Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady (35027 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by jaybenugo: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Nigerian Lady

A 23-year-old Nigerian lady and mother of one, Courage Okeola, is seeking advice on what to do after her parents refused to give her consent to marry the father of her child, IGBERETV reports.

Courage said that her parents don't want her to get married to him because he is a mechanic and not as rich as they want.

The young woman, who disclosed this in a Facebook group on Thursday, November 17, 2022 said the family of her man wants them to get married but her parents refused to give their consent.

https://m./2443977612304623/permalink/5653668904668795/

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by immortalcrown(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Chai!

If his character is good, his job should not be a problem as long as he doesn't depend on the girl's family for feeding and rent.

Who knows tomorrow?

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Nonexisting1: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.

172 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Beebah321(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na your parents go marry you??
You better follow your heart.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Marrying a rich man comes with its price.. can u pay such price.. if u think u are ready to carry his cross with him I mean the mechanic.. its better to follow ur heart toland follow ur parents advice and end up where u shouldn't have... a happy family with little to eat is better than a wealthy one filled with sadness, fight and more to eat.. if u know u know

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by lilvicky68(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Since you already have a child for him.. your parents should be happy he's still interested in marrying you..

Maybe they can upgrade him from a mechanic to mechanical engineer

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
The guys' comments on this thread dey muzz me. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by garriAndsugar: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Just that most mechanic dress and look like mad men. maybe he's one of those

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Lungdick: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
If it were a mechanic from us, uk or cad, they would have accepted in no time. angry tongue

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by FuckTheMod: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Why are some people fond of starting their posts with:

NO INSULTS

and

Please ignore typo or grammar?

Who get time for nonsense?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your being a single mother and not being old enough to marry are the real problems. Women should marry from 25 upwards.

You need to upgrade him to a high class mechanic and upgrade yourself as well. Pray he is the cooperative type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Deepaytech(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:
Since you already have a child for him.. your parents should be happy he's still interested in marrying you..

Maybe they can upgrade him from a mechanic to mechanical engineer
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tell them he is a mechanical engineer......... grin

10 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Worldw: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Haba
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Realists(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
The guy is a Vehicle Engineer, that's what you say not mechanic. The way you call yourself and so shall you be addressed.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by irunoko(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
You nor know say him be mechanic before you fvck am? Now mechanic don nack you belle your parents dey complain.if they didn't want you to marry him why didn't you abort his pregnancy at the earliest stage of the pregnancy,carry your L and move on? lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Medival: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Tell them he is a mechanical engineer......... grin
Sense is not far from you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
OK
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by millionboi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
What do you plan to do now
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by TANID(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
that was too bad
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by PheelzAlmighty: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wetin concern them
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by xukwaa: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fake! I don't know you.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
What do you want us to tell you??

Oya run away from your family.

You must be very stupid, after they suffered for you, you now paid them back with an unwanted pregnancy and still have the guts to talk about marrying a mechanic?

You deserve hardship and poverty

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by zombieHUNTER: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your parents want best for you considering the level of hardship the APc government has meted out on the masses...

Standard of living has dropped significantly since APc came on board that a mechanic swimming in money before is now struggling to feed...

This lady should know that the Parents aren't to be blamed ... but wicked APc..

vote wisely.

10 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by franchasng: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.
I feel your pain and kind of agree with your points.

Some girls, especially between the age range of 17 to 24yrs like to reinvent love by doing nonsense love based on things they watch on movie thinking makebelieve is the same with real life.

Parents should always watch their female kids closely from age 16 to 24yrs, that is when they believe nonsense Romeo and Juliet story which they always try to replay and most times end up ruining their life completely angry

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by xukwaa: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
I need advise from Nairaland modefrontpagers so that I can know what story that will pushet me to front and give me fame without applying for bbn.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Goodman247: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmm, this is d era of skilled job,as far he can read and write, good to go

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.