Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England (30047 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Leson(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okay
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by BJanta: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Gary Southgate playing Harry Maguire despite the fine defenders he has at his disposal is like APC choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo and Amaechi.

He must surely lose. We can't be reinforcing failure

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

Former 3

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by BJanta: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Apart from terrorism, what else does Iran measure well in?

More terrorism.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by izubext007: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Now is coming home ........6:2
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Wizzy13: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
��

Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by TheOgaBoss: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
where has Iran cariied out terrorist attacks?
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by 3seriez(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:
Just enjoy the sport. No need deviating to politics.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Belleful: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hahaha, Maguire don suffer. But he had the last laugh.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by pafo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Gary Southgate playing Harry Maguire despite the fine defenders he has at his disposal is like APC choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo and Amaechi.

You were saying?
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by uloaku4jokotade: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
HahahhahahhaHahahhahahha...
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
englishmart:

Iran is by far better than Nigeria in almost all aspects of life. That's a fact.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by yomi531(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Maguire plays well for the national team. I missed the match today but, from the highlights I saw, he really did well . He hit the post with a nice header. He also set Saka up for his first goal. Dude was the best England player Alongside Trippier in 2018 WC. Him and Sterling were by far the best England players at the euros . Before man u got him, many teams fought so hard to get him. Coming to man u, he started off very nicely. I remember the goal against Chelsea in that 4-0 win. He even player over 70 matches at a stretch for man u until he got injured b4 the Europa finals. Thats where the problem started. He was rushed back from injury quickly and that made his form nose dive. Another factor that makes him struggle is his pace and lindelof who is supposed to cover that aspect is another mumu player. Maguire is a nice baller. Check out his passes. He had the second completed passes for man u in 2021 behind Bruno. He is also very good going forward. Check his goal against Villarreal last season. During the penalty shootout against Italy at the euros, he played the best kick that day. With confidence. Why do u guys think he plays well with the national team but look shambolic in Utd? Its because of the mumu defense line we have. If they play him more with Martinez, u guys will begin to appreciate him. I know people wey we don nearly fight because of this Maguire matter. He is not that bad. Another thing I noticed is, he doesn't like to shoot the ball anyhow all in the name of clearance. He likes to hold unto the ball and pick his man . He doesn't do all those Rudiger anywhere belle face clearance. If u dey play ball, u will know mumu clearance like that no too dey make sense.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by ufuosman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Winnin009: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Cosmatikka:

No truer words.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Crystin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
Use your real moniker nau.
Why did you create this new one? Are you ashamed of what you are doing?
You should not be.
Re: It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England by AfonjaPriest: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Crystin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
How long would you keep begging, you fraudster? Get out and look for meaningful thing to do with your life, instead of writing fraudulent epistle of your date with misery and agony.

Always using different monikers to beg: Edenbells, Relive, Cristh, Lethy, Crystin

I am monitoring you and you will eventually be made to get the right punishment for your deception.

Anyway, I will bring up your matter in my shrine for the gods to release thunder on your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Cheating Mikel Slams Egypt For Not Playing Fair / Today Is Francisca Ordega's 30th Birthday. / Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.