Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) (47759 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by deltateam: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Newsmic:
A woman identified as Perpetual Onyekachi allegedly stabbed her husband, Okoro Ndukwu Okoro, to death in Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened a week ago in Okposi Omoku community in ONELGA (Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni Local Government Area) of the state.

The couple was said to be secondary school sweethearts and hailed from Afikpo south local government Area of Ebonyi state.

A member of the community, Ajah Alexander Ajahude, in a Facebook post dated November 11, 2022, said the couple had a misunderstanding on Thursday morning, November 10.

Narrating, he wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0g1EN3wdegW6qcJoGipBoDSQi9Kaz3YxaL3p2CKpUXBgMWLsfM5vFbbp1Fu4Z17P1l&id=100005945984205

A family member of the deceased confirmed the incident in a Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02bu9n4uQoQXvTg86mwLJAar1UpFAAub4N1CNvQU8SzbnVZN6E4FK13vvbKtY8Nk7Hl&id=100027843279377

https://igberetvnews.com/1432525/woman-stabs-husband-death-rivers-photos/

See as her face strong. Fear Ebonyi girls.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by deltateam: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Another one undecided

We lost two men yesterday in the hands of these demons. One committed suicide cos of his failed relationship with a Nigerian girl, another was stabbed by the Love of his Life, and now this cry

What's going on? What's Buhari doing about all these? Na until these people kill us finish

Men life matters
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by deltateam: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2022
bjtinz:
What a sad loss.

And if not mistaken, the lady looks a lot older than her late husband. Probably was a forced union. . .

May he RIP.

Maybe she married herself for him.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by deltateam: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Awww.... too bad.

The way I use style dey fear naija girls nowadays.

I’m so scared of them that I relate with them like when you are trying to catch a snake barehanded.

There’s one single mother of 2 young boys of 4 & 2 years old beside our shop that I once flirted with & it was like we were going to get down, but I just changed my mind and decided not to do it again, using a slight disagreement I had with her and her mother as an excuse not to relate with them anymore.

The way the babe dey look me since then na like make she “kill” me or we “finish what we have started”.

I don already zero my mind on top the babe.

2 sons already and you still get mind. You strong o
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2022
What most people especially girls/women don't understand is that all these hook-ups and jumping from bed to bed leaves emotional scars. A lot of them are very badly damaged mentally and don't even know it.

Do not "manage" a partner just because you want your marriage or relationship to work. At the sign of any red flag, just walk.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by deltateam: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Lives of Nigeria men matters, we are now an endangered species.

Look at how Zim is looking at Apama with scorn and disdain.

An adult drinking feeding bottle
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Marry your friend, they say. Like that's the solution to all martial woes. These were childhood sweethearts and yet they killed each other las las. The guy obviously suffered, getting slimmer while the wife got fatter.
Get God, get sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Those demons keep doing demonic things
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by ojex004: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Afghaneaster people self
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by omolasho: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2022
I think you are actually right. The are pile of narcissists, PTSD afflicted and simply put; insane bitches.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Neddstark:
Men are dying as soldiers
Men are dying as policemen
Men are dying as criminals
Men are dying as fire fighters
Men are dying as husbands

God continue to bless and protect the first gender.

Cc: 1Sharon
Women are dying from childbirth
Women are dying from rape
Women are dying from domestic violence
Women are dying from gender inequalities

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by detectivejones: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2022
OdefaGirl:

If half of what men dish out to women is served them.... they will not be able to carry it. Jokes apart
Whats the good in reciprocating evil?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by udomonday: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Samfloxin:
Was the guy asleep or was his hands tied when the demon stabbed him?
when you quarrel with a woman you love,you will not believe she could harm you until the knife is already buried in your gut and your innards popping out,then it will be too late.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by sageb: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Newsmic:
A woman identified as Perpetual Onyekachi allegedly stabbed her husband, Okoro Ndukwu Okoro, to death in Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened a week ago in Okposi Omoku community in ONELGA (Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni Local Government Area) of the state.

