Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why I Support Asiwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Asiwaju (549 Views)

Why Nigerians In Diaspora Should Support Asiwaju In 2023 - APC Diaspora Global C / Why I Support Asiwaju / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Asiwaju by blackpanda: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2022
The main reason I support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is because of the high BP it give ipob/obi supporters. wink tongue I love seeing their frustrations when someone supports anyone other than their lieing scamming candidate grin

For these reasons, BAT remain my booboo grin cheesy

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2022
I stand with Jagaban.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by BATified2023: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2022
blackpanda:
The main reason I support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is because of the high BP it give ipob/obi supporters. wink tongue I love seeing their frustrations when someone supports anyone other than their lieing scamming candidate grin

igbos are presenting it as if if tinubu win they will commit mass suicide

I want tinubu to win so we can see d worst d igbos can do

At least when buhari won they started killing themselves,let’s see d worst they will do if tinubu wins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by BATified2023: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2022
blackpanda:

igbos are presenting it as if if tinubu win they will commit mass suicide

I want tinubu to win so we can see d worst d igbos can do

At least when buhari won they started killing themselves,let’s see d worst they will do if tinubu wins

They have turn the election to personal vendetta against tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by libertyfather(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu I want, but won't lie the kind joker APC this Buhari government play down like he tarnished all the dude long awaited effort..it's high time they work more online than that grassroots they are looking upto...morale are being worked on online every minutes......Take note
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by chinae(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2022
That fantasy will only last for 2 weeks, next we all will face the real surugede.

Are the 2015/19 fantasies in anyone's pockets now?
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2022
JAGABAN!!!!!
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by Ineedhustle247: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by Ineedhustle247: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2022
I stand with JAGABAN

FOR THE MONEY AND THE CRUISE grin

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by blackpanda: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
chinae:
That fantasy will only last for 2 weeks, next we all will face the real surugede.

Are the 2015/19 fantasies in anyone's pockets now?

Stories that touches grin cheesy

Sai Tinubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by diadem10: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
libertyfather:
Tinubu I want, but won't lie the kind joker APC this Buhari government play down like he tarnished all the dude long awaited effort..it's high time they work more online than that grassroots they are looking upto...morale are being worked on online every minutes......Take note

The morale online will be got if Tinubu change the double Muslim Muslim ticket. That's the only way.. apart from the fact that people would see that equity has been involved, it would be a major news for several weeks and months.
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by Tinubumustfail: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
blackpanda:

I'm not Yoruba, but supporting Tinubu even when you know he's sick and can't handle over 200m+ Nigerians is not just act of wickedness but foolishness. Do you think you are doing the Igbo people? The region is blessed than yours. Are you buying Fuel or food items lesser than them? You are a tribal bigot.

Only a fool will see the hand written on the wall and still turn a blind eyes. If by mistake, omission Tinubu win you'll suffer the more with your family for another 8yrs not the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by haffaze777(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

I'm not Yoruba, but supporting Tinubu even when you know he's sick and can't handle over 200m+ Nigerians is not just act of wickedness but foolishness. Do you think you are doing the Igbo people? The region is blessed than yours. Are you buying Fuel or food items lesser than them? You are a tribal bigot.

Only a fool will see the hand written on the wall and still turn a blind eyes. If by mistake, omission Tinubu win you'll suffer the more with your family for another 8yrs not the igbos.

@bold, yet they can't stay in the so called blessed region of theirsgrin,I don't know who's fooling who.
Re: Why I Support Asiwaju by kaska360(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
For better life vote ATIKU 2023!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Unarguable Factual Statements About Peter Obi /2023 Election / Of Town Halls And Balablu Blu Blu bulaba By Onoshe Nwabuikwu / A Dependable Man For A Demanding Job- Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.