Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend (752 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by jameemmanuel1: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
21-year-old man stabbed to death in Lekki by his girlfriend [SEE FULL GIST][url]21-year-old man stabbed to death in Lekki by his girlfriend[/url]
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
undecided
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by Urheadmaster(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
tongue

Post the rest of the news here if you don't want to be next embarassed
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by Shagwell(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Which kain OP be diswan?

See the Full gist where? Orishirishi. undecided
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by Starzo: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
they(nigerian females) have struck again
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Starzo:
they(nigerian females) have struck again
My brother. Sensible men dey fucck the G-string gender now with caution, maka stabbing.

Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Big news loading for the pillers

Getting into relationship or marriage this days looks more like a man going to war, you'll never have peace.
Re: 21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend by Emilia154(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
What my gender cannot do doesn't exist cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs / Is He Addicted To Smoke / I Remixed Sweet Mother In Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo With AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.