Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Just Realise That This Is Very True... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Realise That This Is Very True... (369 Views)

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years / The Truth You Must Realise / 80 Muslims Realise That Islam Is Of Satan, They Accept Christ As Their Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realise That This Is Very True... by Ever8090: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Only a very big, extremely big fool that will say in his heart that there is no God.

If you want clarification, ask me...

1 Like

Re: I Just Realise That This Is Very True... by Puremind1225: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ever8090:
Only a very big, extremely big fool that will say in his heart that there is no God.

please explain
Re: I Just Realise That This Is Very True... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ever8090:

Obviously, this is the much awaited rapture.

Those who have been cast out and rejected by God are therefore flung to Satan's camp (atheism). Then God makes them declare it so that all the world would know that they have indeed been marked out!

And those for Christ are on the other side!
Re: I Just Realise That This Is Very True... by Wilgrea7(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ever8090:

Someone seems pained.

Come on... Tell me... Who hurt you?

You too Dtruthspeaker. You've been crying a lot about atheism recently.

Did an atheist perhaps break your heart or something
Re: I Just Realise That This Is Very True... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Someone seems pained.

Come on... Tell me... Who hurt you?

You too Dtruthspeaker. You've been crying a lot about atheism recently.

Did an atheist perhaps break your heart or something

I just hate the fact that when devils are dying they always try to grab other people, (even those people are always the stupid ones) along with them to their deaths.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead / Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament / How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted About Seyi Vibes Mum’s Death,stages 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.