Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Do You Need A Writer? Tap Here!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need A Writer? Tap Here!! (140 Views)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Let Me Help You Tap Into The Biggest Financial Market In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Writer? Tap Here!! by AdahPaul15(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hi, My name is Adah.
I'm a writer with almost three years of experience. I write as a freelancer on different platforms including here.

I would love to work with you and take the stress of writing 500 or 1000 words worth of article off your hands.

Below are my rates and delivery times;
500 words for N1,200 in 1 day
1,000 words for N2,500 in 2 days
1,500 words for N3,500 in 3 days
2,000 words for N5,000 in 4 days

I'm not always available so this offer will run till the ending of this month.

If you're a blogger and you're interested in the niche I write on, here they are;
Self - development
Health
Education
Business & Finance

I also write extras like independent stories and essays.

So if after all these, you desire to work with me, here's my contact details.

WhatsApp number (Please Don't call): 0 9 0 6 8 8 4 3 2 28

Email: Adahthebrand@gmail.com

I'll do my best to reply as soon as I can and deliver as fast as I can for us to work long-term.
Re: Do You Need A Writer? Tap Here!! by AdahPaul15(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Do You Need A Writer? Tap Here!! by AdahPaul15(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Finally Found The Secret Of Forex! / Don't Awake Love At The Wrong TIME / Invest & Get 1.5million ROI At Medorf Classic Estate In Epe City Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.