Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41113 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:
something is definitely wrong with u,I think it is poverty.

What is the freedom of movement in a place u can be shot even in a supermarket? Kids are shot even in schools, anywhere you can be shot and you say you will rather live there. Hahaha. Oponu

But a whole train passengers have not been kidnapped for ransome over there. Can you notice the difference? Brother I am sorry for you and I pity you. Pray very hard o, a lot of them kidnappers are seeing your bloated useless ego before you become their next meal, okuko igbo
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Timmi: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You're the only sensible person on this thread.

And both of you are the descendants of the wailers and the No-sense-of-direction nonentity
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by tishbite41(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
so it was d Yorubas right?
No, Biafrans!!!
Demented hypocrite
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pierocash(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The worst japa guy is living better than the best guy in that shithole, what you call achievement in that shithole is absolutely nothing in japa world. Soon you will not have any doctor to treat your syphilis. keep ranting
I just check the profile of this dimwit, I discovered I have been wasting my time with one of those miscreants in nnewi. I rest my case.

This f.ool is hiding in Mbaise and spewing so much hate towards anyone that tends to say they are Nigerians. This is one of those urchins who give ipob a bad name ,and I wasted my time discussing with this fool thinking I was talking with a reasonable youth. This idiot has never even visited Cotonou
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Davidonkonsults: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
The ones that carried coffin for GEJ were igbos?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:
I just check the profile of this dimwit, I discovered I have been wasting my time with one of those miscreants in nnewi. I rest my case.

This f.ool is hiding in Mbaise and spewing so much hate towards anyone that tends to say they are Nigerians. This is one of those urchins who give ipob a bad name ,and I wasted my time discussing with this fool thinking I was talking with a reasonable youth. This idiot has never even visited Cotonou

You just made me laugh brother, Like I told you, I don't like to boast about achievements but stop comparing your shithole to other Nations and hang your coat according to your clothes. Your shithole is nothing to write home about
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by bepositive11: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:
USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.

Why USA, Switzerland, UK and Canada?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2022
pansophist:

Brazil, Portugal, or China, in that order.

Portugal and China quite understandable, but Brazil, isn't it as bad as the media portrays it with all the violent crimes and what not, or is it just a media propaganda to put Brazil in a bad light?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ike007(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

Are Israelites Christians?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ike007(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Emir8:

Why do you want to leave Nigeria after you are 15?

I know why..
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ike007(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:
USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.

Amen
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Owologbo(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

You are talking out of point. So if you are to rate Christianity, you will rate it based on the Igbo Christians?
What about the Christians from your tribe?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by obyrich(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
so it was d Yorubas right?
Yes, if Lai Mohammed and Tnubu are yorubas.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Untube: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin
This is a tool muslims have used against moderate muslims and Christians from the days of John de Baptist.

But Nigeria is a Muslim country.. lol
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by mizmia: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria!!!
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Damoon77(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2022
The UK ��
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Nia69:
I'm not the cause of your misfortune so don't transfer aggression. I don't like Russia, you do. We all can't be the same. So don't act like an unfortunate being and fvck off my mentions.
Miss Unfortunate is that you? don't worry you'll PERISH in your misrable state grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Emir8:
I will never go to Iran, Palestine and India. The poverty in India is terrible
For me it's....

Egypt,

Sudan + South Sudan,

Somalia,

Libya,

Pakistan (can only go temporarily on condition for my Avionics training/rating),

Palestine,

Syria,

Afghanistan,

Iran,

Iraq,

Yemen,

North Korea.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by E2000: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin
This is a tool muslims have used against moderate muslims and Christians from the days of John de Baptist.

I weep for your excellence in ignorance
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

You no know say Israel no be Christian country? In fact Islam adherant are far more in Israel than Christian
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by teblu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Any Islamic country.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Amarita(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Finland is one of the best country in Europe..they pay their citizens..buh Sweden i dont know much about them..
Gokoyer1401:
Can you state your reason for the bolded? Are they not part of the best countries in Europe?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Amarita(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
I would love to...soon
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Sweden ?
Sweden?
shocked shocked shocked

Nawoo..travel and see
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zarzah:

Portugal and China quite understandable, but Brazil, isn't it as bad as the media portrays it with all the violent crimes and what not, or is it just a media propaganda to put Brazil in a bad light?

If you want to know if a country is good, check how many countries their passport can go to without a visa. Brazil has one of the strongest passports, they can enter all of the EU and South Africa, over 170 countries without a visa. If Brazil is so bad, its citizens will be causing a nuisance abroad and countries closing their borders.

yes, it is dangerous in the poor areas (usually the favelas), But brazil is generally safe, and far safer than Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Maybe things have change which I don't know but during my time that is 1999 to 2009 there is no country in Eastern Europe that I didn't travel to, those countries are really nonsense suffer self wan kill them, Albania, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Uzbekistan, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine etc. I repeat I can't go to these countries even for free again, actually I made money when I was in Moscow but that is then I can't do again

Things have changed alot.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by femijay8271(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Brother: my point is that you have not moral justification to compare countries because you are a local champion. That's the truth, if anyone that has traveled even to contonou compares, that's justifiable bro but not you: simple, digest it you local champion. There are expats all over the world ok, if you even understand what it means: illiterates, People all over the world travel out of their country to work as expats in other countries, so travel doesn't make one a coward, you reason through your nose: Village boy

Na waa for u o, u dey respect d guy still dey give ham knock for head.... U no just get any respect at all be dat sir, Haba!
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Ijb11: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
North Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gentew(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ukraine
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Igbojew: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

hahaha you know that urchin very well.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Fewwords(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Many Injured (Photos) / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.