Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England (30032 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by JimohMomoh: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Apart from terrorism, what else does Iran measure well in?

They are trying in the area of Science and Technology.

If not for for Religious Fanaticism and US Sanctions they would have been at par with South Korea & Singapore in terms of development.

They are Persians and not Arabs

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by arantess: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Some.of the most beautiful women on earth

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by SonOfAbakaliki: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
You idiots have started infusing politics into football discussion. One cannot even enjoy a neutral sport thread again. Don't worry, all your incurable madness will end after the election. Just few weeks to go!

Cosmatikka:
Gary Southgate playing Harry Maguire despite the fine defenders he has at his disposal is like APC choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo and Amaechi.

He must surely lose. We can't be reinforcing failure

1 Like

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by engrchykae(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
adioolayi:
Decent first half from Maguire though...

He's been solid grin cheesy
solid?
Against an Iranian team.
Wait till England meet correct opposition like Portugal, Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina etc
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Cosmatikka: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
You idiots have started infusing politics into football discussion. One cannot even enjoy a neutral sport thread again. Don't worry, all your incurable madness will end after the election. Just few weeks to go!

Do I look your father that's an idiot? Urchin
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by adem30: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Gary Southgate playing Harry Maguire despite the fine defenders he has at his disposal is like APC choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo and Amaechi.

Mr Nairaland National Coach, how market now? Same way your eyes go clear in less than100 days
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by temitope27(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

but they are winning already, so as TINUBU will win
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by chatinent: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
But Iran cannot win England even with eleven players against six players.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by BenNash: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Do a little more research on Iran. It's am Islamic country with enlightened, well learned citizens. Reason for a all the protests and unrest they've had recently.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by FoolishBoy419: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:

For starters, they are better educated and technologically more advanced than your entire country (even if you compare it with southern Nigeria alone). And this is a country facing lots of sanctions.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by HilcomTech(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

IPOB CARNNIBAL and nzogbu nzogbu mentality
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by HilcomTech(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:

Brainwashed IPOB CARNNIBAL
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by olatuns2017: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Your brain is working upside down

Only few public administrators in Nigeria can be rank with TINUBU.

Osibanjo trader moni leader is a clear failure and no capacity.

Obi can. It get 3rd position in 2023 elections.

Tinubu proved himself in 199 to 2007 as a governor.

If u reply day means u are IPOB

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by akins088(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
In the same way his selection doesn't affect demolishing Iran, the same way Tinubu choice will give APC victory
Cosmatikka:

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Atlantis585: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Meanwhile your Iranian team sucks horribly.

Playing like 11 pregnant women.

A country led by terrorists and rights abusers like Buhari and APC.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Kaytechcomputer: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Derring:
Dude is organized in national games.

Oga not damn is wrong with the guy lol... Only Man United is wrong with him.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by emperordelis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:

More terrorism
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Yet Southgate won and you are whinning here
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by MrBONE2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Terrorizing people using mind game and Bomb grin
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Juoflife1(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iran trolling England in football. See as small yansh dey shake grin. Now una don kollect
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by davibid: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
MansoryMX:
Those are Iranian Man United Fans cheesy

I agree ☝️
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Emola12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

after England have won today nko what will now happen to tinubu?
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by herich(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu is the Maguire we have in Nigeria grin grin Calamity
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by our9ja: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC and PDP made big mistake… next time they make sure their delegate don’t sell their Votes
Realist777:

I swear I'm not going to vote for any of these candidates.
See Amaechi or Osinbajo would have been a better chance without too much marketing and packaging
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Microwhy: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Mumu talk..
Religion bigot
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by MansoryMX(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
davibid:

I agree ☝️

That country half of them na Man United Fans cheesy
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Lanretoye(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Crystin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
so u registered on the platform to come and begg huh?.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:

who knows if that South Gate is gay and maguire is his secret lover d same with ETH
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by themanderon: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:

Terrorism.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Smartbezzy2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Crystin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank

Kuku die na make u rest okkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women's World Cup 2019: France Scores Fastest Goal In Opening Match (Photos) / Lorenzo Insigne Praises Osimhen, Compares Him To Cavani / Neymar Arrives At Police Station For Questioning After Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.