Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Aunty Sent Me Packing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Sent Me Packing (25835 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by rajiedreez: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Are you still in secondary school
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by yahoodetector: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
Wow! I'm flattered. You look sweet.

With all these things going on, you no dey fear women? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Ebymyk(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Calvary247:
Awwwwn

chat me your number.
is this the solution to the problem or na runs una dey do?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by babajero(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Your parents don spoil you. Please leave that house before you bring problem to a peaceful home.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by asahnwaKC: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why must she be the only one to tolerate undecided her Anty… even if he or she is a spoilt brats… the Anty should manage her for the sake of her parents because she doesn’t know the kind of help she might as well need from them tommorow…. Why must the Anty be insulting her…. To me the Anty is not cultured…
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why did you report to her hubby rather than your parents!

You don scatter relationships nah finish.

No you can go and rest.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Jones4190(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
it might be your parents that advice your aunt to watch you, your parents loves you and they know your aunty more than you, they believe she is the only one that will give you proper training, stop complaining and do what she ask ask you to do, lazy Nigeria youth like you.
I learn cooking as a man from my aunty, back them I was not happy but now I'm enjoying it
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by hopexter(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
That your aunty is wicked

Women are generally like that my friend undecided
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

You imposter !
He got you by the balls abi grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Luckysbab: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

So because he's there to learn, all chores in the house must be pushed to him to do.

It's normal for the young one in the house to be the one to run such errands. Is he also the one cooking for the house and going to buy the items from the market or those aren't enough chores for the aunt too?

It's simple division of labour. He just sounds like some spoilt brat. That's it!
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Passionate888: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
You are always on every thread I'm.

Are you the one on your profile?

It's not all that glitters that's gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by jogsman01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:
My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping and mopping.

If na me be ur aunty,I will beat u join.

As a banker,I was helping in the kitchen. Every day I used to mop the whole house before going to work and today,I feel very fulfilled for the things I did for her.

See this one complaining.

Guy,u are not trained at all. U think going to University makes u a big boy. This shows how pampered u are. Na ur type dey expect food without helping out in the kitchen.

In my father's house,whether a boy or girl,u must be in the kitchen to help out in the cooking. There was simply no excuse for that because my father wouldn't take that.

he should have beaten his aunty. I don't know how they trained children nowadays. When I was young, mom do give me work itineraries before going to work, and I must finish it before she comes back. And I will still cook. I do wake up at 4am to cook for the whole family. Breakfast must be ready by 6am, and dinner must be ready by 6pm. Dem no born me we'll make I no meet up. And I'm telling you, those lessons helped a lot.

Tell the boy the truth, you're his enemy already

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olasyke:

He got you by the balls abi grin grin grin

It's your balls he's got. I got no balls

And I don't care . Clone my account trillion times.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Faposky95: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Calvary247:
Victorp calm down.

Are you humble...?
Calm
Part of growing up is Long-suffering.

People these days tend to find company as space - threatening.
Don't tell your parents.
They put you there for a reason.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Kayyus09(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
When's aunt telling us her own side of the story?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Luckiotutu: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
But you said in one of your posts that YOU LACK NOTHING... AND YOU OWN A HOUSE....

Bro wassup nau.. You are now squatting in less than 2 months?

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by GboyegaD(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
How old are you OP?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by CEwog91(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
You're with her to learn and she has every right to caution or disciplined you. You even have the gut to report her to her husband? Sit your Bleep ass down with her and apologize for your wrongs. She is your custodian known by your parents.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by KennethEnyi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Useless anty
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Mina79(f): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
My parents travelled to Ghana so they discussed with my aunty that i will be living with her for the duration of the time they will spend in Ghana..she accepted and i moved.

Anytime i return from school my aunty would begin to insinuate. My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping and mopping. That wasn't my problem but any time i work she would outrightly condemn me and say i am lazy and useless.

