Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration (29795 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Omodua(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan celebrated his 65th birthday on Sunday, 20th November, 2022 with members of his family and friends, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClLZe-eOcVt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I don't wish him happy birthday because he failed to do the needful when he was at the presidency. To restructure the country. Instead he was busy dancing Azonto and Skelewu and carrying prostitutes and women of easy virtue.

Posterity shall not forgive him for missing the opportunity as a minority.

Clueless man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by rummmy: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jonathan is been remembered for peace but bubu will be remembered for hardship..
He did it as a military leader and also as a civilian leader....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by andyprez(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
mbaboy:
You call his wife gorilla pls show us your own wife you frustrated nonentity

Why waste your time on someone who still stays with mommy.

Uncle just sent him 1GB transfer so he can showcase his immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by manchinKY(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
mbaboy:
You call his wife gorilla pls show us your own wife you frustrated nonentity
show picture of the woman your dad married pls
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by ibechris(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
IF ONLY JONATHAN WASN'T A WEAK MAN AND A WEAK PRESIDENT..... BUHARI WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED TO US

Funny u.
Someone was a weak president yet the whole country men and women enjoyed.

Food of all kinds were cheap and affordable for all to buy. But we have a strong President and u guys are all crying.

U can see the difference between a good weak man and bad strong man.

U can't get it all.

Na so life be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Timmi: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Is Bubu not invited?

Is Bubu your problem. You didn’t even ask about his children. Shouldn’t that be more important than Bubu, but then what do you expect from the generation of wailers.
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Malocity(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
Meet Goodluck Jonathan, a clueless weakling who married a gorilla.

This man has no bold and fearless traits of Niger Delta in him.

Happy birthday to him though.

At least he has never and Will never come to beg you for food or clothings. And you that is full of "clues" what have you done with your own life for society to see and notice you?

You should not have written anything instead of calling him "clueless weakling"

1 Like

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Etimemy: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Praktikals:
Jonathan is no longer relevant in Nigerian national politics. I doubt if he is even relevant in Bayelsa PDP politics.
The ogogoro master is just enjoying his loot in Otuoke jejely.

Bait like you, because your family never have somebody that is counted 200,000 Before ,nor having WAEC.stop insult
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Lateef73: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Happy Birthday GEJ. Things under you were better compare to this evil government. We wished we never made the Buhari choice.

I still remember when I was buying bag of cement for N1000
I also bought tippers of granite without worrying much about cost.

50kg bag of rice was N8k cry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan celebrated his 65th birthday on Sunday, 20th November, 2022 with members of his family and friends, IGBERETV reports.

/

There is no love in Nigeria.
They love the position that people occupy.
Once anyone leaves a position of power, s/he becomes an orphan.
The vultures latch on to the next person of interest.
/
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Lastborn0074: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
juman:

He is good person but bad president.

Bad president but he left Nigeria for Buahari better than it is today. GDP was high, economy strong, foreign reserve superb... I can go on. Tell me one thing that is better under Bubu apart from insecurity and hardship? Some people reason with their mouths.
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Lastborn0074: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
DonClericuzo:

Like someone rightly wrote about you, you are a product of poor parenting and parental failure. The fact that you and your family are so poor and wretched make your insult on a very successful man like GEJ irritating to humanity, your insult is symptom of insanity.

Sure, he deserves more than this... wasted semen.
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Jnkay: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
It baffles me why some new generation youths who would have understood better, and save this country from the hands of these selfish politicians will wake up telling us to vote APC.

when we try to advice about the unforeseen
damages APC will cause when reelected; they suddenly become tribalistic.

This is only 8years, Dollar to Naira is 1:800 by next 16 years is 1:2200

Friends please don't be clouded by tribalism, religion and sentiment. The future of our children is at stake. Fight for them so have a country they could call their home
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by chukwuoke(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
envoymedia:

Where is Renomokiri?
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Ance4Liverpool: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Happy birthday sir
In your wife's voice the innocent blood they are sharing since you left office is too much, their is God ooo
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Ance4Liverpool: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Happy birthday sir
In your wife's voice the innocent bl..od they are sharing since you left office is too much, their is God ooo
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Lifeisgoody: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
So you agree Buhari is bubu. LOL.
I know I'm a wailer. Thanks.
I know you are like baba Buhari (
quote author=Timmi post=118567495]

Is Bubu your problem. You didn’t even ask about his children. Shouldn’t that be more important than Bubu, but then what do you expect from the generation of wailers. [/quote]
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Lasien: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:

How about you go get treatment for your mum's rotten toto
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Johnseli(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2022

Kindly show us your mum's picture so that we can ascertain if she's as beautiful our dear Mama Peace.
Ozuooo!!!
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Nigra(f): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
midehi2:

See them, f00ls
Very Matured and irritating fools for that matter..
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Omooba77: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2022
LegacyB:

God forbid. Am sure ure not old enough !

I am a kid......
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration by Kendo93: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy
sonature1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.