheesy

OP is scared of his investment going down the drain.

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Which One Is Better: Divorce Or Marriage Without Happiness? / What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.