I reported the case to her husband and he talked to her but because of that, she sent me packing but husband is against. I'm thinking of managing with a friend.
When someone gives you accommodation, you should be ready to make some sacrifices to make your stay comfortable, especially if the person managed to help you.
Stop complaining, do the needful you don't expect her to serve you while accommodating you.
And why do I feel your story isn't complete?
We need to hear from your anty too.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Collins4u1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
how old are btw?
what do you do for her in the house apart from those chores "she expects you" to be doing?
what does she (family) do for you? accomodating you is one,
i need anwers please
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by BABANGBALI: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Op how old are you?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Mattwillz: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
Sorry I was talking with momma. call me pls.
chatting with yourself as usual.......even the OP sef na still you.....you can't deceive everybody..But you be my guy sha
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Pat081: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
What happens to your parent's house or you can not stay alone at home Go back to your parent's home nothing will kill you at home and how old are you sef that you can not b alone yourself that is why I always like to b on my own
LewisHamilton15:
My parents traveled to Ghana so they discussed with my aunty that I will be living with her for the duration of the time they will spend in Ghana..she accepted and I moved.

Anytime I return from school my aunty would begin to insinuate. My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping, and mopping. That wasn't my problem but any time I work she would outrightly condemn me and say I am lazy and useless.

I reported the case to her husband and he talked to her but because of that, she sent me packing but the husband is against it. I'm thinking of managing with a friend.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by We4all: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
My parents travelled to Ghana so they discussed with my aunty that i will be living with her for the duration of the time they will spend in Ghana..she accepted and i moved.

Anytime i return from school my aunty would begin to insinuate. My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping and mopping. That wasn't my problem but any time i work she would outrightly condemn me and say i am lazy and useless.

I reported the case to her husband and he talked to her but because of that, she sent me packing but husband is against. I'm thinking of managing with a friend.

Your aunt should have sent you on exile. You are just a spoilt brat who doesn't like chores.

Do you expect your aunt to do the dishes for you? She is accommodating you and the least you can do is help her out in the house.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by RichAbujaGuy: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
" I reported the case to her husband "

Bye Snitch, good luck managing on your own out here in this cold cruel world. grin

Anyway, there are two sides to every story including the truth. wink
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
LewisHamilton15:

I like how you keep cooking up these ridiculous stories, and the mods keep slurping them up like soupy noodles!
Keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by RichAbujaGuy: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

I like how you keep cooking up these ridiculous stories, and the mods keep slurping them up like soupy noodles!
Keep it up!

Thanks for busting the fraud op!!!! grin cheesy smiley

"Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? by LewisHamilton15: 1:08pm On Oct 12

https://www.nairaland.com/7379286/it-okay-stay-single-rest
Helo fellas

I just want to know if staying single the rest of my life is the best decision. I'm well into my 30s and I'm a graduate. I own my business in addition to my Federal Government work. I have a house and two cars and I lack nothing. But i don't have interest in settling down with a woman so i decide to stay single. I have a girlfriend tho, but so far i haven't proposed to her but recently my family members are mounting preasure on me to settle down. I'm hesitant about it. Would getting married be the best option or staying single?"
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Calvary247:
Victor calm down.
So you are the Aunty. shocked
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by godofuck231: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Retired runs babes de always find who to victimise , stay focused go closer to the husband finish your school and go for uni, watch your back she will look for your flaws , don't let your emotions ruin your chances
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by ComradeShegs(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol. This speaks to me. Though mine differs slightly from yours. I was posted to Minna for NYSC and had to stay with my aunt. She was initially accommodating, but as time passed, she became toxic and insulted me at every opportunity. Everything I did irritated her, and she had only been concerned with what the family would say, if not, she would have thrown my belongings outside. But, thank God, I left just two months ago.

Stay strong, bro. The lord will see you through.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by kprez(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
This happen to me in 2014, i have to return back to my parents house before things get out of hand.
If you can manage with a friend then good but make sure you inform your parents before leaving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.