The couple was said to be secondary school sweethearts and hailed from Afikpo south local government Area of Ebonyi state.

A member of the community, Ajah Alexander Ajahude, in a Facebook post dated November 11, 2022, said the couple had a misunderstanding on Thursday morning, November 10.

Narrating, he wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0g1EN3wdegW6qcJoGipBoDSQi9Kaz3YxaL3p2CKpUXBgMWLsfM5vFbbp1Fu4Z17P1l&id=100005945984205

A family member of the deceased confirmed the incident in a Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02bu9n4uQoQXvTg86mwLJAar1UpFAAub4N1CNvQU8SzbnVZN6E4FK13vvbKtY8Nk7Hl&id=100027843279377

https://igberetvnews.com/1432525/woman-stabs-husband-death-rivers-photos/

what a sad news.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
deltateam:

Look at how Zim is looking at Apama with scorn and disdain.

An adult drinking feeding bottle

grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Thortp:
Another one. Is marriage by force?
I am of the opinion that people should walk away from anyone abusive.
Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.

Marriage no b by force o!

People just can't bear the shame and mockery of being called single.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Her eyes go clear now
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

My bro no be by tribes.
I am a living testimony.
I am here today cos I chose not to die foolishly cos of MARRIAGE.
Congratulations
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Exceed15: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
I m certain this is isn't the first she made such attempt but he overlooked it. MEN should start reporting domestic violence too. It is not a shameful thing. If you slap a woman , she run to social media and cry for justice but if a man is slapped he is told to be a man and conceal the matter.

Men start speaking up . There's nothing shameful about it.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2022
detectivejones:
Whats the good in reciprocating evil?

And who said it's reciprocation time?
What stops the evil doers from unleashing evil on others.....?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Starzo:

Ignorant talk...is it because men don't complain??

Your nagging and passive aggressiveness alone is enough to shorten a man's lifespan by half

The truth will always hurt.... Deal with it.
And before you quote someone try very hard to understand who they quoted and why.... Don't just jump into mentions because you can talk.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Woemen
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Love will always gets you killed. No good thing has ever come from loving a Nigerian girl. I doubt they were created to be loved.
Zonefree, wetin Nigerian girls do you ahbeg?? I wan know
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
The ugly evil woman looks older than the man.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Starzo: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
OdefaGirl:

The truth will always hurt.... Deal with it.
And before you quote someone try very hard to understand who they quoted and why.... Don't just jump into mentions because you can talk.
You're the one that lacks understanding

As you said, the truth will always hurt.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo women and violence,both to children and their husbands.

A reasonable man should refrain from marrying them, they are as toxic and destructive as IPOB miscreants that eat human heads in Biafranistan

Spit on them

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by prophetfire: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thortp:
Another one. Is marriage by force?
I am of the opinion that people should walk away from anyone abusive.
Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.
. The man must be a simp.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Thortp(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bro, may God keep us safe from unawareness. Especially from people close to us
prophetfire:
. The man must be a simp.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by detectivejones: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
OdefaGirl:

And who said it's reciprocation time? What stops the evil doers from unleashing evil on others.....?
No words
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Awww.... too bad.

The way I use style dey fear naija girls nowadays.

I’m so scared of them that I relate with them like when you are trying to catch a snake barehanded.

There’s one single mother of 2 young boys of 4 & 2 years old beside our shop that I once flirted with & it was like we were going to get down, but I just changed my mind and decided not to do it again, using a slight disagreement I had with her and her mother as an excuse not to relate with them anymore.

The way the babe dey look me since then na like make she “kill” me or we “finish what we have started”.

I don already zero my mind on top the babe.

Most nigerian ladies are damaged properties wise nigerian guys are going for white foriegn ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Raychee(f): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why does she look like his elder sister?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) by Ijb11: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.