Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container (1254 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Bestregards: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Hi nairalanders,

Pls i want this post to receive the highest form of visibilty it can get.

A client contacted me to procure and deliver 40ft Container to his location. Container was procured and loaded on a truck. Since friday till now, the driver refused to pick his call and the manager also. When i threatened the manager, he began to beg and say all sorts of thing.

Pls i am placing a sum of 100k on any info that will lead to their arrest. I will post some pics that will buttress this.

Pics 1 is the truck driver by name HAMMED ADEWALE Took his pics when the container was being loaded
Pics 2 is the screenshot of the manager by name abass adullateef
Pics 3 is the truck + container. The truck number could be seen there too
Pics4 is my conversation with him after he started responding to me because of the threats i issued to him.

Moda pls move to front page pls i am begging you. These guys need to be intercepted and brought to book. Pls. Nairalanders pls help me out. Thank u

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Bestregards: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Red alert!!! These Two Guys are Wanted for absconding with a clients 40ft container.

A bounty of 100k has been placed on them. I can be reached on zero seven zero 4 seven 2 eigtht 7 nine five zero.

Mods pls help push to front page. Very very urgent!!!

The guy in the first pics is hammed adewale while the second is abass abdulateef

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Pat081: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Give the work to the police they will find them with the number just a matter of days

1 Like

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by ipobarecriminals: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2022
shocked sad after charging/collecting money for transportation, u decide to abscond with somebody sweat sad. They are yoruba muslims sad .These BASTARDS will still go use kettle water to wash their head to pre*k.

@ Bestregards,have u been to Ojota to check?/they are playing u?. Ur work is 70% done.Send this to Lagos police PRO(been reading much about him/go to the command and report to his office directly ).Act FAST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by ahnie: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Why is the driver not picking his calls?
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by ipobarecriminals: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:
Why is the driver not picking his calls?
both the Manager/driver planned to swindle the OP,thinking he's a slow man. Until the Op /police pick up the Manager ,they'll continue to toss him around till container reach UpNorth
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Urheadmaster(m): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Yoruba Muslims and criminal activities are inseparable tongue

2 Likes

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by riverbird: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2022
And it's even a MAERSK LINE unit angry,Just pray you find them, most of this containers come with trackers so I will suggest you report the issue to MAERSK LINE too.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by ahnie: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
both the Manager/driver planned to swindle the OP,thinking he's a slow man. Until the Op /police pick up the Manager ,they'll continue to toss him around till container reach UpNorth
He should do well then and devised all means at arresting the manager.
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Unrated900(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2022
From what am seeing here
Then haven’t stolen your container or absconded.
The container might has developed fault at a particular place
Which they do not want to tel u
They want to finished the work on it before coming to your place.
Hence makes them not to pick calls due to them not knowing what to tell you
So he calm before Wednesday
U d get your container as I have for see it
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2022
This is actually the main reason why i do not want to go into the transportation line. Too many ungrateful souls out there.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Bestregards: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Unrated900:
From what am seeing here
Then haven’t stolen your container or absconded.
The container might has developed fault at a particular place
Which they do not want to tel u
They want to finished the work on it before coming to your place.
Hence makes them not to pick calls due to them not knowing what to tell you
So he calm before Wednesday
U d get your container as I have for see it

We went to ojota park and scanned the whole place all to no avail. We didnt see any truck.

Please mods move this post to front page so as to get the visibility that it requires. These guys need to be intercepted really quick. Please!!!

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by crestedaguiyi: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2022
You gave 40ft container to an unknown driver with an unknown business address and unregistered business name.
My colleague who did this some time ago had himself to blame.

We spent almost additional 2m before we got our goods.

Use the vehicle number to get details of the owner and address . Call the number registered against the car or go to the address and follow up from there.

Good luck.

It looks like an empty container sef.

That's about 1.5m

1 Like

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Bestregards:

We went to ojota park and scanned the whole place all to no avail. We didnt see any truck.

Please mods move this post to front page so as to get the visibility that it requires. These guys need to be intercepted really quick. Please!!!
@this point, only the police /Frsc can help u The container is either heading to ibadan,Ogun,Ore Edo.Just act Fast.Frsc should be able to locate the owners of that trailer.Go to ojudu berger vio office with the plate number. They to teach this criminals lesson they'll not forget(slice off their earlobe cool)

1 Like

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Unrated900(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bestregards:

Ahhhh it means something is fishy
Since you have gone to that axis
Go to The police station
Not anyhow station
Or better still acquire a petition from the CP
To fast track this
Before your container reach borno state
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by anonymuz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Better be fast. Visit Vio office and police. You will surely find the truck
Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by Bestregards: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2023
I finally tracked and arrested the suspect. He is presently cooling off in the police net.

In case you have a criminal matter, feel free to contact me. Even tho it does not come cheap.

A big thanks to everyone that commented positively and wished me well

Re: Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container by TheboyGhost(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Bestregards post=120140967]I finally tracked and arrested the suspect. He is presently cooling off in the police net.

In case you have a criminal matter, feel free to contact me. Even tho it does not come cheap.

A big thanks to everyone that commented positively and wished me well[/quot

Bam

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Dalai Lama Sexually Assaults Little Boy On Video / This Keke Rider Returned N15m Forgotten By His Passenger (pix) / Female Fraudster Dupes Victim Of N8m - Robbers Snatch Woman’s Car, Fling Her Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.