Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters (4707 Views)

Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by OddsDoc(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has promised to wipe out Boko Haram and help businessmen revive and expand their business in order jump start the economy if elected President come 2023.

Atiku made the promise while addressing a crowd of party supporters at the PDP Presidential Campaign in Gombe, Gombe State, on Monday.

He also promised to assist in putting in place policies to jumpstart businesses and help businessmen expand their business in order to revive the economy which is currently in a terrible state.

Atiku who spoke mostly in Hausa said, “What I want to pledge here in Gombe is to ensure that we give businesses the support to set-up industries that will give youths both males and females jobs.

“Recall it was the PDP that built the Dakin-Kowa Dam to provide electricity to the North-east and give farmers the opportunity to farm, I will create wealth and jobs in Gombe State, if you give me the mandate.

“I promise you that if you elect me what we have started, I will ensure that the electricity that will be provided from Dakin-Kowa Dam will be sufficient to the entire North-east.

“ I will enhance farming so that our farmers will have the opportunity to farm both during raining and dry seasons.”

On his other plans for the North East Geo-Political Zone, Atiku said, “Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Borno and Yobe are all interconnected; therefore, I will ensure that we build roads to enable smooth trip within these states with ease and ensure that commercial activities thrive, most especially.

“I will return peace to the state because without peace all these pledges that I made cannot be actualized, I will wipe out Boko Haram. Book Haram is nothing.

“We have wiped out Boko Haram in Adamawa, What will stop us from wiping out Boko Haram in Borno or Yobe or anywhere they are in this country. Therefore give us the mandate.

“When Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was the Prime Minister most of you were not born, dont you want another Tafawa Balewa in the North-east? This can only be actualised by voting PDP and here I am the one that will give you the opportunity to produce another Tafawa Balewa.”

Speaking in a similar vein, the Chairman, PDP Presidential Campaign Council and Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel said, “When PDP was in power, how much was a tin of milk, how much is a tin of milk today? When PDP was in power, how much was a bag of rice, how much is a bag of rice today? When PDP was in power, how much was one orange, how much is an orange sold today?

“We just want to let the People know that PDP is coming back to make sure that our economy bounces back, to make sure that our naira regain in strength, to make sure you have more milk in your tea.

“PDP is coming back to bring the economy back, to make sure there is light, to make sure no more darkness, to make you have access to many things you are not having now.“

Also the Director General of the PDP Campaign Council Tambuwual said, “We know that the Wazirin Adamawa is here at home in Gombe and when the PDP gets to power in 2023 Atiku will ensure security, peace in Gombe and Nigeria at large.

“We know that Gombe is a commercial center, we shall ensure that wealth is revitalised and bring development, commerce in Gombe and the country at large.

“Youths both male and female will get jobs in the country, farming will be revitalised and the country as a whole. I know the people of Gombe know this, which is the agenda of his government if elected.“

National Chairman of the PDP, Sen. Iyiochia Ayu, while addressing the crowd, appealed to the people of the state to vote for the party in all elections because it was the only political party which has the capacity to transform Nigeria. He noted that the party had done it before and was prepared to do it again.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-wipe-out-b-haram-revive-businesses-atiku-promises-gombe-voters/amp/

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Big big talk. A fulani can't fight a fulani. If I lie ask Tambuwal. Even Buhari don't want to fight them. They are the defenders of the North according to Garba Adamu

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by potent5(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Na lie. Mikano is lying.

The dollarizer is making empty promises just to win presidency.

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Africum: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Don't vote for any candidate that says it's my turn. Mr Peter Obi warn Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuGF413CTQ

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by AdronHomesPrope: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Please do sir
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Liar!
Let Ayu resign first.. This election go shock you no worry..
#I_stand_with_Wike..

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Iowa23: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
No be only grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Naira20: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol

Alawada.

Someone that couldn't face the supporters of the killers of Deborah.

Anyways, those who want to believe him are free.

Wipe out indeed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Of course! You will sell them to who?

Atiku is a seller of.,..

Obi is an importer of...

Tinubu is a developer of...

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by OnlineArchitect: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku would be considered an hero if he'll step down for Peter obi cos he clearly knows he has nothing to offer... All talks

Are you about starting your building project? see our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by afbstrategies: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked
Atiku. Nigerians are done with fake promises, like the one from the dullard saying what's Boko Haram?

Here's another one: I will change One 'Ganduje" sorry, One Dollar to One Naira.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Risentouch(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
FTC
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Robinson0001: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Lie lie
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by MSesan: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Lori irọ...!

Awon geng Solomon lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by chrisxxx(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
In Wikes voice u have given to these people you have given to this person what have u given to South?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by tomande: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Wait o! Is Atiku high on something? Kai! Politicians and hypocrite are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uchaymart(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
And they clapped for him afterwards.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by sleek214(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by MSesan: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Lori irọ
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Africum:
Don't vote for any candidate that says it's my turn. Mr Peter Obi warn Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuGF413CTQ

This is nonsense! Constitutionally I can vote for anyone i desire!

Wetin concern am with my choice?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2022
No one should fall for this, enough of all it already
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by onumadu: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2022
For wia
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Samfloxin(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2022
The same lies they have been telling us since 1999. Ironically,some morons will believe him. Buhari has been telling us this lie since 2015 and up till now,his terrorist foot soldiers are still doing the business of the north. My neighbor confirmed to me yesterday that helicopter hovering somewhere in Enugu is dropping Fulani terrorists and their weapons in Enugu Forest. I pray ESN will visit them soon
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by johnabumere: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
U dat cannot condemned Deborah's killers....nonesense talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Africum: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is nonsense! Constitutionally I can vote for anyone i desire!

Wetin concern am with my choice?
Lols. ....true sha
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by musty16: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Karyan banza! Buhari dealt with boko Haram and reduced their sphere of influence to some remote parts of borno and lake Chad region. We from the north east know that and PDP can't deceive us with another lie.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by domnwan(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
How can you wipe out people you take care of? Won't it be wickedness? Oga talk something else and not this gibberish.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by drololaaof: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by ipobarecriminals: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
undecided sad who come sabi pass lie between OBIOHA/Atiku

(1) (2) (Reply)

D.Mark Seeks Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Flooded Areas In Lagos / PHOTOS: Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili Arrives Awka / Governor Obaseki Fires Shots At Oshiomole Just 3 Days After Swearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.