Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,150 members, 7,890,879 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Igp Embezzled Police Six Months Arreas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igp Embezzled Police Six Months Arreas (367 Views)

Court Jails Woman Six Months For Currency Racketeering In Lagos / Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail / Cashier Embezzled $13M, Bought Houses, Yachts, Cars Jalied For 8yrs In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igp Embezzled Police Six Months Arreas by Savechild23: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigerian Police Officers Accuse Authorities Of Embezzling Six Months’ Unpaid Arrears, Lament Risking Lives While Top Officers Lounge In Air-Conditioned Offices

Recall that this year, IGP has unceremoniously dismissed so many police officers on issues of bribery and conduct on summary trial but has failed to pay his officers their arrears which is due to them and this is the bane of corruption in the Nigeria Police and it has adverse effect in security general.
I urge Mr President and well meaningful Nigeria to lend their voice to this ill treatment meted on their domestic security in order to serve them better.
Re: Igp Embezzled Police Six Months Arreas by Promise47(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
My brother Nigeria is very corrupt I will advice you to look for money and leave Nigeria immediately the country is gone aboki done scatter Nigeria finish as for me I'm going to France to seek alysum
Savechild23:
Nigerian Police Officers Accuse Authorities Of Embezzling Six Months’ Unpaid Arrears, Lament Risking Lives While Top Officers Lounge In Air-Conditioned Offices

Recall that this year, IGP has unceremoniously dismissed so many police officers on issues of bribery and conduct on summary trial but has failed to pay his officers their arrears which is due to them and this is the bane of corruption in the Nigeria Police and it has adverse effect in security general.
I urge Mr President and well meaningful Nigeria to lend their voice to this ill treatment meted on their domestic security in order to serve them better.

1 Like

Re: Igp Embezzled Police Six Months Arreas by Pharaohny: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2022
What good thing do they have to offer absolutely nothing

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Rapes 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Dis Virgin 2 In Awka Anambr / Car Theft: Police Drills NYCN Member As Suspect / Rivers CP Meets PCRC, Warns Members Against Fraternizing With Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.