Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74459 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Farid24224(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Temi Otedola is the only good Girl in Nigeria. I am happy for Mr Eazi.

It’s hard to find a rich loyal Girl. She has everything I want in a woman.

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy

DJ Cuppy has seen more boxers that Anthony Joshua smiley

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omooo This person she is engaged to look somehow though. Good luck to them!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by gasparpisciotta: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
No respect for cupcake

No cap

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fut9ure:
Finally

That is one thing about women...their body is wired like that...
All women crave for men that are hard and tough

This is the main reason why badt guys always find it easy to bang women while simple guys finds it difficult
youre sounding like slawormir
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by DCmaverick(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wen they go de beat ur husband nw u go de cry grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Isabi4lov: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
That Doctor penking is always talking trash ..
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Ikenna17(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to her!

Btw, don't miss the latest episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast. Links to your favourite streaming platforms in my signature below

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by toprealman: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yeah, she never liked cool headed guys.
Congrats girl.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jocdon(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una
The only person that everybody like is a person that everybody use. try amd get sense.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by TheSameGuy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
AJ never come. Congratulations cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sleekfingers: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adegokenath:
Won't last come to Nigeria and marry

Na must to marry a Nigerian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by famouscargo4u: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?

AJ doesn't want her. She did everything but he kept his stance so, she agreed to be just friends with him.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by TenQ: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
bigdammyj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIABmji09I

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/video-dj-cuppy-engaged-to-british-boxer-taylor/
Outside indeed looks greener!

Just imagine that DJ Cuppy is to be engaged to a Nigerian Boxer!

Better get lawyer and sign good prenup o!
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
her pusssssssy was too wide for him to manage
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Mumu, when an average Yoruba mam prefers an Igbo woman. It's inferiority complex that makes the unexposed ones like you, hate them
LOl

Your brother was begging profusely to have my sister hand in marriage

Chioma wan die on top Davido pussy yet Davido go soon dump am after 1 or 2 kids

Your people dey sell their daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage reason why una get more old, unmarried women in their 40s because una dey find who go pay millions on top una women with multiple body count. No sensible Yoruba man dey marry them. Na una drug dealers brother dey marry them because they get the millions to throw around from their drugs business

IGBOS and victimhood mentality na 5&6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
SpatialKing:
Fear women
She couldn't find a decent and deserving Yoruba guy
No ,she couldn't. Jealousy and entitlement displayed in a single post.

Don't cry ehn cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Joshua didn't pick her calls but I guess she just needed it to be a boxer and anyone will do. Happy boxing marital home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:

AJ doesn't want her. She did everything but he kept his stance so, she agreed to be just friends with him.
her body odour was too much for his nose
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Backpedal: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una
This one is stupid
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by karzyharsky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
At last
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
SpatialKing:
Fear women
She couldn't find a decent and deserving Yoruba guy
who go marry woman wey no fit go kitchen to prepare pounded yam and correct egusi soup for am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Brownshoe: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
I was even thinking which shoe I should wear go office tomorrow.

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by adedayoa2(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy
Cuppy is not the first child, Toni is

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Confirm4real(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anthony Joshua don chop clean mouth if you know you know...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by faceland: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
As a millionaire why marry a show girl? This one would divorce him and carry half of all he has. He could have find himself a conservative smart women that is interested in building a home and raising children that are future leaders.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na must to marry a Nigerian?
I wonder ooo, These are the same guys who gaslight women that they are not wanted by men of other nations and still goes on to call these women unprintable names. Imagine that one asking Cuppy to "come back home"

Nl male posters never cease to amaze me cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:

she is sure rushing into it. The marriage no go last. Trust oyinbo man for divorce

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
What a waste.

This clown cannot handle that body of hers.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SPAMBOX7: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Oh it's easy finding a broke loyal girl? Wow cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by asobo1: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:

What position is Tolani their sister? There step sister Tolani who happens to be the eldest keeps a low profile and I think she is a nice person from afar.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by GreatManBee: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:

were! na you go be specimen. LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.