Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74444 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by highchief1: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
bigdammyj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIABmji09I

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/video-dj-cuppy-engaged-to-british-boxer-taylor/
for me otedola is a failure.when u r chasing money in life make sure you are chasing other things too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by madukaanaya(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
WHAT DID HE SEE IN A BLACK WOMAN?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by tfelicityk(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to her...
I wish her the best
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BigYash: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
The guy no like him career again be that. He for ask questions
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Popularity(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
brain54:
You too like boxers.

She too like "Boxers"

You no like "Pants"?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Franciscabless(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
highchief1:
for me otedola is a failure.when u r chasing money in life make sure you are chasing other things too.
gbamsolutely
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Danielkelly: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to cuppy This fact shows women desire for the for men of value.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Octopusssy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Most of these public proposals are staged. I personally know someone who spent weeks planning the proposal together with his fiancee, and on the D day, see as baby girl dey cry and hala "oh mein Gott, I don't believes it!!" while everyone around were clapping and awww-ing. Smh.

Well sha, congratulations to Aunty Cuppy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
madukaanaya:
WHAT DID HE SEE IN A BLACK WOMAN?
her fake moaning and ringtones
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Most of these public proposals are staged. I personallyknow someone who spent weeks planning the proposal with his fiancee, and on the D day, see as baby girl sey cry and Hala "oh mein Gott, I don't believe it!!" while everyone around were awww-ing. Smh.

Well sha, congratulations to Aunty Cuppy
las Las Cuppy go cry, it is very very obvious

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Ameoba300: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow. Congrats to her!

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by brain54(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Popularity:

She too like "Boxers"

You no like "Pants"?
I don’t do pants!
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lovely
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by planetx: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Billionaire daughter marrying a white nobody, it is a step up the ladder for the white boy.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by traihit: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

Those materials you mentioned are not all her realities, they're just part of her realities.

It's not a sin to dream independently. Dream as wild as you can, maybe some of it will come to reality. You never know...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Ameoba300: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
taylor88:
E no go last
bad belle. No wonder good thing no dey your life

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by brainhgeek(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anthony Joshua screwed up. She tried her best to hook AJ but it didn't work
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Camberlo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wish her good luck and congratulations but my dear, it's a wrong decision.

A white boxer?

DJ Cuppy with all your exposure, travels and academic line, you couldn't find a good technocrats to get engage with, damn it.

Rich people also get frustration sometimes

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by DLivingAncestor: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to another Daughter of Eve
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by bestdudes: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
do you know whether it is AJ that linked them? Besides, AJ has a son.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by onuman: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
bigdammyj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIABmji09I

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/video-dj-cuppy-engaged-to-british-boxer-taylor/
Online things. DJCUPPY, be careful. All that glitters are not gold.
I don't wanna type RIP in future.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by xukwaa: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
More like a fantasy made real...I wish to ..... And it happens
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Elemosho478: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Mumu, when an average Yoruba mam prefers an Igbo woman. It's inferiority complex that makes the unexposed ones like you, hate them

You are really delusional
Average Yoruba man prefer Igbo women? Majority Yoruba men still married Yoruba women. Few that married Igbo women doesn't mean it is the norm in fact most Yoruba families won't allow their sons to marry Igbo easily, keep being delusional.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Temi Otedola is the only good Girl in Nigeria. I am happy for Mr Eazi.

It’s hard to find a rich loyal Girl. She has everything I want in a woman.

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy

What will you now say about last born grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by DAYOODS(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?

That was failed project for her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
kingmaster2009:
DJ cuppy ... most of these British hate blacks like shit ...

when you sit with them on the public bus... they change their seat ...

some of them will even show you hatred and tell you emphatically.

and their marriages in the UK don't last ... but I wish her well...

it could have been better if she marry someone of the same status in Nigeria... but whichever way, i wish them well

Stop the stereotype.

Changing seat in a public Bus because you are seating next to a black is not common.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una

Yeah, just like People don't like Jews, Americans.
It's just a natural instinct to hate on people better than you.

Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by onuman: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fut9ure:
Finally

She too like boxers? You nor like pants?
To be serious sha that is one thing about women...their body is wired like that...
All women crave for men that are hard and tough

This is the main reason why badt guys always find it easy to bang women while simple guys finds it difficult

True.
Most of us were behaving good boys when one oyibo policewoman chose the most unholy, most awkward and most troubleshooting boy amongst us to be banging her daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
planetx:
Billionaire daughter marrying a white nobody, it is a step up the ladder for the white boy.

White Nobody that has a white Lamborghini.

Guy don't judge people by looks, that guy is loaded also

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
brainhgeek:
Anthony Joshua screwed up. She tried her best to hook AJ but it didn't work
lol Joshua no too like the babe. But the babe like an cheesy

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let me wish her plenty of good luck and congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.