Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him (668 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Newsmic: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
A Nigerian identified as Tunde has stated that flirting is not cheating after his girlfriend confronted him for flirting with one of her friends, IGBERETV reports.

Tunde got confronted by his girlfriend after she found out he was having improper conversations with one of her female friends via Instagram DM.

Rather than apologize, Tunde put up a defense saying that flirting isn't cheating. According to him, having phone intimacy with girlfriend's friend, and asking the lady for her nude pictures isn't cheating, as long as he didn't have sex with her.

Below are screenshots of their conversation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1432508/flirting-cheating-nigerian-man-tells-girlfriend-confronts/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Newsmic: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
More

Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by chatinent: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Many men are always feeling they have the monopoly to cheat. But when they just see some random guy calling their women "hi sweetie', hell will relocate that day whether or not the lady knows the person.The masculine pride will set in, and the next thing is sending her away. But for them? It's a “man thing.“

By the way, this Tunde is speaking in tongues like one presidential aspirant in Nigeria named Balablu Bluehuhu Bahubali.

Tunde, who da fck are you!

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominque

3 Likes

Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Shalommy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Flirting is allow.. cheesy cheesy He's right.
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Kollins11: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Well, as long as I'm alive, married or not, I can never monopolize my dick to one woman. If you like call it flirting or cheating that's your damn business.

We have over 7 billion people in the world and by statistics, women are more populated than men. Even if a man has 5 wives to himself, women can never finish.

So why should I stick to one woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by marlow1962(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Haha
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Fedrick100: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fear girls
This is one of the reasons female this days dislike having female friends , They prefer male friends

Her Friend knows the guy is in relationship with her friend and she’s still flirting with the guy
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is what you get for dating a nitwit !
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
This is what you get for dating a nitwit !

A proper one. undecided

And a gaslighter as well, apparently.

Girl, pick up your dignity and leave.

I am glad she's not even dancing around the convo. or approaching it pleadingly.

See his ego weighing on and blocking the pangolo he calls a brain.
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A proper one. undecided

Imagine the audacity ! At 31 kid does not know what boundary in a committed relationship is.

Very irresponsible as well.
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by kkins25(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Legend has it, babe is still in his DM crying about ending the relationship. grin grin grin grin
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by kkins25(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
chatinent:
Many men are always feeling they have the monopoly to cheat. But when they just see some random guy calling their women "hi sweetie', hell will relocate that day whether or not the lady knows the person.The masculine pride will set in, and the next thing is sending her away. But for them? It's a “man thing.“

By the way, this Tunde is speaking in tongues like one presidential aspirant in Nigeria named Balablu Bluehuhu Bahubali.

Tunde, who da fck are you!

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominque
Andrew Tate Mini grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Balablu Bluehuhu Bahubali.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Nairaland is killing me today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Imagine the audacity ! At 31 kid does not know what boundary in a committed relationship is.

Very irresponsible as well.

They will say they are still growing o.

Say make we try understand and give them time and be patient with them.

They'll come around.
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Calvary247(f): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Totally wrong submission
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by dontrulee: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Just because of a WhatsApp text?
I can text what I like to whatever I like, I give no damn about anybody!!

Make my woman tell me say I dey flirt and with other women and tell me I am cheating? I'll be done with such and move on to another. I am in no scarcity of women at all and no woman can stress me!

If you want to leave, fine. If you want to stay, it's up to you! grin grin
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by Sweetvie: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Can you imagine... Flirting with ur gf friend
That's rubbish. Imagine it was the girl flirting with his friend am sure by now he would av open a thread like " my gf is flirting with my friend, is she cheating on me" And you know nlanders reply normally.
I love the way the girl cut it off... She is not begging for relationship. He is 31 he should do better smiley
Re: Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him by ISTP: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
The girl nags too much.

Let her try same with his friend to balance the equation.

I hate it when people give excuses to defend their wrongs.

Me, I don't get angry with what people do to me. I simply treat them the same way they treat me so they know how it feels.

There are some things we ought to overlook joor.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Says Yes As Lover Surprises Her With Marriage Proposal / All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone / How Big Was Jesus Ur Gods Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.