Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74484 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by deltateam: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

Mummy Funfun and Dudu. Hahaha
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Olam09:
Okay.. sha Fear woman
I think anything this guy called Asiwaju Lerry says is a 'quote'
grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I go feed you and your parents.
lmaooo go and feed yourself first grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by sharpwriter(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2022
DMerciful:
DJ cuppy has an elder sister who likes laying low
Yes, but not from the same mother. Cuppy is still the first from her own mother.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Raychee(f): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Shame on the jobless nairaland men who have been trolling you. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by sharpwriter(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

They is way more Tribalism in Nigeria than Racism in UK.

For the fact that people in Nigeria are supporting a presidential Candidate that has mental problem out of Tribalism shows that The Racism in UK is just a minor issue to compare the Tribalism.
Your problem is that you see Nigeria as one as if the indigenous people in Nigeria lived like that initially. 1914 to now isn't even up to 150 years and you couldn't trace history or try to understand what's happening?

Oh, you forgot that this same UK mixed sand, garri, corn and bournvita together? How won't the tribalism here be more than their racism? Can you eat the mixture of the above and be happy?

Get this straight, if Nigeria continues to be, the inhabitants won't have peace, simple... Until you undo the white man's foundation. You want more than 250 ethnic indigenous group to govern as one and expect peace? No way! Tribalism will have a field day, irrespective of their educational level.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Tamires: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Congrats cuppy
White guy,,the best choice!!
Once you go for a white guy,,you will never go back

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Pootle: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
this one is jus obsessed over foreign undecided dick
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Olam09(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2022
99thEnemy:

I think anything this guy called Asiwaju Lerry says is a 'quote'
grin
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Juoflife1(f): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2022
I opened this thread to see wailings. Some people are in severe pains grin. She chose a white boy, deal with it.
Congratulations Cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Juoflife1(f): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
100%
Tamires:
Congrats cuppy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2022
BABANGBALI:
her pusssssssy was too wide for him to manage
jesu
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2022
famouscargo4u:

AJ doesn't want her. She did everything but he kept his stance so, she agreed to be just friends with him.
I pity the white dude sha, my mind tells me AJ will continue the servicing even after her marriage.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Kaiser20:
AJ no want again. The white guy Marriage go last long for sure
I hope so, but can the white guy actually satisfy her orgies.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2022
dreu2fine:

Aj dey do chop n clean mouth
grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2022
emmabest2000:

Na only AJ you dey ask what happened to him ?
What about the Italian guy wey carry her go meet his parents last month?

If you want counts them , na you go tire cheesy

Her body counts fit reach 200 already
Chai

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Tigaremporium: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
meobizy:
I can’t fault him. By the time he saw more money from her old man than he’d ever come across in life, he quickly went on one knee to propose to the BBW. Let’s hope this leads to the altar because I believe Cuppy is in it only for the bragging right.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamires:
Congrats cuppy
But don't you think she will still cheat on the white guy with AJ because of the sweetness of the the black gbola.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by geewean(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2022
She was with Anichebe his club Sunderland got relegated and mama Japa

She was an arsenal fan and the club was doing bad immediately she moved to Man UTD and now man UTD is struggling.

She was always all over AJ but now with the combined force of Buhari effect. Even a tout in Mushin will beat him.

Now it's this handsome British boxer. Let me see his boxing career trajectory. If it slopes downwards take it from me she has bad ogbanje spirit.

like play like play this guy don use him cassava on cuppy kitten...... Omo
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by foleskay(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2022
mimicherry:
you sef seek attention na

Maybe you can become something in life
Dont mistake me for ur miserable life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sureboyy(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Temi Otedola is the only good Girl in Nigeria. I am happy for Mr Eazi.

It’s hard to find a rich loyal Girl. She has everything I want in a woman.

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy
Temi otedola is just a beauty all round
My celebrity crush till Eazi collected her from me undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Spaldino(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

DJ Cuppy is that a name of a football club or na stadium for Qatar.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Hope I will wit in vain for the new of someone becoming a punching bag

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Olam09:

grin

Why you the laff?

Abi you want make Asiwaju Lerry tell you something in quote? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Fut9ure:
Finally

She too like boxers? You nor like pants?
To be serious sha that is one thing about women...their body is wired like that...
All women crave for men that are hard and tough

This is the main reason why badt guys always find it easy to bang women while simple guys finds it difficult
Why do y'all like to generalize? There's always an exception to every rule

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by wink2015(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
She should have married a Nigerian with a home grown culture not a white man.

White are not good in marriage.

Before you know it it is wife beating or something more worse.

But lets wish her all the best.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by olaoye2008: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2022
I just pray that the marriage last.
Spoilt child
They always feel that you have to respect their opinion.
Man don't have say over them.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Wuppdex: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Maybe she paid him grin

Finestteebee:
Congratulations � to DJ cuppy, so someone had been on her radar all these while yet she form say she no dey get toasters
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamires:
Congrats cuppy

I think our international supermodel may be having some marital issues with her Italian husband and they may be living apart these days. No pics of dem together for years.

Oluchi Orlandi shares disturbing thought about slicing d**k

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2018/10/09/oluchi-orlandi-shares-disturbing-thought-about-slicing-dk/
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by FavouredNK: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una

And upon all the likes the whole world like you, you are still maintaining an account balance of 20k in your account. Thought the likes would have turn to billions in your bank account by now instead you are still here typing with a cheap android phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.