Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Cheap Door To Door Services From China - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheap Door To Door Services From China (888 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Door To Door Delivery Of Your Goods / China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Supply For Builders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lovelyface: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
Do you have anything to pick up from anywhere in china. I have goodnews for you.
Please contact HGC Logistics. Services excellent and cheap. Send them an email on hgclogistics@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by bvc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Do you have limits? what are your charges like? measured in weight?
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lovelyface: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
@BVC
There is no limit, the goods are measured in kg. The rates are charged in US Dollars. The rate varies but the higher the cheaper.
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by kunlekunle: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
how much is a kilo to lagos
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lojik(m): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2011
How much is 1kg to lagos from shengzen?
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by Greenpro: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2011
stop shipping fake and weak products made from China to Nigeria. ok
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lovelyface: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
we do 9 dollars within Lagos. This is negotiable if the volume is high.
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by afrobaby(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
how is payment done, before or after delivery? what assurance(s) do I have that I will get my goods delivered safe?
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lovelyface: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
Payment has to be made before delivery
Re: Cheap Door To Door Services From China by lovelyface: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
YOUR GOOD ARE 100 per cent SAVE

(1) (Reply)

Manual On Daily Need Products / Business Ideas.... / Diesel Suppliers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.