Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) (47192 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ondo lady attempts suicide after breakup

By Osagie Otabor, Akure

A lady Motunrayo Balogun has attempted suicide after her boyfriend dumped her.

The lady, who is an hairstylist, was said to have consumed poisonous substances but was rushed to a hospital by her mother.

Sources said Moruntayo took the decision to end her life after the boyfriend told her he was tired of the relationship.

The source said it was her mother who found her lying on the floor unconscious with an empty bottle of poison in her hands.

She rushed her to the nearest hospital where she was revived.

A friend of Motunrayo, who pleaded anonymity, said she withdrew to her shell and turned an introvert.

“I don’t understand why she did such a thing to herself.

“The man does not give her breathing space. He is always monitoring her movement and everything she does. Yet, he doesn’t have regard for her.

“Even when she comes to work, three hours later, you will see him drive down to check up on her every now and then.

“I’m sure it might be because most guys stay away from their girlfriends when the festive period is approaching so as not to spend money on them, only for them to reconcile after New Year celebration. Maybe that was the case. I can’t really tell. Because I don’t see any reason for the break up now.

“But the reason she took that step is what I don’t understand. For me, no man is worth such decision. It was a very bad idea,” she lamented.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-lady-attempts-suicide-after-breakup/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Bluntguy: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
She must be an urchin.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by PlayMaker14: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
“I’m sure it might be because most guys stay away from their girlfriends when the festive period is approaching so as not to spend money on them, only for them to reconcile after New Year celebration.

Seriously, I don't understand the truckload of bullshit Motunrayo's friend is explaining.... She would have made sense if she had kept quiet, instead of explaining like someone who has dementia.

I won't be surprised if Motunrayo's boyfriend is one of Tinubu supporters, they have nothing upstairs and so does the ladies dating them.

Try date guys that are Obidient, you'll never think of suicide, rather, you'll flourish on every side.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
" I’m sure it might be because most guys stay away from their girlfriends when the festive period is approaching so as not to spend money on them, only for them to reconcile after New Year celebration. "

Why must a girl be expecting money from her boyfriend during festive periods? Is she an orphan?

The entitlement mentality of Nigerian girls is on another level.

At least God gave her a chance to live and learn to differentiate between being in love and being foolish.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
sad
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by GOFRONT(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Failed Parenting everywhere.....

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
There's honey in gbola...very sweet one..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by detectivejones: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Motunrayo's friend talks too much. Still beats my imagination how you'd take your life because of one human being, when there are other people that need you alive.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Cerebellum: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
She should be jailed!

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by tydi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
The death wave of this mber shall never be our portion in Jesus name .Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Forget about big yansh and bress, date an intelligent girl. Coz wtf did she just do to herself??
Now they want to twist the narrative and blame her innocent bf.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by illicit(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
She need serious beating....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by grandstar(m): 1:18am On Nov 22, 2022
In years to come, she may laugh over her stupid decision- "See me wanting to kill myself over one yeye guy" grin grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by dontrulee: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2022
The ladies I love dealing with the most are those with entitlement mentality!

If you come across me, I'll show you pepper ehn. Unfortunately I don't do ladies as much as I do them before. It's better to take care of yourself and put yourself first! Ladies will always come and go, but ensure that you're at the advantageous position! grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by pode(m): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Who is holding her, they should allow her to do her wish, just because someone break up with you, you want to end your life, you no serious. You know how many ladies don break my heart. Abeg go jor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by kernniejay(m): 5:26am On Nov 22, 2022
This girl is lucky that someone found her alive unlike that University guy that committed suicide over same heart break, he was gone before being discovered. Love is wicked indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Why are people killing themselves over relationship these days. undecided
So you wanna commit suicide because of ordinary relationship?
You are a mumu girl that want to waste your parents efforts.
Dem suppose jail you for this fuulish tin make u do sef undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Quality20(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
d guy who dumped her must b a millionaire or a mini billionaire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2022
So you want to kill yourself because of a boy undecided. Your head no correct

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by Candidlady: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2022
All these mumu ladies

Imagine they had to cuff her

Killing yourself over something that got no value

Kai
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by coconutbag: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Never end your life because of a temporary setback. Imagine that Bubu committed suicide after failing to win, will he be president today?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by premierlead: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu agenda is dead

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by STEWpid(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Chai..

Suicide because of a man..?

You gotta be kidding moi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Something is wrong with her, kill yourself for a human like you She isn't mentally okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by karmaolu1(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Ondo urchin

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
I read about the suicide thread here yesterday and observed that all the people that Jumped into Lagoon are Yoruba people.
Now this again.
Please we need to find out the cause of all this.
Depression, hunger etc.
This is not a tribal matter though but there are tendencies to commit suicide in some places more than others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by PoliteActivist: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
This is becoming an epidemuc
Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by obedience4(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Why would any one in his right mind would want to commit suicide because of relationship, that's not even gone to marriage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
God forbid my daughter does this, I will never forgive her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's October 13 (no Bra Day) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Doctor Removes Herdsman’s Kidney In Adamawa Thinking It's Tumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.